First Trailer Tonight

nystyle

was really hoping AJ styles would get his own knee drop.

and whats up w/ Apollo Crews? he has that problem that Christian had. Where theres always funny business with his wrist tape. The in-game model has the wrong sized wrist tape. And his action figure doesn't even have any wrist tape at all.

its like when Christians action figures were missing the wrist tape. They forgot to give him wrist tape in SvR'11...and in the TNA impact game he only had wrist tape on one arm

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrist bands/tapes are serious business to some of you ain't it? Well good thing you can fix that in edit a superstar, da da!

Yeah cause that means yet another caw slot will be taken up for something so damn small like giving him two wristbands. Sami's default attire in the game is fine to me, i had no intention of updating his attire, till i noticed he only had one wristband on. Some people just hate little things like that, some people like every detail of the wrestler to be spot on.

Also if you can't wear titles underneath his jacket on alt attires thats another reason this is frustrating.

Wrist bands/tapes are serious business to some of you ain't it? Well good thing you can fix that in edit a superstar, da da!

I see their point. Having to waste a caw spot for something like that sucks.

Okay, I'll give them that. For me it's not a problem because I only use caw slots for an original caw and a bunch of alt. attires but yeah I know and understand people creating/downloading as many caws as possible.

Yeah cause that means yet another caw slot will be taken up for something so damn small like giving him two wristbands. Sami's default attire in the game is fine to me, i had no intention of updating his attire, till i noticed he only had one wristband on. Some people just hate little things like that, some people like every detail of the wrestler to be spot on.

Also if you can't wear titles underneath his jacket on alt attires thats another reason this is frustrating.

Plus, Apollo has outdated attire which we can fix, too, so the attire slot usage would have to be justified. If not, oh well. :P

Archived