A new wrestling federation

Deano170593

Hi everybody,

It's been a long time since I've posted on here. My focus has been elsewhere, such as personal things as well as other games (heavily into GTA Online right now). But with WWE 2K17 right around the corner, I'm going to throw out a few ideas I have in mind for a new federation.

First of all, I am going to discontinue Perth City Wrestling. There was nothing particularly wrong with it and I had a lot of fun with it. I just prefer to do something fresh with a new instalment of the franchise.

So I've already come up with a name for my new wrestling federation, that being Diamond League Wrestling (DLW). I have several championships in mind. A couple of my favourites would be the DLW Ironman Championship. As the name suggests, this championship will only be contested in Ironman matches, I'm thinking 30mins in length, if not, then perhaps 15mins. Also I have the DLW Global Classic Championship which will be contested in a tournament on a monthly basis. Depending on the maximum number of wrestlers 2K17 allow to be in a tournament will determine how many CAWs enter the tournament (fingers crossed it's sixteen).

I've also come up with a few CAWs for my federation. Thus far I have,

-Dane Noxx (A change of appearance and gimmick from the PCW days. Loosely based off of Jared Leto's Joker as I'm a huge Batman and Joker fan. Already have a few storylines planned out for him, one of which is Dane Noxx trying to find "his Harley").

-Adam Massacre (A CAW one of my best friends designed, I hope I can do it justice. I plan on making him an absolute powerhouse who can move more agile than one would expect a man of his size. Myself and my friend usually make each other main eventers, so I don't see that changing anytime soon).

-Lenny "The Goat" Astro (This is a CAW that I never got around to making in 2K16 so I endeavour to make sure that he is made in this years instalment. I originally had him based off of Marty "The Moth" Martinez, but as I wrote out his bio, I found myself using Bray Wyatt traits as well. Perhaps this will be a love child of both. The bio I wrote for him describes him as someone who often gets dismissed as "that weird hippy" but is more than capable in the ring.

-KC Thorne (Originally I had this CAW as a heel, however my face to heel ratio was way off. So I switched him to a face. I'm not sure how to handle him as a face though. The rough idea I have is him being one of the younger competitors in DLW who is out to prove himself. I'm just afraid that it sounds too generic, so I'm open to suggestions on how to improve his character. He was a part of a tag team with his brother Aiden Thorne as the Natural Born Thrillers in my 2K16 game, so it'll be interesting to see how I book him as a singles competitor).

I also had the idea to write results from the shows I do (anyone who reads results from lordsofpain.net knows what I'm on about) as well as the usual images of the CAWs I make. My friend and I share results from our shows and we both enjoy doing so.

As always I'm open to constructive criticism, so please don't hesitate to share your thoughts and opinions. Thankyou for your time and I will be sure to use this page more often for my DLW universe.

See you all soon.

Decided that I'm also going to introduce a Womens Championship and a Womens Tag Team Championship. Still unsure if I want to introduce a Cruiserweight Championship.

It would take the total number of belts up to eight. I don't like too many championships in one promotion and a lot of CAWs I have in mind are either cruiserweights or light heavyweights, so I leaning towards a Cruiserweight Championship being a pretty pointless title. Maybe I'll do a Hardcore Title instead.

Interested on other peoples thoughts on this. Cheers :)

Archived