Indy Wrestlers - Jay White - Emil Sitoci Added

CajunRazorback

I'm a late converter from last gen (Xbox 360 to PS4), so I got the game in June (but at about half price for the game and season pass!). I'm a bit off center in that I like to create and use mainly indie guys, many non-mainstream. Not sure how many folks have done Oliver Peace, Sammy Smooth and Charlie Garrett, for example! Anyway, here's my version of Jay White. I'm pretty good with logos, but adjusting to face capture. From this shot, I did decide to go with the longer hair and made a few adjustments to the face. Also, if you don't like the eyebrows, they were from the original face photo, but to work with photo capture I ended up making them logos and airbrushing them out of the face texture because they left artifacts on the face. So you can go to edit layers and delete them. Black attire is from his matches in the UK in August, white attire is from earlier photos and matches. I do realize he went with plain black in NJPW.

Search is screwed up, but you might find him using two hashtags and sort newest. Hashtags used were: Jay_White, NJPW, ROH, caws.ws, smacktalks.

29434038445_936c0794df_b.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived