Name One WRESTLING who should be in the HOF

hockeyfan4life

WWE HoF? If so...

The Rock (inducted by Steve Austin)

British Bulldog (inducted by Bret Hart)

The Great Muta (inducted by Sting)

Daniel Bryan (inducted by either William Regal or Triple H)

Terry Funk (inducted by Mick Foley)

and for celebs, Lemmy (inducted by Triple H)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some sad reason I think the wwe would have Roman Reigns induct The Rock. Just in order to play up the whole "he's my cousin " thing. Plus it would be a good challenge for The Rock to pump the crowd back up after Roman puts them to sleep.

For some sad reason I think the wwe would have Roman Reigns induct The Rock. Just in order to play up the whole "he's my cousin " thing. Plus it would be a good challenge for The Rock to pump the crowd back up after Roman puts them to sleep.

The wrestlers decide who will induct them, not WWE.

• 2 weeks later...

I can honestly see The Rock having Kevin Hart induct him, using the moment as a plug for one of their cheesy movies.

Come on now.. Stone Cold will induct him.

I just remembered someone. The Great Muta. As I recall, Muta was one of the first Japanese talents to wrestle for an American promotion and become famous over here in the west.

Rey deserves it big time.

Are The Rock and Stone Cold even friend irl? Never seen either of them refer to other as a good friend.

They're good friends with great respect for each other, they even got their own handshake.

Yeah, I wasn't saying they're not cool with eachother just that they aren't close or anything. I know they respect eachother but Austin often talks about Foley and says he's a good friend and I haven't really seen him say that about the Rock. Maybe I just haven't been paying attention, though.

Well I know they both admitted to having love for each other after their Mania 19 match. So I'd think they're good friends still. Hoping Rock gets on Austins podcast soon.

• 1 year later...

Archived