Which superstars will you be using the most?

Youssef

I know this depends on many factors, including moveset and user prefrences, but surely some people already have an idea of who they might be using the most.

For me, so far it's the following:

1- AJ Styles: Still can't believe he's in a WWE game. His model is awesome and so far he seems to have most of his signature moves which will make him fun to play as.

2- Braun Strowman: Will use him mainly as a squash monster, giving him all power moves and have him throw people around and destroy them.

3- The Dudley Boyz: Bubbah looks great, and I miss using them as a team in a WWE game.

4- Shinsuke Nakamura: Again, awesome model and people at Gamescom were saying he's got all his signature moves and can't wait to do some strong style matches with him.

5- Alberto Del Rio: Always had fun using him before, specially having him work the opponent's arm using limb targetting to them up for the crossarm breaker.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is quite hard to answer, as I tend to use CAWs the most, at some point.

From the in-game roster it's quite often someone random, that I just like to play as.

Could end up being anyone, really.

I also sometimes use random people who I may not be a big fan of in real life, like lately Erick Rowan, and I now enjoy playing as him.

Styles

Goldberg

Rock

Austin

Samoa Joe

Rollins

Alpha

Dudleyz

Those are just some. I'll have a sort of "generations meet" dream match universe where I'll be using my favorites from different eras.

Archived