zQCcbuN.jpg

YM7xUMt.jpg

2049DaD.jpg

hZpq3en.jpg

GPO3lse.jpg

tekzJUR.jpg

SAoTTeS.jpg

Update:

Uploaded more RVD. Updated face (head shape) and made some new shirts and attire. It's up on CC, same tags.

6SQcoMP.jpg

9HpGog7.jpg

TSWZdUF.jpg

yes6ors.jpg

wHDAf79.jpg

fIoZN3q.jpg

4uSU8Mw.jpg

Looks really good in game IMO. I'm satisfied. Just searching online like a mad man for his cool singlets. You'd think there'd be an entire archive full of his designs and textures.. if anyone has a link, please share lol

Original:

Decided to give him a try since I'm practically finished with AJ Styles (check it out if you haven't) which got positive feedback

It's a work in progress. Trying to find good quality textures for his outfit.

o7cNYeT.jpg

And reference

7xSyV1Ll.jpg

lInKM7B.jpg

n6hZo5A.jpg

Don't worry too much about his outfit. Like I said, still looking for good quality textures. How does his body look? RVD was an athletic monster, but he never had a well defined body. Which is probably why he always covered his stomach lol

I'm still working on it, so any suggestions or feedback is welcome.

Yeah it's uploaded.

Ive messed with the head so much (trying to match the way he looks in 2k15, which is perfect) it's driving me crazy lol

Download it and maybe try yourself. Screenshot the head deformation screen and I'll take a crack at it and re upload it.

Uploaded more RVD. Updated face (head shape) and made some new shirts and attire. It's up on CC, same tags.

6SQcoMP.jpg

9HpGog7.jpg

TSWZdUF.jpg

yes6ors.jpg

wHDAf79.jpg

fIoZN3q.jpg

4uSU8Mw.jpg

Looks really good in game IMO. I'm satisfied. Just searching online like a mad man for his cool singlets. You'd think there'd be an entire archive full of his designs and textures.. if anyone has a link, please share lol

I also found out the brand his under shorts are and added the logo

Experimenting with bags under his eyes

TCuxsWy.jpg

1MRzfkF.jpg

RVD will probably be my first CAW attempt when 2K17 comes out.

I just need some good photos of his singlets from every angle. It sucks finding a good one, not knowing what event it's from and not being able to make the back or sides.

It's funny how 2k has his actual boots in the game with VANDAM on the side. For a while I was using a logo for it until I messed with the colors and found it. Maybe they were going to include him at some point?

Lol if you find me some good textures of it I'll do it. And thanks

When I was making this particular attire I wasn't planning on messing with the face again. Once this was the outcome I immediately saved before it crashed or something lol

I've tried the tiger stripe, or rather, tried to find a good texture or pics of all sides with no luck. Right now I'm working on two I found in old Youtube singlet tutorial guides.

• 4 weeks later...

I personally think that everything is amazing especially the face and singlet but the part that caught my eye is the proportions of his head compared to his neck and body. His head looks right but his body looks way too small in comparison. Overall a really amazing job.

Archived