WWE2Kdev will still show alt versions of roster even though roster reveal is over

MayorHaggar

here the list that i expect and or hope to see

tugboat( i m sure i saw the picture on roster reveal for typhoon but was changed back to typhoon)

paul wight ( early wwe long hair (same as last year)

giant(wcw personal of bigshow)

big bossman swat team,

big bubba rogers (wcw)

kevin nash (nwo(last year dlc)

kevin nash(last year in game version )

scott hall(last year dlc)

booker t (wcw single tight)

goldberg wwe(confirmed already)

andre the giant blue singlet(2k15 warrior showcase)

arn anderson (last year version(red and white and default black trunk with white aa on it)

larry zbyzsko ( black as delfault with gold z in the back and red and white (enforcer like last year as 2nd look)

sting retro(crow)

surfer sting

flying brian pillman (both version of last year ( even the one we had to create with the trunk unlocked)

bret hart all last year outfit.

jim neidhart all last year outfit

british bulldog all last year outfits

bam bam bigelow early wwf outfit (no front logo)

brock lestnar last year looks( no added logo), red and black shorts

lesnar retro

dudley early wwe /ecw looks( withs shorts over all and short jeans

jericho retro

superstar steve austin ( ecw in his last year outfit)

stunning steve austin (wcw both last year outfits)

shane mcmahon retro(last year version dark hair ) and default current grayish hair)

kane corporate

kane retro ( 1 sleeves, 2 sleeves, singlet half masked)

kane retro unmasked)

undertaker retro( debut, +attitude(all last year outfits)

undertake american bad ass(big evil (biker taker)

retro goldust(with wigs)

startust as cody rhodes

dustin rhode

mark henry last year version doubt but would like to have his prior nation look(holympics look)

asuka with boots

all last 2 years outfits returned for the character who changed outfit or had new outfits (that i didnt named earlier)( example sin cara last year collors)

I get that they said that, just that they were never part of the official IGN reveals with playable characters...Even ones like Brock and Goldberg that were know long ago became a part of the "official" reveals...

Probably just because they aren't actual wrestlers. I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

I'm sure there are other playable characters who weren't part of the actual reveal either...there are always people who don't get a proper reveal, but are in the game anyway. Usually people who have been released don't get revealed in the official reveal, but end up being in the game anyway. I'm surprised they didn't do that with Stardust, tbh.

I want a 1992 version of Davey Boy. Bret didn't really change that much in the mid 90's so I'm happy with any version. A debut HBK would be all kinds of cool.

I get that they said that, just that they were never part of the official IGN reveals with playable characters...Even ones like Brock and Goldberg that were know long ago became a part of the "official" reveals...

Probably just because they aren't actual wrestlers. I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

I'm sure there are other playable characters who weren't part of the actual reveal either...there are always people who don't get a proper reveal, but are in the game anyway. Usually people who have been released don't get revealed in the official reveal, but end up being in the game anyway. I'm surprised they didn't do that with Stardust, tbh.

i do recall one year where a couple people had just gotten released from WWE.....and were not part of the roster reveal

DH Smith...chris masters and some others. But they were in the game

Archived