The Phenomenal AJ 'the face that runs the place' Styles

Rell7thirty

Update: Edited his face, again.

RH2TbVC.jpg

f89OucD.jpg

CSrSNrt.jpg

DJumyuJ.jpg

wzXzOxq.jpg

Just made his Backlash attire. I drew the side design behind his logos, his kickpads, the number 1, his chest hair and edited all the logos. His gloves have every logo, including the name brand logo on the inside wrist area.

***Backlash spoiler warning after the 7th pic

t2NQjNQ.jpg

WYj2W8T.jpg

ETEHKcM.jpg

taJDGW2.jpg

ERVZZEN.jpg

sVPPSD5.jpg

cucBrSY.jpg

xMoUqsl.jpg

fHnHMm0.jpg

BlotwNH.jpg

Not too crazy about the face but it's a work in progress.. playing with the head presets right now. Won't be able to create current Styles next game but I'll have fun making his alternate attire and younger versions. It would be dope if they allowed us to use a superstar's face scan to create other versions of them (younger Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose when he went by another name)

Any thoughts or feedback? Should I just use the default face preset for AJ?

It's uploaded to CC, just search my username along with "AJ Styles"

I've uploaded quite a few, got Diamond rank in about a week. Using Sage's move set, but modified and updated.

Nice work, I think the belt loops should be the same shade of grey as the belt and the trim. The face is getting there, but the eye area looks a little off, I can't say why exactly.

Thanks.

It's not exactly the same shade of grey, at least in the pics I saw, and from watching last night. They are very similar though and I thought it would look bunched up if it were the same color.

I'm gonna try to draw the belt loops later, and add shading on the edges so there's a contrast between the belt and the loops.

I think his eyes are too small, and if I try to make them larger, there's all kind of texture glitches. When using head presets (which I tried for the first time with this one) it restricts a lot of your choices.. For example ear shape, nose width and in this case, eye size.

Right now I'm gonna focus on his attire, then fix his face lol

Thanks again. Gonna add a second attire too, just not sure which color. Black and grey, black and blue, red and black or ??

I'm gonna add so many alternate attires for 2k17. I'll also be adding his newest tattoo (if they don't patch it in) which I also drew.

Updated my 2k17 attire version. Added belt textures, belt loop textures, kick pad textures and redrew a few things.

The shading makes it pop

iRhx4j4.jpg

QJscmY2.jpg

Euj0Moh.jpg

Just made his belt with new custom title plates. Was tricky editing what little footage of it there is. Had to do some contortion magic but I think it looks fine until the WWE starts selling the name plate online, and we get a clear image of it.

QrDcdYJ.jpg

EJ32E79.jpg

SZ16aiw.jpg

hCN8h9Y.jpg

Going to upload it in a few. Will have my username as one of the keywords if you're interested

Glad you like it. Just uploaded it

Keywords are my username, AJ styles, SmackDown

It might contain a DLC taunt, I'm not sure. I used the Kevin Nash wolfpac sign, similar to if not exactly like the bullet club sign AJ still does when taking photos with fans.

I removed the DLC stuff.

Just made his wwe alt red attire for a separate AJ. Wish you could copy the superstar and upload the copy you edit. Trying to get his face to match the other one

ah4EEwt.jpg

uQAvw2O.jpg

Mxjjqpg.jpg

Knee pad logos couldn't fit. But his glove name brand logo is here along with every other logo

I drew his belt, belt loops, where the belts meet, his kickpads and a few other things.

Will upload in a few for those interested. His alt is the gray one (backlash) I uploaded earlier

QojQpLJ.jpg

fOQqxuc.jpg

Thanks a lot American Dream. I'm glad you like it

I also uploaded his championship belt, my username and his name should work as keywords.

After you download it, just swap out the front plate belt with the default 2K heavyweight by editing the belt itself. That way you can have AJ with his custom belt too, if you'd like.

Thanks again

You can copy the original by uploading it to CC (make sure you allow it to be editable and re-uploadable) and then downloading it to an alternate slot.

Beautiful work by the way.

If you want an added touch of realism, add a tiny triangle (flesh colour) on the front edge of his shirt collar. AJ cuts it there.

Downloaded it, it's superb, great work. I like your thinking for his theme song - but I go with Rikishi.

Thanks again, Mike. I'll add the slit later.

Just made his NJPW attire from his match against Shinsuke at Wrestle Kingdom 10

7CkR7VC.jpg

sBk0EuE.jpg

KMRt3Uo.jpg

p0ZqmJt.jpg

e9Fe7bl.jpg

6IYKWp9.jpg

TtzvY6g.jpg

I drew his kickpads, belt, belt loops, and edited most of the logos myself

Here is a reference:

vHfi704.jpg

Probably gonna make his second attire a casual Jeans and leather jacket.

Will upload as soon as I get some feedback.

Archived