DLC Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I hate Hogan you can definitely tell hall of fame mode was affected by his absence otherwise you may have had a different match to the wolfpack sting vs Hart (hardly a memorable match) you could of had the sting/Hogan starrcade match from 1997 or better yet you could have the infamous bash at the beach match where Hogan turned heel

Really looking forward to next year's if they choose to have one too bad Benoit is a cursed name could easily of seen one of his matches with angle as part of the showcase but we will prob have to settle with a lesnar or Austin match instead fingers crossed for a match with Eddie

DDP def Hoping for a match with nwo macho

What is up with this Godfather/Papa Shango match everyone seems to hate lol

DLC overall is great tho

Whenever Papa Shango taunts, you can't counter for like a minute. A lot of people apparently think that's too hard. Lol,

Not like it's a new thing I have had it done a few times when playing universe mode tbh I hate the Damn thing reminds me of the old days playing online with glitchy noobs who used the fast fist glitch

What is up with this Godfather/Papa Shango match everyone seems to hate lol

DLC overall is great tho

Whenever Papa Shango taunts, you can't counter for like a minute. A lot of people apparently think that's too hard. Lol,

Not like it's a new thing I have had it done a few times when playing universe mode tbh I hate the Damn thing reminds me of the old days playing online with glitchy noobs who used the fast fist glitch

It's different. The regular debuff lasts for like 30 seconds. The one in the showcase is like a minute long.

we got more moves in this years Season Pass......than we would get in a whole new SvR game during the THQ era

pretty much. We shoot more in a single week than thq did in an entire year. Of course not everything we shoot makes it into the game...

That is great and all, but it seems like it comes with twice as many bugs.

we got more moves in this years Season Pass......than we would get in a whole new SvR game during the THQ era

pretty much. We shoot more in a single week than thq did in an entire year. Of course not everything we shoot makes it into the game...

Easy Pin glitch in SvR 11

No 2 Counts glitch in WWE 13

No Cutscenes glitch in WWE 13

never forget

Easy Pin glitch in SvR 11

No 2 Counts glitch in WWE 13

No Cutscenes glitch in WWE 13

never forget

Not to mention that 2K have also done more to fix them each game than THQ ever did.

A little nit pick: when they come out as a team why are they announced as Kerry Von Erich and Kevin Von Erichs yhe Von Erichs? Why not Kerry and Kevin the Von Erichs? Just sounds odd

Having the Von Erichs and Freebirds in the same game is unreal. No Gordy though. ?

Lets not forget how good David was either in that feud.

A little nit pick: when they come out as a team why are they announced as Kerry Von Erich and Kevin Von Erichs yhe Von Erichs? Why not Kerry and Kevin the Von Erichs? Just sounds odd

Having the Von Erichs and Freebirds in the same game is unreal. No Gordy though. ?

It's something to do with how the team names are announced. It's all full names, whether the stars are related or not. Also, really surprised that 2K weren't able to secure Gordy for the game. It's jarring hearing the commentary refer to him as "the third Freebird" as if he were Voldemort or something. They daren't speak his name.

It's something to do with how the team names are announced. It's all full names, whether the stars are related or not. Also, really surprised that 2K weren't able to secure Gordy for the game. It's jarring hearing the commentary refer to him as "the third Freebird" as if he were Voldemort or something. They daren't speak his name.

Surprised? Why? I don't know what happened but

Hypothetically speaking... what if the estate wanted 100k or even 50k? Totally not worth it. As much as i think Gordy would have been a good addition, most people wouldn't really care.

Archived