Name One WRESTLING who should be in the HOF

hockeyfan4life

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading the first post, I'm very disappointed this topic ended up being totally straightforward.

I'm not. I'm thrilled and proud this didn't become all jokes as everyone's k ow what the thread actually means

I get the impression youve been the butt of many jokes in real life and that is why you are the way you are. And for that, Im sorry. But saying stuff like this just makes you a target bud.

Lighten up a bit. Nothing wrong with fun outside of rasslin talk.

I hope Eve, the Bellas, Lay Cool, Melina, Mickie, and Maryse get in before Kelly Kelly. They had much bigger roles and performed said roles way better than she ever did.

A better wrestling character in general too. I'll never forget her feuds with Mickie James and Melina over the Womens Championship. People wanted her and Kharma for a reason. She was the dominant force of WWE while Kong was of TNA. Kelly did nothing close to that.

Phoenix was never the Awesome Kong of WWE, that is complete crap. They had a similar dominant angle about them, but that was it. Phoenix was never booked like Kong was in her prime.

Better wrestler aside, Kelly was vastly more popular and for that reason deserves it about as much as Beth did...which isn't much.

Well I didn't say she was booked like Kong but was the dominant force in her characters own way that worked for her. Kelly while popular didn't really have the crowd like many others in that top female spot did before her but she was alright I guess. When she gets in she gets in but I hope those others do before her.

Phoenix was never the Awesome Kong of WWE, that is complete crap. They had a similar dominant angle about them, but that was it. Phoenix was never booked like Kong was in her prime.

Better wrestler aside, Kelly was vastly more popular and for that reason deserves it about as much as Beth did...which isn't much.

Not really, Beth has several acomplishments that make her worthy, from being the second woman in the Royal Rumble to four championships and being a top name in the division for the majority of her career. TBH I really dont get how people can be like Victoria/Michelle/Ivory/Molly for HOF pls!!!1! then bitch about Beth being in there. Meanwhile Kelly had one run and not much else wrestling wise. Though if Sunnys in there I guess Kelly can make it too.

Well I've never said I care for any of them to be in the HOF so idk why you're bringing that up in relation to me. Stop generalising.

Just don't think Beth really deserved it, but who cares? Not like I make any decisions.

Archived