DLC Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sting '99 looks so bad to me now that I put him against Wolfpac Sting lol.

Also, trying to figure out who to put the '93 WCW title on. Should I keep it on in-game Flair or give it to DLC Flair?

I am having fun creating Terry, so I am kind of happy he wasn't included. I was sad when the DLC was announced, but I am fine with it now.

Are you making him? Hell yeah! I want this!
Yup! He's one of my all-time favourites. The Freebirds are incomplete wwithout him. I have a screenshot of his current status on my Twitter.

I really hope the tech has gotten better for non scanned character models in 2k18.

It's a damn shame that most legends look like caws compared to most scanned main roster models. It doesn't really ruin anything as I love my legends brand in universe but it sure would be nice to have people like Dusty looking near quality as Bray Wyatt or Mark Henry!

i dont know if you noticed guy in the hall of fame there is the replay button and once you did the match you can select the replay

you do the match agains but like normal match just you can select if you wanna play sting, or ric flair on that showcase arena, it has is own deificulty i play on easy and its harder than easy i even lsot some of the match nearly won but lost still

how i found out about it is that when i when to check my logo in the deleting agent i noticed that hall of fame has a 7 out of 14

so i checked and saw what the replay was

i dont know waht deficulty it is set on so probably for you guys who play on legend and find it easy it wil be too easy

I've been loving this DLC. I just hope next year they give us this Sting model without the facial hair, his hair and face paint is way better than Sting '99 imo

I agree. That model of Sting + the WCW crow theme and titantron, minus the facial hair, would be perfect for 1997-1999 Sting.

as far as I know, in accordance with what happened with Jericho, 2K changed their tattoo system so that they now have to get permission from the artists for the tattoos. So if they were unable, well..

Someone said they have to ask for permission from the tattoo artist, as they were slightly different than on the DDP base model, logically its counted as a complete different model regardless our association to it because of same name, and couldn't re get permission? Which I think doesn't make sense really. Or just a developer oversight.

Archived