DLC Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NXT Enhancement, Legends, New Moves, and Future Stars packs have each included 40+ new moves, so hopefully the Hall of Fame Showcase follows suit. But honestly, I'm not optimistic.

I'm leaning on 20ish or so tbh.

lol

Hopefully that "lol" is a good sign! I hope there's a bunch of basic holds for my old timers! This game will be complete with the fundamentals.

it's whatever you want it to be.

what kind of holds do you feel are missing?

if ur taking requests :)

we used to have Hiroshi Hase Uranage's and Sambo Suplexes...but the Sambo Suplex ingame was replaced w/ another Saito Suplex (i think we have like 31 of those now)

lixCjix.gif

the Misawa version...the Cena version...or both?

fCwDQpC.gif

an Arm Drag Takeover. Any Arm Drag grapple would suffice really...we used to have normal Arm Drags in the grapple section but they're gone now.

tkwNsMU.gif

it's whatever you want it to be.

what kind of holds do you feel are missing?

Tim, I have to admit. You guys have added A TON of great moves over the last few games. There's still some basic holds missing. I'm hoping with the addition to the upcoming Hall of Fame DLC, there'll be more traditional moves added.

Headlock variations, headlocks with punches, headlock takedowns, just like the one in the beginning chain wrestling sequence but where we can do that when we want.

Standard arm drags as East Cody mentioned. There's tons of variations that could be implemented. There's lots of these in Steamboat, HBK, Bret Hart, Mr. Perfect, etc. matches. These could be put into the rest hold positions to regain stamina.

Hammerlocks, more arm wrench variations, standing takedowns, tests of strength, etc.

More pin variations like pulling the tights from behind school boy, sunset flip from irish whip, la magistral cradle, there's no small package counter anymore.

I wish there was a combo system for submissions similar to that for pins and a weight class reversal system. better yet, I'd love to be able to customize all of the reversals for each Superstar!

Last thing, I wish that we could mix the strong strikes with the grapples like the older games. A lot of the Legends didn't do too many standard grapples so their movesets have to be filled with moves they didn't really do. This wouldn't be so bad if we had programmable A.I. like some of the older Japanese games.

Overall, I love the series. I know it's going to take time but I feel like it's headed in the right direction.

has there been any word on the final DLC release date? I would assume that with the PC version coming out tomorrow, you would think the DLC would hopefully be out at the same time so PC players can buy it all at once and not have to wait for the final DLC to come out, but maybe not.

in the announce they clearly state that the un released dlc will be avalaible on alater date uppon the release of that dlc ,

All DLC released to date for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 will be available for PC immediately at launch. Any future DLC released after the February 7 PC launch will be available on PC at a later time. Read up on all of the DLC details right here.

source : https://wwe.2k.com/news/wwe-2k17-pc-release

os its confirmed its not released this week . i suspect like i said before last year the last was end of febuary ( febuary 23rd to be pricised .

so i suspect to be released on the week of febuary 23rd so basicaly on feb 21st

has there been any word on the final DLC release date? I would assume that with the PC version coming out tomorrow, you would think the DLC would hopefully be out at the same time so PC players can buy it all at once and not have to wait for the final DLC to come out, but maybe not.

in the announce they clearly state that the un released dlc will be avalaible on alater date uppon the release of that dlc ,

All DLC released to date for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 will be available for PC immediately at launch. Any future DLC released after the February 7 PC launch will be available on PC at a later time. Read up on all of the DLC details right here.

os its confirmed its not released this week . i suspect like i said before last year the last was end of febuary ( febuary 23rd to be pricised .

Ah, interesting. I can't remember what it was last year but I thought It was all out by the time PC was released last year. Either way I get suckered in to buy it at launch on both PS4 and PC each year, and then a few weeks or month later it's half price. I am not buying it on PC this year until everything is ready to go.

Ah, interesting. I can't remember what it was last year but I thought It was all out by the time PC was released last year. Either way I get suckered in to buy it at launch on both PS4 and PC each year, and then a few weeks or month later it's half price. I am not buying it on PC this year until everything is ready to go.

i did remember cause it was released on my birth day that why i remember it

2K picked a terrible choice for Wolfpac Sting!

tumblr_mcmnrtOtqI1qzx70zo1_1280.jpg

i agreee, but then again what ill do is probably just use the entrance, music and video and use the classic crow wiht red facepaint i have already one of my profile this one as wolfpack sting and the other is the current with red face

and even i put on them the nwo logo painted in red and i hope at least the padded part of the singlet will be 2 different color set, ( i want to make them red like he used to have often wile in nwo wolfpack

like he wear in this video

Archived