First Trailer Tonight

nystyle

Lit.

American Alpha are in the wrong spots for their finisher tho lol.

Eh. The tag positions are not symmetrical so this will happen depending on which corner you perform it from

Oh? Does who does what in the finisher not rely on who tags in anymore, but instead on the four corners?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lit.

American Alpha are in the wrong spots for their finisher tho lol.

Eh. The tag positions are not symmetrical so this will happen depending on which corner you perform it from

Oh? Does who does what in the finisher not rely on who tags in anymore, but instead on the four corners?

I think it still relies on who tags in.

Damn, that trailer was dope. Loved the backstage stuff and the models looked great. Kind of looked like reigns hasn't been updated but oh well.

I think Roman is updated. I kind of noticed he has his chest tattoo.

Judging by the trailer looks like Enzo and Cass, Triple H, Cena have new entrances.

Also good to see they fixed AJ's mirrored P1 logo on his gloves.

I like how the song they chose for the trailer does not reflect this product at all.

This more AE/RA era type of song.

nah. You actually hear the lyrics. Not AE or RA at all

I know but it's early 2000s Hip-Hop music juxtaposed with today's era. It's a little weird for me, but yeah, I dug it.

Not a complain at all.

The song was so terrible it made me cringe. Worst ive heard for all the WWE games overall the trailer was okay some very outdated models undertaker not even being touched is terrible also some of the motion captures especially for AJ Styles and the one of Finn Balor look very Female like. The mocap looks awful not sure what they were going for but neither look like AJ Styles or Finn in the movements.

Just saw the trailer and I like it. Kinda sucks Bayley doesn't have her shirt during her entrance but I got a strong feeling that's gonna change when the game is out. Liked how they did the wrestler comparisons with the song lyrics too. ex "Who's the boss?" *Sasha gets shown* "Crush crews after us." *Apollo gets shown* "Nothing but big things." *Enzo and Cass get shown in the middle of Enzo introducing Cass* "Bad Boy." *Brock gets shown* etc

Archived