Creation Suite Trailer

Ernez

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking sweet. Finally no more generic victory scenes for the CAWs, the new moves are all looking really good, this DDT was dope and we can choose to have PPV in day or night, impressive. And the render looks really good, I was afraid of how they would look but seeing it next to the Caw... it didn't looked out of place at all, great.

Please, send the Universe Info now :(

That was nice. One day I'll get my custom hair. I just know it. Hopefully. they at least give us a lot of good hair options. Hair quality is always something I found lacking back in the THQ games and 2K16 just didn't have anywhere near enough. Was also kinda hoping for match creator to come back, but other than that, this was pretty great.

Best parts were custom trons and victory animations. Hopefully they actually gave everyone on the roster proper trons because I hate those generic ones, though at least now we have the option to fix it.

I'm also curious if they'll raise the CAW count.

Nice video 2K, but I just wish they didn't sped it up so much but I know it makes you want to know more about the mode.

Some things I noticed. In Create an Arena, good to see the past arenas from 2k15 and 2k16 are in the template choices. I wish the corresponding Video Graphics of those arenas are also available when you want the video to play on the minitrons, sidetrons, etc.

Still hoping that the stage flooring for WM32 is available in CAA since it is now used in the current RAW and SD arenas (also Summerslam)

I also noticed a custom Ring Side LED in the video.

For create a championship I noticed there are letters when choosing a template. Hope this means we can edit in game WWE Championships, not just the straps but also the plates color and add some layers in it. This could help us create the current Championships not in the game like SD Tag, SD Women and Universal Championship without building it from a scratch.

And also looks like there are added Original Templates since the scroll down bar is still high and it is already in the 6th belt. 2k16 has 15 I hope 2k17 has 20 to 30 with blank templates of all current belts and from other promotions like TNA, ROH, etc.

1zfsbb9.jpg

For Create an Entrance, I am intrigued with the HOF celebrity wing entrances I hope they added more since Mike Tyson's entrance is number 3. But I have a feeling we will have just 3, the 2 Arnold entrances and Tyson.

My biggest take-away, and I hate to be the negative nancy, but in select theme music, there didnt seem to be an option for custom music.

You do know it wasn't 2k's fault right? It is Sony and Microsoft's fault that they did not add music files to be stored in the system for people to use Spotify or any other music stream in the system.

Highlight Reel works great for creating videos to post online, but also can be incorporated into custom Titantron videos and Create-a-Show opening videos. Cut together a variety of in-ring footage, add in new animated backgrounds and logos, select from a wide variety of music, and you’ll have the feel of a genuine Titantron or show-opening video.

This sounds awesome.

Archived