SupremePRO

Valar Dohaeris

uWHDPNP.png

Yoshino has now been freed from the hospital but it was obviously way too late to be featured on the show, so she'll just watch as a guest. She has the championship with her officially now and just got off the phone with her sister. Her sister seemed more concerned with the well being of the new champion rather than celebrating the championship but she did give a reluctant "yay", ffs Ari you caused Yoshi's sister to be unable to give a big happy celebration. You will die for that! probably. It's only now that Yoshino has been able to worship the championship, putting it up on a pedastal, though she had to clean the thing because Ari didn't appear to clean it very much. Plus it smelled too much of Ariana, which annoyed the Idol, so that's what she's being doing since getting home. She has been contacted by a Japanese magazine about doing a big feature and photoshoot, which she excitedly said yes to, she was stupidly jealous for when Ariana got that one a while back and now it's her turn, it will be good stuff indeed! especially as it will also be to help promote SurpemePRO in Japan, as the 45 year olds will be like "ooh what a sexy Idol, I'm gonna buy a ticket".

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gabriel Gospel
Shame

You know it's quite casual coming in to a show knowing you don't have anything to do. Of course Gospel isn't worried on a usual show either as he knows if there is a matching involving him he is going to win it but there is a certain ease of coming in with no responsibility. Gabriel Gospel doesn't need to lace on his boots, squeeze on some trunks or fit himself into a pair of knee pads. He's just in the building to enjoy the show, no matter how much enjoying a SupremePRO show without Gabriel Gospel sounds like an impossibility.

He's not planning on making any sort of appearance. No need to go out there and tell the people what they already know, he already gave those details exclusively to SupremePRO.com which means those people who care already know. Gabriel thinks that after his victory in Toronto he has earned a very deserved night off. Now to spend away the rest of the evening lounging away in his locker room watching all of the mediocre action take place. Seriously what's with all the wrestling on Wednesday? Do these companies know that other days of the week exist?

dvy676rh.png

Danny Acton is in his locker room at the moment. He's not booked for the show, but he will still be here. After his first title defense on Sunday it's only right for him to atleast be present for the fans. He did find out that he will compete on the upcoming SupremePRO house show against Jackie Bruce. But that's still days away. So right now he's busy listening to the last episode of DownWithTheFist, which, oddly enough, doesn't feature the SupremePRO ppv. How weird...

qROoNTa.png

Despite not being scheduled to compete on tonight's show, Ariana Jaxon was in attendance tonight and could be found somewhere backstage amongst the hustle and bustle of the company's staff workers and wrestlers alike, who were all making final preparations before tonight's show kicks off. The former two-time Women's Champion plans on coming out to the ring in order to discuss her classic match-up against Yoshino Nakano at SupremePRO: Toronto and to also give some sort of explanation to her vile actions that followed during Nakano's emotional celebration inside the ring. The thought of losing her Women's title to someone like Yoshino Nakano angered The Empress, of course... however, the image of seeing her stand tall over the unconscious body of SupremePRO's newly-crowned Women's Champion at the end of the night eased the internal pain of the disappointing loss and caused a smile to show itself upon Jaxon's face as she roamed throughout the backstage area whilst chewing arrogantly on a piece of bubble gum.

x7gw78qk.png

It shouldn't really be a surprise, but Meredith returning didn't end up with the most heart felt reaction of Blair. Instead that woman was smacking the Lost Soul around, blaming her for Blair's addiction to nicotine. It took a whole day and night to calm her down. And even now...that woman is still mad. Meredith did something bad and she is unable to deny that she's at fault. This...this is something new for her. The two of them are sitting in the living room right now, windows wide open, smoking in the house, now that both women deal with this habit, and they just let each other be. Meredith wants to say something, but she doesn't know how to start. The atmosphere is still dense, so she wants to be careful about it. She has to be. "...you know...I..." - "Leave it be." Meredith keeps her mouth shut. "You won't disappear on me again?" Meredith shakes her head. "Then feel yourself at home again." Blair stands up and goes outside, not looking at Meredith at all.

pWreQRb.png

9VIcC2E.png

SupremePRO medical staff has learned that Nicholas Lancer suffered a broken arm this weekend at SupremePRO: Toronto pay-per-view. As a result, Lancer will be forced to relinquish the Grand Championship due to injury. General Manager Brian Church will have two Fatal Four-Way bouts take place in the next two weeks, in which the winner of both match-ups will go on to compete against in a Triple Threat match for the vacated Grand Championship next month at SupremePRO: Japan!

