Moves you wanna see included in a DLC Moves Pack?

J-man89

Just thought i'd make a topic for everyone to post videos or GIF's of moves you'd want inculded in a DLC moves pack.

For me i'd like to see the flipping spear

I can really see it being in a moves pack this year, seeing as it was Moose' finisher in ROH and he'd been on WWE's radar for a while. Its also TNA's top star Bobby Lahsley's finisher as well, so i think theres a good chance to see it included.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thought i'd make a topic for everyone to post videos or GIF's of moves you'd want inculded in a DLC moves pack.

For me i'd like to see the flipping spear

Would love to see this spear animation in the game.

For me I wanna see a few of the moves shown in the CWC. But tbh I'm fine with majority of the moves that were in 2k16, we had a lot of dope ones. Maybe just do other animations for some of the moves in already.

Hell yeah! Without a doubt they'd have to include Omega's One Winged Angel, they put his electric chair german suplex in last year, makes sense they'd include his current finisher in a pack this year.

Speaking of Omega, would also love to see them put his bicycle knee in as well

Hell yeah! Without a doubt they'd have to include Omega's One Winged Angel, they put his electric chair german suplex in last year, makes sense they'd include his current finisher in a pack this year.

Speaking of Omega, would also love to see them put his bicycle knee in as well

I want non-strong guy yakuza and bicycle kicks in general really. All the ones we have arch in a weird way, when if you look at how smaller guys like Chris Hero does it, its fast and their legs are straight as an arrow.

1. Tetsuya Naito's Destino

2. Kenny Omega's One Winged Angel

3. Kenny Omega's V-Trigger

4. Ember Moon's O-Face

5. GarganCiampa's Running Knee/Superkick

6. Johnny Gargano's GargaNO Escape

7. No Way Jose's Fastball Punch

8. Austin Aries' Last Chancery

9. Moose's Flipping Spear

10. The Addiction's Celebrity Rehab

11. Mike Bennett's Miracle Maker

12. Will Ospreay's Essex Destroyer

13. Will Ospreay's OsCutter

14. Braun Strowman's Reverse Chokeslam

I think Aries himself will be in a Future Stars type pack so his Moves probably won't be in the Moves Pack, but rather come with him.

But to add to the thread, I always wanted this move in the games ever since I first seen someone do it in Japan or an Indy. (If it doesn't make it in on-disc for Breeze).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-u5ouVGtYI

Assuming they don't make it with Bayley and Club DLC, I want a Super Reverse Rana and the Magic Killer.

Diving DDT

Lyger Bomb

Spinning Doctor Bomb

Tajiri's Flipping Elbow

Cartwheel Spaceman Plancha

Andre's pedigree-ish face buster

Cradleshock

Shotei Palm Strike

Rolling Koppu Kick

Cannonball from the Apron

Running Penelty Kick from apron

Spinning Back Elbow

They already put the PK in last year. It was part of the GTS PK combo move.

Yeah i know but i want just the Penalty Kick, a new animation as well, don't like how the guy flips over in the GTS penalty Kick. I want a PK where the guy just falls straight back and doesn't flip over.

They already put the PK in last year. It was part of the GTS PK combo move.

Yeah i know but i want just the Penalty Kick, a new animation as well, don't like how the guy flips over in the GTS penalty Kick. I want a PK where the guy just falls straight back and doesn't flip over.

And coming off that, I also want just a sick kick. Looks decent (minus the oversell) with the gut check one from the DLC, but I'd really like just a good ol' corner or running sick kick.

I point this one out in these threads every year but unfortunately, its never been popular enough to catch 2Ks attention. I think Ember Moon did this move as Athena though, so maybe finally i'll get it.

Hollow Point! Either transitioning into the Styles Clash or without. Or both versions

They regularly mocap piledrivers so i don't see why not, throw this badboy in!

Archived