Name One WRESTLING who should be in the HOF

hockeyfan4life

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The HOF is like any industry award, for the industry. They do it for police forces, oil industry, and as with the Oscars or the Grammys or whatever else, the only reason it's broadcasted is because the nature of the business is for live crowds and television.

Eh, I would take either of them over the shit we get today.

"We" don't get shit. The Hall of Fame is not for the fans. (Unless they died young)

I was talking about booking and stories because he mentioned the crowd booing.

I have nothing against who they choose.

Eh, I would take either of them over the shit we get today.

"We" don't get shit. The Hall of Fame is not for the fans. (Unless they died young)
I was talking about booking and stories because he mentioned the crowd booing.

I have nothing against who they choose.

but they literally booked some of the worst received angles in pro wrestling and the crowd booing them is because of the transparency, not the actual booking and stories. They legit are two of the big reasons why WCW ended...

The HOF is like any industry award, for the industry. They do it for police forces, oil industry, and as with the Oscars or the Grammys or whatever else, the only reason it's broadcasted is because the nature of the business is for live crowds and television.

Hmm the difference is that this HoF is owned and controlled by the WWE. Would be like if the Oscars were owned by Universal or the Grammys by Virgin.

Chyna really should have been in before Beth and Ivory. Once TNA finally dies and WWE gets their library Gail Kim and Awesome Kong.

The Rock, Regal, Undertaker, and Triple H. It make look bad with Triple H going in but he definitely deserves it. JBL even if he probably is popular right now he has done a lot in the WWE.

Can somebody please change the damn topic title! That freaking grammar error is driving me freaking insane.

Just because the majority is going off-topic and just naming wrestlers, doesn't mean we should change the original title of the topic

Archived