7LZ9RUZ.png

Wahey, five signings. Good times. However, selling a player makes me - and caw Marcus - feel sick. Now that the national football holiday of Deadline Day is over, it is time to focus on the show, which is very very close - the match tonight is massive for the Boltonian, he needs to regain his championship because otherwise... what next? he had been a champion here since Feb, it feels alien to not be dragging one around. Plus his stock wouldn't go very well if he lost twice in a row to Stevens, for that matter, he needs to win. He runs straight into the gym, his match being the main event, meaning that he has a few hours before the main event to make sure he is ready for this extremely important main event match up. Most important of his career so far? ...maybe.

YgffJgQ.png

LIVE in HD from UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!

The feisty 'Bullfight' by A Day To Remember would play over the PA system as SupremePRO's opening videos got us started. As they finished, the theme would continue on with the ringside cameras panning over the raucous fans in attendance, capturing the overexcited reactions of the ones who had managed to get tickets. The voice of PRO's ever-reliable Adrian Chambers would begin to talk over the scenes, with the images eventually panning over to the commentary desk; Chambers and Rogan ready to bring us in to this episode!

"DO NOT

TEST ME!"

Emanating from the jam-packed audience inside Universal Studios would be a loud chorus of boos all directed toward the former two-time Women's Champion in Ariana Jaxon, who comes bursts out from behind the curtain as 'King of The World' by Porcelain and The Tramps booms from the speakers. With her hands out to her side, Ariana steps forth on to the upper stage with one of the more snobbish expressions upon her mug. From head to toe, the Empress would be donning a casual, all black attire; a crop top that showed off her pierced belly button, a pair of high-waist denim shorts and a pair of matching boots on her feet as she leisurely made her way down the entrance ramp whilst the ring announcer introduces her.

RING ANNOUNCER

DOMINIC REEVE

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome... ARI-ANAAAAA JAAAX-OOOOOON!"

The intensity level of the jeers rises as Dominic Reeves performs the introduction of Jaxon, who continues to hold the pompous expression whilst making her way up the steel steps, in which she wastes no time in stepping through the ropes and inside the ring after making it to the ring apron. Ariana immediately demands for a microphone, in which she it out the grasp of the ringside assistant.

CUTTHROAT

ARIANA JAXON

"Ayyye, you know the name, you know the face - it's YOUR Empress, Ariana Jaxon... and WELCOME! ... to SUPREMEPRO LIIIIIVE!" The crowd cheers loudly. "And uh...as you can see..." Ariana briefly pauses whilst bowing her head and looking down at her waist "...I'm missin' a lil' somethin', somethin'. I'm missin' my baby, I'm missin' my Women's title." Ariana says with a look of discontent set in her hazel-colored eyes as the majority of the crowd erupt in to cheers. "I know, I know; sad day. I'm without my precious title not because it was stolen from me again--nah...but, because a certain someone did what she said she was gonna do. A certain someone stepped in the ring against yours truly an' walked out with the gold. That certain someone, is none other than Yoshino Nakano."

"YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!" ...

...Is what the crowd chants as the titantron proceeds to show a still images from the back-and-forth Women's Championship match between Jaxon and Nakano this past Sunday at SupremePRO: Toronto, in which Nakano prevailed after pinning Ariana's shoulder's to the mat with a Small Package Roll-Up. Ariana slightly grits her teeth out of anger at the image of Yoshino celebrating inside the ring with confetti falling from the sky. The highlight comes to an end, in which Ariana resumes her speech as she brings the microphone back up to her rose-colored lips.

CUTTHROAT

ARIANA JAXON

"Gosh, guys! I mean, what a freakin' moment, yeah?! The fireworks an' the confetti, lil' Yoshi tearin' up and bawlin' her lil' chink eyes out--I mean, it was just so, sooo emotional that I almost shed a tear myself! I know it's been like, a long time comin', had it? Roadblock after roadblock, setback after setback... and finally! By gosh--FINALLY, lil' Miss Nakano reached that summit, so to speak, an' got a hold of a piece of gold! And as everybody should know by now... it takes a true, legit competitor to beat a woman like me... an' it takes an even more true, legit competitor to beat a woman like me an' walk outta' the match with MY title - and on that night? I guess Yoshino stayed true to her word and proved not only to herself but to me an' everybody in the wrestlin' world that she does have what it takes to be a champion!"

"YO-SHI-NO!

YO-SHI-NO!

YO-SHI-NO!

YO-SHI-NO!"

CUTTHROAT

ARIANA JAXON

"My match against Yoshino is somethin' that's made headlines, magazines--hell, it's been the topic of conversation through the whole week - and rightfully so! It was probably our two best performances to date and it was a fantastic match that ended with a fantastic moment that will be talked about for years an' years!" With a gleaming smile on her face, Ariana nods her head up and down in approval with the crowd's positive reaction toward the title defense that took place. "But hey! I'm like, totally forgettin' somethin', am I? Yoshino winnin' was cool an' all... but there's another moment that should be in the forefront of everybody's mind! Aye, to the people in the back, do you mind being kind enough to show the fans what else happened? I mean, me personally... I'd really, really like to see it! Oh, pretty please? HEY, I SAID ROLL THE GODDAMN TAPE! DO AS YOU'RE TOLD!" After Ariana shouts this in to the microphone, the titantron would finally light up. "Thaaaaanks!"

Another clip plays on the titantron, which shows the vile post-match beatdown that Yoshino Nakano was on the receiving end of at the hands of the former Women's Champion, Ariana Jaxon. With the pink-laced baseball bat being the weapon of choice, the titantron continues to show small bits of Jaxon annihilating Nakano with the foreign object before chocking her out with it. It made for a disturbing scene and left the sold-out crowd inside the Air Canada Centre in total shock and silence.

The crowd reacts in disapproval of Ariana's actions following their instant classic, in which Ariana proceeds to flash an even wider smile across her face as the noise level inside the building was nearly deafening with boos! Ariana continues to smile wider and wider before she finally breaks out in hysterical laughter after watching the end of the clip, which saw Ariana stand tall over Yoshino unconscious body after spitting all over her face and stepping on her like a doormat.

CUTTHROAT

ARIANA JAXON

"C'mon, everybody! Let her it, guys! Let's give it up for the "Japanese Princess", huh?! Let's give it up for the NEW WOMEN'S CHAMPIOOOOOON! YO-SHI-NO! YO-SHI-NO! YO-SHI-NO! YO-SHI-NO! YO-SHI-NO! ..." Ariana couldn't help but to continue laughing some more, as it was quite apparent at this point in the speech that Jaxon was mocking the newly-crowned champion; and because of this, the crowd became more vocal.

"YOU SUCK!

YOU SUCK!

YOU SUCK!

YOU SUCK!"

CUTTHROAT

ARIANA JAXON

Despite the negative response directed towards her, Jaxon wouldn't let it phase her at all. Jaxon's expression remains gleeful as she shakes her head back and forth. "C'mon, now! Let's not be rude an' ugly toward your Empress, a'ight? I wanted this clip to play so I could show you all that I stayed true to my word, too--LIKE I ALWAYS FREAKIN' DO! ...And despite Yoshino winnin' the Women's belt, I still prevented that stupid, pathetic, piece of shit chink from havin' her precious little "moment" in Toronto, 'cos quite frankly? She didn't deserve it, anyways!" Now, Jaxon's expression quickly changes and formulates in to that of a heavy scowl. "NAH! I don't care what any of you say! What relevance do YOUR OPINIONS have, huh? I'll answer that--it's ZERO! ... ZILCH! NADA! I dunno' what you people think, but y'all ain't shit! Contrary to what any of y'all may think? I still run this shindig, feel me? I'M the shit an' the only person's thoughts that truly matter, are mine! You wanna' know why? 'Cos my thoughts aren't opinions--they're FACTS! THEY'RE THE MUTHA*censored*IN' TRUTH! AND TRUTH IS, YOSHINO DIDN'T DESERVE IT! Not the confetti, not the fireworks goin' off, not the praise--NONE OF IT! Now that she's walkin' 'round with my championship, people are gonna' eat it all up! The magazines publishers, the billboards, the media--all of 'em are just gonna cling to Yoshino and her "rise to the top" and make it the talk of the wrestlin' world, but you can bet your ASS that I'm gonna' make sure Yoshino's days of glory are short-lived an' I'm gonna' make sure they're some of the worst days of her freakin' LIFE up until the point where I TAKE BACK WHAT'S MINE AN' UP UNTIL THE POINT WHERE I TAKE BACK WHAT BELONGS TO ME!" Ariana exclaims with unmitigated rage coming from her voice whilst pacing back and forth in the middle of the squared circle. "If last night proved anything, it's that yeah... for one night--ONE NIGHT--Yoshino Nakano was better than Ariana Jaxon... a lil' bit. And it also proved that whenever it's just me and Yoshino sharin' the same ring together on the same night - no matter WHAT - I'm always--ALWAYS the one standin' tall, 'cos in life? The ONLY guarantees are death, taxes, and Ariana Jaxon standin' tall with her head held high an' a middle finger held even higher to the mutha*censored*as who think their opinions are gonna' phase me in the slightest!"

And Ariana Jaxon proceeds to do just that; with her head held high with a look smugness in her expression, she flashes a middle finger to the crowd whilst turning around on her heel, laughing. Jaxon eventually brings her arms down and raises the microphone up to chin level.

CUTTHROAT

ARIANA JAXON

"Yoshino, wherever hospital you may be layin' in... I really, really want you to try your best to listen to me an' to listen to me good, 'cos what I have to say is important, 'kay? I wanna start off by tellin' you congratulations on becomin' Women's champion. Get well soon an' enjoy it, sweetie... enjoy it for as long as I allow your championship reign to last before I decide to take back my Women's title! And when I do take it back, it'll be inside your own home country an' in your own backyard of Tokyo, Japan! You're gonna' be walkin' in to Tokyo with that title 'round your waist, but trust me when I tell you that you won't be walkin' out with NOTHIN'! YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! YOU'RE GONNA BE WALKIN' OUT OF TOKYO WITH NOTHIN'! IN FRONT OF SOME OF YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS AN' FAMILY, I'M GONNA' HAVE YOU - THE SO-CALLED "JAPANESE IDOL" - ON YOUR GODDAMN HANDS AND KNEES! ...AND FOR AS MUCH TIME PASSES FROM BELL TO BELL, I'M GONNA HAVE THE "JAPANESE IDOL" KNEELING BEFORE THE EMPRESS AS I SING YOUR SWAN SONG AND MAKE YOU MY BITCH!"

With that said, Ariana Jaxon slams the microphone down on to the canvas below, which creates a loud thud throughout the arena as her theme song, 'King of the World' by Porcelain and The Tramps hits the speakers for the second time tonight!

Adrian Chambers

"Man, oh man! Very strong words there from the former Women's Champion, Joe!"

Joe Rogan

"No joke! Ariana isn't playing around, but jeez - when is she ever?! That Women's title has become her lifeline over the years, and for her to lose it to Yoshino three nights ago obviously didn't sit too well with her!"

Adrian Chambers

"With her rematch clause invoked, it's safe to say that we're looking at yet another highly-anticipated rematch for what looks to be SupremePRO's biggest pay-per-view to date in five weeks!"

Ariana eventually steps through the ropes and on to the ring apron before walking down the steel steps, in which she walks backwards up the entrance ramp whilst motioning the title belt around her waist with a nefarious look expressed in her eyes as the camera fades to black...

twpMRVc.png

JACOB CASS VS. WESLEY HOPE
SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

Ding, ding, ding! Sounds the bell and the debut of Wesley Hope is officially underway! Jacob Cass and Wesley go to the middle of the ring for a test of strength which is clearly won by none other than Cass. Hope struggles to gain control back, obviously in pain. Hope pushes Cass off and into the ropes for a clothesline but on the rebound Cass is a bit smarter and ducks hitting the opposite ropes and launching back at Hope taking him down hard with a superkick to the jaw, we can see the spit fly out of Wesley Hope's mouth as he falls to the mat. Jacob Cass realizes this is his opportunity to take the victory home so he drops to the mat pounding his fists like someone else who I'm having trouble remembering.. he's coiling like a snake and lying in wait to strike.. Hope slowly rises and is hit with the CASSOUT! Hope is planted face first onto the canvas, Cass rolls him over and crawls into the pin.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

"Here is your winner of the match by pinall... JA-COOOB CAAAAAAASS!"

EsFxfpM.png

SHAUN DANIELSON VS. TRAVI MARCEAU
SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

All the rumours you heard about Travi Marceau leaving SupremePRO were false, every single one of them. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. He hasn't gone anywhere, he's right here going one on one with the number one contender to the Universal championship Shaun Danielson. The two men are in the ring, both circling the ring before the bell. As soon as the bell ring's Travi and Danielson meet up in the middle, they simultaneously go for a tie up however at the last second Travi brushes past Daniel's and slides out of the ring, throwing his hands up in the air, Sunday's loss still apparently fresh on his mind. Travi walks around ringside as Danielsons complains to the referee who soon starts his count. Marceau soon slides back inside the ring only to slide out again, annoying Shaun Danielson greatly in the process who just can't wait to fight. The referee reaches a three count and Travi once again enters the ring, this time he tie's up with Danielson inside the ring. The two struggle for power until the tenacious Shockwave is able to go behind Travi and take him down to the ground before transitioning into an armbar, showcasing his technical wrestling prowess.

Travi's no slouch in the ring himself however, and he is able to quickly escape the hold before, once the two are back on their feet Travi takes Danielson down with a scoop slam, following it up with a running elbow drop. The impact of the elbow causes Danielson to sit up and Travi quickly hits a dropkick to the back of Danielsons head. From here Travi rolls into the corner as Daniel's gets to his feet, the flamboyant *Censored* marches over to Danielson following this, gets in his face and yells “I'M JUST TOO PERF!” Danielson laughs it off before expertly ducking a Travi right hand attempt, responding with a flurry of chops and palm strikes to Travi's chest which causes Mr.Perf to back into the corner and place his body inbetween the middle rope, giving Danielson no choice but to stop striking. The respetful competitor does just that, backing away and allowing Travi to regain his composure. Once Travi has freed himself from the ropes Danielson calls for a lock up, Travi goes for it, however in the lock up he rakes the eyes, kicks Danielson in the shin and hits a fierce DDT. Travi laughs and points to his head informing everyone that he has brains as the referee scolds him for the illegal rake to the eyes. Travi ignores the referee and rolls into a cover;

ONE! ... KICK OUT!

A quick kickout at one doesn't please Travi in the slightest, he quickly gets to his feet and begins stomping at the head of the still downed Danielson, before pulling him up to his feet by both of Shockwaves massive satalitte dish ears. “HEY BIG EARS WHERE'S NODDY?” Travi yells aggresively as he holds Danielson by his ears, a poor move as Shaun pushes Travi off of him before connecting with a roundhouse kick to the Mr.Perf's face. “MY EARS ARE BEAUTIFUL!” Shaun screams, the fans responding with a chuckle as Danielson runs against the ropes and hits a huge shining wizard just as Travi's getting to his feet! Danielson makes a cover;

ONE!

TWO!

KICK OUT!

Travi rolls to the outside as soon as he kicks out, Danielson rolls his eyes in frustration before following Travi to the outside despite the referee telling him not to. Travi crawls over to his designer backpack and ruffles around inside, Danielson grabs Travi by the tights as he does so and Travi quickly turns around, attempting to spray Danielson in the eyes with a can of hairspray! The quick number one contender is able to duck just in time and the hairspray hits nothing but air, Danielson pulls Travi to his feet and throws him back into the ring, following after ward. Travi quickly gets to his feet and attempts to kick Danielson in the mid section however Shaun is able to grab the foot before kicking Travi in the gut and nailing the stunning SHOCKWAVE DDT!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING!

"Here is your winner of the match by pinfall - 'THE SHOCKWAVE', SHAAAAAAUUUUUN DANIEEEEEEEL-SOOOOOOOOOOON!"

The Shockwave smiles as the announcer says his name, before celebrating his victory with the fans he loves so much. Travi rolls to the outside clutching his head, disappointed in his performance tonight and wishing he still had his mini friend Preston covering his back. Danielson may have won, but his nights far from over as the main event tonight concerns him greatly, as he will be facing the winner of tonight's title match for their Universal championship in the weeks to come...

We cut away from the arena for the backstage area. Faye Evans is standing by with the Supreme Champion Danny Acton, who is wearing a casual attire, although the Championship around his waist surely elevates the outfit quite a bit.

"Danny...After this past Sunday in Toronto live on SupremePRO iPPV you have the world talking about your very first successful title defense. But things didn't go exactly as planned for either of the two men of you involved in the match. Jake Morgan interfered on the behalf of his brother and unintentionally on the behalf of yourself aswell. Is there anything you want to say about that?"

"On Sunday this undisclosed rivalry between Tyler and I could have come to a close. We could have found out properly who is the better wrestler between the two of us, but in an attempt to ... uhm... get on his brother's good side, I guess? ... Jake Morgan inserted himself into the match, causing neither of us to be truly happy with the end result. Don't get me wrong. I proud to still perform in front of all the fans as your Supreme Champion of the World, but I would rather not know that I'm holding this right now" He points at the belt. "partly due to Jake Morgan's doings. Ideally I would love to do what Gabriel Gospel did before our encounter in London...which is erase the match from the record books and just repeat the match once more. But not only is the person that allowed this to happen - Rima - no longer in charge, we also saw a new number one contender being crowned in Toronto! I...we...the whole world knows now who my next opponent is gonna be. It's a man who has occupied..." Danny Acton stops mid-sentence, starring at something or someone off-screen. His face displays a mix of confusion and clear dislike. With a dramatic slow motion effect, the camera shows us the man that has just entered the area. It's him.

"Where you asking for me Mr. Acton?"

The Messiah had arrived on the scene, dressed up exquisitely in a smart suit attire with a shit eating grin adorning his face and he had words for the companies' head champion.

"Don't worry, no need to threat, I am not here to engage in any fisticuffs; I'm just here to talk. Well perhaps it would be more accurate to say I'm here to take a look at the thing which will soon be mine."

Gospel tapped his hand onto the surface of that Supreme Championship, making the dull clunk of knocking on the title's metallic surface.

"Must feel pretty good carrying that title around with you. Must feel pretty great when you step into that ring and they announce you as the Supreme Champion. Well the time for you to enjoy it is slowly ticking away. Tick, tock. Tick, tock. See your next challenger isn't some serial choker whose never made it to the top, your next challenger is a multiple time world champion. Now of course we've faced off in the past and sadly things haven't gone too well for me but things are different now. Suddenly you're carrying a target and I always hit my mark. When I came to this company I never had an interest in beating you, in facing you, that was all just an unfortunate waste of time forced upon me. All I've tried to get since day one was my hands on that championship and now I'm just one step away.

You may have defeated me when there was nothing on the line but now the stakes are very different. Now we will be fighting for the right to be called the best this company has, the best in the world. That's a match I do not, will not and cannot lose. It doesn't matter who is better out of you or Mr. Morgan because the next time we clash with this championship on the line I'm going to make it crystal clear that I am better than you.

So, woman, keep asking him questions if you want. Mr. Acton, keep telling the people how you're doing it for them because now you know. You know that your days as champion are officially numbered.
"

As quickly as he came The Messiah was gone, stepping back out of the scene to leave Acton with a very detailed message and warning of what was to come...

F0qPO9K.png

Welcome to this match up, which is a rematch from the PRO Invitational, where we will see if Micheal Amaydo can defeat Jake Morgan or if the Alpha Wolf can make it a 2-0 clean sweep against his much smaller opponent. Amaydo is discussing with his manager, Lars Madison the game plan, Lars doing loads of research since their previous match up a few weeks ago. The match itself was full of good spots, including a northern lights suplex and a discus clothesline from Amaydo and spinebuster and a big boot from Jake. After the spinebuster, Amaydo ran out of the ring to his manager, to put on a coat and then dance or something to the amusement of the crowd. This is typical for Amaydo, Morgan yelling for Amaydo to get the hell into the ring. Amaydo throws the coat at Morgan, which enraged the monster. He would run out of the ring to chase Amaydo, chasing him round the ring, Amyado kept ducking and diving out of the way and Lars yells that his plan is working.

It seems that Morgan, like his brother, is easy to piss off. Amaydo then dives into the ring but upon getting in, Morgan tears the head off of Amaydo, almost literally then hits a spinebuster. That probably would've been enough but Morgan would yell that he needs to "give this clown a lesson" and picks him up over his shoulders. Morgan now runs forward, attempting to hit the Morgan Stunner to Amaydo, however Amaydo manages to slide off the back of Morgan, then surprises Morgan with a back slide roll up!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING!

"Here is your winner of the match by pinfall... MICHEAL AMAY-DOAAAAAAA!"

Amaydo wins! unlike in the tournament, Amaydo has defeated the Alpha Wolf. Will we see a rubber match!? whatever the matter, Jake let his temper get the better of him, whilst Amaydo and Madison celebrate, lifting up the coat as though it was a championship, it being the decisive figure in this match up.

jIKy79F.png

SUPREMEPRO GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDERSHIP MATCH
ROMALIS VENTURA VS. OWEN YOUNG VS. THE SCORPION VS. SHAWN HUNTER
FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH - ONE FALL

We're half-way through the show, and in our fourth match of the evening, Romalis Ventura, Owen Young, Scorpion and Shawn Hunter will compete in a Fatal Four-Way to determine a number one contender to the Grand Championship as we head in to SupremePRO's next pay-per-view - SupremePRO: Japan! All four men stand in their respective corners as the referee signals the timekeeper to sound the bell; and thus, this contendership match-up is underway!

Right off the bat, it would be Ventura and Young going at it one corner and Hunter having to deal with the arduous task of fighting off the near 300 hundred pound Scorpion in the adjacent end of the ring. Hunter was on the receiving end of stiff, heavy strikes from Scorpion whilst Romalis would be delivering a Knife Edge Chops across the pectoral region of Owen in the other corner!

A little further on in this match-up, and we see Scorpion cleaning house by tossing all the opposition across the ring with relative ease as Young took the worst damage thus far with a Big Boot that nearly took his head off his shoulders. Following this, Scorpion is seen whipping Romalis in to a corner, in which Scorpion proceeds to dart across the ring and close in with some sort of attack... but Ventura gets the feet up! ... Scorpion goes stumbling backward as Hunter returns in to the ring and begins unloading with multiple punches across Scorpions head - each one rocking the big man, but not being enough to drop him to the mat! One punch after the other connects before Hunter attempts an Irish whip... but Scorpion's size advantage comes in to play, however, which allows him to reverse! After coming off the ropes, Hunter meets Scorpion near the center of the ring with a HIGH KNEE to aimed directly to the mush! At this point, Hunter had the big guy staggering in the middle of the ring as Romalis comes bursting out of the corner with a RUNNING FRONT DROPKICK to Scorpion's chest... and STILL, Scorpion remains standing in a vertical position! From here, both Romalis and Shawn take turns delivering various strikes on to the big man - forearms, punches, and even a knee to the gut that reduces Scorpion to a bent over position near the ropes. Following this, Hunter orders Rome to go bouncing off the ropes... and upon return, is CAUGHT! Scorpion lifts himself up and grips his right hand tightly around Ventura's throat whilst looking in to his eyes and letting out a demonic roar! Hunter tries his fair by going for another punch... but Hunter ends up getting stopped in his tracks, too! Both Hunter and Ventura are caught in Scoprion's grasps, who looks to execute a DOUBLE CHOKESLAM... but NO! both men deliver a shot to both of Scorpion's legs with a kick to the shin, which forces his to release the grip. From here, both men share a quick glance at each other; nodding their heads in some sort of agreement before running forward and sending Scoprion through the middle rope and to the outside of the ring with a DOUBLE DROPKICK! And now, with Scorpion and Owen Young eliminated from the equation, both Romalis Ventura and Shawn Hunter stand face-to-face in the center of the ring, much to the crowd's delight!

