One Piece Burning Blood

God of Lightning

I just got this game in the mail yesterday and I gotta say I'm enjoying it a lot more than I expected to. At first, I was pretty much expecting it to be marginally better than J-Stars at best, but it's actually a good and fun game. Much better than J-Stars or Storm. Gameplay wise, it may even be better than Xenoverse. I like that the characters actually feel different from each other and I love the fact that this game is basically a 3D cross between Marvel vs. Capcom and King of Fighters.

• 3 years later...

Definitely would recommend that if you read the manga so you know what to expect, otherwise I don't think it makes as much of a difference? PW3 didn't really follow the end part too closely. 

10 hours ago, M3J said:

If you played 3, is it better? And do you start at the beginning of the story or? 

I did not play 3 but I used to play the Gundam Musou series, so I was familiar with the concept. Not sure if it's better than 3 but leveling up seems to be improved from what I read and some in game mechanics like air combat got added.

It starts with Alabasta.

Ah, I see. That does seem to be better, but I lowkey wish they started off in the beginning even if it's boring. Alabasta isn't too bad though, means we'll get Robin sooner, heh. Hopefully post-timeskip Luffy is more fun than pre-timeskip. 

Archived