First Trailer Tonight

nystyle

SmackTalks ?@SmackNetwork 47m47 minutes ago

Seen the #WWE2K17 trailer earlier, lots of cool stuff included, crowd brawling, Bayleys tube men in her entrance, Shane WM attire & more

Also:

1 sec of Styles forearm finisher:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AJStylesOrg/status/773623038227034112/video/1

Yep its still that same forearm from 2K16, i hate the way AJ lands after he hits it in that animation, he never rolls over onto his back after hitting it like that, he pretty much ALWAYS lands on his ass or back after doing it. Just look at my sig, thats how it should look.

That really disappoints me, i was so hoping for a brand new animation that looked exactly how he performs it. That animation just has no impact at all to it, *sigh* at least we got a great Styles Clash though.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure a new forearm will get included in the DLC movepack.

Oh i PRAY thats the case. His Phenomenal Forearm is one of the best looking moves he does, and that animation from 2K16 is just horrible in comparison to the real thing.

Its already been confirmed hes got a newly animated one to the outside atleast. So theres that.

If a media outlet is stationed on the West Coast, they should just release their shit earlier. I mean...it's not hard.

Easily could have released the trailer at 6pm pacific time and had it out in the entire country at a reasonable hour.

They must be catering for us aussies ;) it'll be about 1.30pm Thursday afternoon when the trailer drops.

If a media outlet is stationed on the West Coast, they should just release their shit earlier. I mean...it's not hard.

Easily could have released the trailer at 6pm pacific time and had it out in the entire country at a reasonable hour.

They must be catering for us aussies ;) it'll be about 1.30pm Thursday afternoon when the trailer drops.

Yeah, screw us Brits though, it'll be 5am here. :lol:

Archived