DLC Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if they're $9.99 I guess it'll be about £8.99.

So if I got the season pass do I then still have to pay for the DLC included in season pass or does it come up free once Season pass is purchased. It's quite a confusing way of wording it.

Once you purchase Season Pass, it unlocks the packs & marks them as 'FREE' for you to download when you wish.

Future Stars Pack

Austin Aries

Karl Anderson

Luke Gallows

Mojo Rawley

Tye Dillinger

Hall of Fame Showcase

Albert (NPC?)

Big Boss Man '99

Big Show '99

Bret Hart '98

Buddy Roberts '86

Cactus Jack '92

DDP '92

Godfather

Ivory '00

Jacqueline '00

Jimmy Garvin '92

Michael P.S. Hayes '86

Michael P.S. Hayes '92

Kerry Von Erich '86

Kevin Von Erich '86

Papa Shango

Ric Flair '88

Sting '88

Sting '98 Wolfpac

Legends Pack

Brutus Beefcake

Eddie Guerrero

Greg Valentine

Sycho Sid

Tatanka

It's...beautiful...

Alright, alright. Now we're finally getting somewhere. Hall of Fame DLC is a must-own.

• Ovaltron SmackDown!
  • Clash '88 Sting attire - Funnily enough, having looked at it, I now see that the nWo Sting wore an extremely similar attire in 1996. With, I believe, the very same entrance coat. I knew it looked a little out of place in '96, but still looked cool nonetheless. In case it wasn't obvious, the 80s filter will be perfect here. Even on WWE Network, the visual quality is subpar. Crockett production value at the time looked terrible compared to the WWF or early 90s WCW.
  • Wolfpac Sting (which can be easily converted to '97 Sting if the Sting '99 theme is still in) - and of course, probably the Wolfpac theme song. Will Bret have his WCW theme song? Don't know. Wouldn't be a problem, really.
  • NWA 1988 (Clash of the Champions) - I'm not sure how they're gonna do this one. The NWA logo is featured on the ring apron (I'm guessing will be solid green, which is fine) and most prominently, the entrance nameplate is just the NWA logo stretch out. So that'll be interesting.
  • WCW Saturday Night 1992 - before my time, but this and NWA 1988 were two arenas that I made last year, so that frees up some space for me.
  • Long haired Big Show - Thank goodness, I can create The Giant. Let's just hope he doesn't have the ponytail. He didn't for this match.

All in all, this is something I can get excited about. Still a bit miffed about Stevie Ray though.

But $4.99 for the accelerator? I believe that price is new. Still, only $15 for me. $30 for the season pass.

Whoops. I forgot. Sting had that goatee at Halloween Havoc '98.

$4.99 for the accelerator is kind of insulting. Scratch that...very insulting. I definitely want to unlock everything at the start...but I don't really want to drop a fiver on doing so. Then again, it hurts a lot less when I consider that I'm going to get the season pass anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

$4.99 for the accelerator is kind of insulting. Scratch that...very insulting. I definitely want to unlock everything at the start...but I don't really want to drop a fiver on doing so.

I'm honestly fine unlocking everything by playing through the game. It's keeping the editing of in-game superstars behind a paywall that makes me want to pull my hair out

Archived