UK Indie Belts: Fight Club Pro, Preston City, ICW, Zero G, No Limit added

CajunRazorback

Just getting started with PS4 from old gen. I'm a bit off center in that I create mainly indie Universe characters etc. Trying to set up some now, started creating a few of the belts; here's the first, Fight Club Pro. The belt has a second side logo, but there seems to be some glitch in that if you have a belt with two side logos, the far one will go on the left, the closer one on the right, but leaving two blanks, one on each side, so I went with only the closest side logo. Edit: Finally noticed the bar above where I could toggle between the two - my dummy mistake. Posting some other belts today.

Hashtags used for search were Fight Club Pro, British, Indy, but who knows with the way search is screwed up.

29627477716_b7a9c9e7a1_b.jpg

Additional UK Indie Belts: Progress, also shown in game with my Damian Dunne CAW, ICW (Insane Championship Wrestling) Hwt and Zero G Belts, No Limit Belt (Irish Promotion). There is already a Progress Belt on CC so I won't upload that one, but if anyone has any interest in the others lmk and I'll upload to CC.

29196093963_c10310480a_b.jpg29529541970_bf2410ac94_o.jpg29529541730_671832e4d9_b.jpg29196094203_fe26db9503_b.jpg29529541830_a5bdd88f6d_b.jpg29196094083_d4705d5fb7_b.jpg

who are some of the wrestlers that work there?

You can Google Fight Club Pro and find their Twitter account - they post match ups there.

MK McKinnan is their local guy it seems, holds championship often. Other UK wrestlers appearing include Drew Galloway, Trent Seven, Tyler Bate, Hunter Bros, Zack Sabre Jr, Damian Dunne.

US wrestlers that have appeared include Adam Cole, American Wolves, Trevor Lee, Sami Callihan, Jigsaw and they just did a joint show with Chikara.

Archived