DLC Discussion Thread

Ernez

Yeah, no complaints, always looking for more ways to drop guys on their head. Like the new pimp Drop too, even if it isn't quite the killer head and shoulder drop I would like it to be.

If there's anything I really miss from the old AKI days, it's the moves being animated based on AJPW matches from the time. Head Drop Heaven.

Yeah, its not a completely head and shoulders drop but its still far more of a sheerdrop than the other DVDs we've got, so I'm quite happy even so.

I keep hoping some day someone will fund a high quality video game for one of the japanese promotions. Who knows, maybe if NJPW succeeds in breaking into the american market like they're planning to, we could eventually get an NJPW game.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We finally got a legit WCW version of the Big Gold!

ZQOpkPZ.jpg

But it looks like they forgot to recolor the red strap.

It looks a little small as well, but that is always an issue with that belt seemingly. I don't know if it's just me but the big gold belt always looked bigger to me than it does in these games.

Those side plates should never be that visible from the front as the main plate should be a good deal wider.

Wait, Albert has a Sitout Last Ride with pin combo? Ibushi can finally get his true Golden Star Powerbomb?

the pin looks like a sitout spinebuster pin....not like a sitout powerbomb pin

Damn. Oh well. I'll stick with the non pin version, I guess

hm, will have to see if that Club is just a strong strike or not. looks like it could be either from the video. I will say, 2k did an awesome job doing Hayes/Garvin's taunts. they're spot on.

Just a strong strike.

Here is everyones victory scenes, 2 godfather ones and a Jackie title one.

Archived