Anyone else's Wwe 2k16 account getting banned/unbanned for no reason?

Foldy619©

Happened yesterday, it was fine in the morning, then in the afternoon I put the game on an when I went to community creations it popped up with the banned message! I turned it off an was about to open a ticket with 2k support but tried again first and it worked!? But now when I upload logos it says that they are successful uploaded but none are actually in my logo manager. Just wondering if it's just me or not?

Little update guys, had my account banned for 14 days! For uploading a "sexually suggestive" logo on. To community creations. Here is the pic in question.

6f022-welshdragon3jpg_zpspwmrlb3q.jpg

Now I understand they have rules set in place to keep things clean with CC but whoever looked at this an found it in anyway sexually suggestive, must be on another level to me lol! Made it for my Welsh diva caw. So obviously won't be uploading anything for a while sorry guys! :(

My point exactly! Lol. They refused to tell me at first, saying they were not at liberty to say what the logo was, my reply was simple... "so your banning me, and telling me not to do it again as I could get a permanent ban, BUT! You can't tell me what I did!" got a reply not long after stating this is the offending logo. Have to laugh really do you! Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived