Demon Finn Entrance without Championship?

benhall14

As much as I liked the Chainsaw Demon entrance for a one off, I'm still hoping for an alternate demon entrance with more crawling like how he normally does it.

I don't know if anyone who got to play the demo can help out with this question but as the Chainsaw Demon entrance is his championship entrance and he never did the entrance without the belt, I'm wondering what you guys think his regular demon entrance will look like?

Another question for those who have played the demo - How awesome does the motion and strobe lighting effect in Shinsuke Nakamura's entrance look? I've heard nothing but good thing about Shinsuke's model so far.

I liked his patched demon entrance from 2K16. But if they had to mocap a new one, Beast in the East is the last special before the cutoff date that he did the Demon entrance without the title.

I can confirm that he does have his regular non-chainsaw Demon entrance from last year's patch. Also Shinsuke's entrance is VERY cool.

Oh thats good, was hoping he would have that, would be kinda weird having the chainsaw entrance be his only demon entrance seeing as it was mainly specific for the Texas Takeover.

Any idea if he had a "regular" demon attire? Like a non-blue one?

He didn't, it was regular Finn (with jacket entrance, that he can grab and move like in real life) and the blue Dallas Demon attire. I'd assume last years demon attire remains part of CAW mode.

Thanks so much for the info.

So clarify when u play the demon without the championship he comes out in his Texas Chainsaw attire but with last year's patched in entrance?

If u don't mind answering a few more lol.

- Am I right in presuming that Nakamura's motion is based off of his TakeOver Dallas entrance?

- Do all of the trons turn off while Shinsuke is standing in the strobe lighting(like they do in real life)?

Yeah, he has the attire but last years patched entrance. I'll have to check the Dallas entrance again just to be sure, but I believe so. And yes, the trons all go off, I covered this in my latest video which I posted elsewhere. :)

Thanks, I had no idea you'd covered it, any chance of a link to the video?

I was guessing it may be based off his Dallas entrance because although it'd be awesome I didnt think they'd manage to get in what he does now (starting crouching down and doing the bow & arrow aiming thing) feel free to correct me if any of that's made it in.

Thanks man, great info in that video too.

Great news about the trons turning off. The official pic they released had me confused as his trons seem to be playing behind him. It'd look much better to have them all turned off as they do in real life.

I'm glad to hear Demon Finn has the awesome patched in regular Demon entrance too. Please tell me they have updated that horrible purple smoke though? Lol

If it's anything like 2K16, we won't be able to change the Demon's entrance without changing Finn's too. Unless they've let us edit alt. Attire entrances ... Which is doubtful

We can actually 2K patch that feature in.

I was wondering about that myself. Last year they patched in an option where you could choose what attire you wanted to edit (Finn or Demon) but the problem was if you made another Demon attire he'd come out with regular Finn's entrance which in 2k17 is going to be even more out of place because he'll have the white lighting and be walking to the ring not crawling.

If it's anything like 2K16, we won't be able to change the Demon's entrance without changing Finn's too. Unless they've let us edit alt. Attire entrances ... Which is doubtful

We can actually 2K patch that feature in.

I was wondering about that myself. Last year they patched in an option where you could choose what attire you wanted to edit (Finn or Demon) but the problem was if you made another Demon attire he'd come out with regular Finn's entrance which in 2k17 is going to be even more out of place because he'll have the white lighting and be walking to the ring not crawling.

And popping an imaginary collar :lol:

Archived