DLC Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Karl Anderson, it would be the rko and the running single leg dropkick wouldn't?

The debate is on whether or not he'll get his own specific versions or if he'll just be given the ones already in the game. Also, make sure you remember they could also give him his own TKO, since he's used that as well.

it was a long shot....but im slightly disappointed they didn't go w/ WrestleMania III Brutus Beefcake.

that PPV he was still in the Dream Team at the beginning....and started his Barber gimmick by the end.

they could've killed 2 birds w/ 1 stone. But nope. We get Greg Valentine.....and Summerslam 89 poofy hair Brother Bruti

I'm disappointed that Beefcake will be in my game, and I'll have to see his stupid digitized face when I'm browsing through my roster. Seriously one of my most despised characters in all of professional wrestling.

I'm sure seeing Mojo Rawley's face when browsing in a few months will make you forget all about Brutus Beefcake. :lol:

For Karl Anderson, it would be the rko and the running single leg dropkick wouldn't?

The debate is on whether or not he'll get his own specific versions or if he'll just be given the ones already in the game. Also, make sure you remember they could also give him his own TKO, since he's used that as well.

tbh I just expect them to give him the already in-game moves. I want 2K to prove me wrong tho

tbh I just expect them to give him the already in-game moves. I want 2K to prove me wrong tho

im guessing he will have the Sick Kick/Claymore, Diving Neckbreaker, Flapjack & Sick Kick tag move

Does Eddie have a new Frogslash?

The DLC is not out yet, the patch just added in their caw parts ahead of time.

Okay, Thanks Mate, when does it get released?

We don't know. No date has been given. Normally its the tuesday after the patch preceeding it, but this may have been pushed out quickly due to the issues with the game.

Does Eddie have a new Frogslash?

The DLC is not out yet, the patch just added in their caw parts ahead of time.

Okay, Thanks Mate, when does it get released?

tuesday November 8 is exactly 1 month after 2K17 released.

for 2k16...the first DLC came exactly 1 month after launch

I saw the tights in CAW. So I guess this means he recycled this exact same attire as The Booty Man in WCW, lol. Speaking of which, missed opportunity with him and Mr. Ass.

lol....it is the booty man tights isn't it.

and we getting another WCW DDP too

Another DDP? Where do you get this info?

I saw the tights in CAW. So I guess this means he recycled this exact same attire as The Booty Man in WCW, lol. Speaking of which, missed opportunity with him and Mr. Ass.

lol....it is the booty man tights isn't it.

and we getting another WCW DDP too

Another DDP? Where do you get this info?

The Hall Of Fame DLC pack includes DDP and Cactus Jack vs Freebirds match from like 1992, assuming that's a separate DDP model

2K have a really good track record of adding new variations of preexisting moves for DLC characters unlike 2K who would often just use the same variation for multiple characters. Hoping Sid has a nasty power bomb.

2K have a really good track record of adding new variations of preexisting moves for DLC characters unlike 2K who would often just use the same variation for multiple characters. Hoping Sid has a nasty power bomb.

I hope so, wonder what Entrance theme he has in this. Sid will be going striaght for my champion.

Archived