DLC Discussion Thread

Ernez

Reckon we will get the Wolfpac theme music ?

in wolf pack sting video we see is entrance and the music is low but we still hear it and yes it is the wolfpack music

Why is the music so low?

To avoid copyright probably

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how do u put Kevin Von Erich in orange trunks....and orange white blue jacket??? Do they not have google? Did they not have access to the same video of the match on youtube?

they even have a dang action figure they could've used for reference

JNedw1F.jpg?1

his jacket is the texas flag. Is the texas flag Orange?

Okay thats just a ridiculous. Youre not forced by 2K to do anything. The fact that something so minuscule like wrist tape on a model bothers so many people (ive seen this complaint alot before) is just absurd. No video game is perfect.

I'm not asking for a perfect game. It would take mere minutes for 2K to apply wrist tape to Billy Gunn in a patch, but they choose not to, forcing people who want an accurate looking Gunn to waste a slot on him. The fact that nobody at 2K cared enough to notice Gunn's lack of wrist tape throughout the development of the game is telling. Gunn wrestled hundreds of televised matches in wrist tape. I've never seen him without it. The same idea now applies to Kevin Von Erich, who is inexplicably wearing orange.

There are so many things we're forced to waste slots on due to 2K's incompetence, like giving Billy Gunn wrist tape. It's time to add Kevin Von Erich to the list.

This is why we should have 4 slots for each in game star. Ok it might not be the same as a instant paint job like the previous games were on the 360/PS3 but at least then we could use a attire and it wouldnt cost us a slot on our 100 CAWs.

Any word if its out tomorrow?

We should know by tonight.

I think we'd know by now, sadly. It'd be out in Australia and elsewhere already, wouldn't it?

I dunno, was the Future Stars pack out by this time?

Any word if its out tomorrow?

We should know by tonight.

I think we'd know by now, sadly. It'd be out in Australia and elsewhere already, wouldn't it?

I dunno, was the Future Stars pack out by this time?

I honestly can't remember. I feel like it probably was.

Archived