"VEN-TU-RA!

LET'S GO HUN-TER!

VEN-TU-RA!

LET'S GO HUN-TER!

VEN-TU-RA!

LET'S GO HUN-TER!" ...

...Are the chants that soon fill the Universal Studios arena as Ventura and Hunter soak in the atmosphere of the capacity crowd by looking around over their shoulders and gazing in to the sea of fans who were split on who to root for in this contender's match! Soon, both men nod to one another in a sign of respect before locking-up in the center of the ring with a collar and elbow! Hunter quickly transitions in to a side headlock before Ventura quickly reacts by pushing him off in to the ropes... and upon return, Hunter knocks Romalis backward with a hard shoulder block. Hunter proceeds to run off the ropes, in which he leaps over Rome's back as he heads in to the opposing set of ropes! Romalis performs a quick kip-up before performing a leap frog over Hunter's head, in which Romalis runs towards the ropes, springs off and soars in to the air with a SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT! ...but NO! HUNTER QUICKLY DARTS FORWARD AS VENTURA LANDS ON HIS FEET BEHIND HUNTER'S BACK! From here, Romalis hooks both of Hunter's arms, looking for that TIGER SUPLEX... but SHAWN BREAKS FREE! Hunter forces the grip to be released before swinging wildly and missing with a back elbow that Ventura ducks underneath of... PONTE ROMALIS! THE NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX... but NO! HUNTER HOOKS THE ARMS! THE EQUALIZER! ...And again, another counter! Romalis twists himself out of the maneuver; and as he does so... BAM! Scoprion comes inside the ring and takes out both competitors with a DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE! The energy had seemingly been sucked out of the arena as both Hunter and Romalis get leveled by Scoprion!

...And from out of nowhere, Owen Young re-enters the squared circle and delivers a clubbing blow to Scoprion's back! With significant size difference between the two men, this didn't phase Scorpion at all! Scorpion turns around and looks in to Young's eyes with a frightening stare! Owen proceeds to back peddle towards the ropes, in which Scorpion begins to close in by running half-way across the ring... but Owen pulls the top rope and causes Scorpion to go toppling over the rope and to the outside of the ring! From here, Owen proceeds to go on to the ring apron before nailing Scoprion in the face with a PENALTY KICK! Once again, this time on the outside of the ring, Scoprion staggers as from out of nowhere... a SUICIDE DIVE from Shawn Hunter! ...But, he's CAUGHT IN MID-AIR! Scoprion catches him and proceeds to position the former World Champion over his shoulder in a Fireman's Carry position! When it looked as if Scoprion was going to perform a maneuver on the outside of the ring, "The Fresh Prince", Romalis Ventura, comes soaring from out of seemingly nowhere! ...HIGH over the top rope and crashing down on to both Scorpion and Shawn Hunter with a FLOSBURY FLOP! Somehow, Ventura manages to land on both of his feet, in which he proceeds to do a bit of taunting, posing and dancing on the outside of the ring with a heavy grin on his face. From out of the corner of the screen, the Rockstar, Owen Young, comes running across the ring apron before leaping in to the air and snapping off a HURRICANRANA on to Ventura that sends him head-first in to the post! Quickly, the Rockstar rolls Ventura underneath the ropes and in to the center of the ring, in which Young proceeds to hop back on to the ring apron before scaling the top rope! Owen perches and maintain his balance before soaring HIGH in to the air landing across Ventura's sternum with a HIGH-ANGLE ELBOW DROP! THE COVER! ...

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Further on, and Owen Young and Romalis Ventura are currently the only two men on their feet, as Hunter and Scorpion remain laid out on the outside of the ring near the announcer's table! At the moment, Owen Young has Romalis Ventura reeling after a combination of strikes that ends with a heavy PALM THRUST to Ventura's face! Romalis spins around and stumbles toward the ropes, which gives Owen the opening to possibly put this match away with the BACKSTABBER... but NO! Romalis tugs on to the top of the ropes, which results in Young folding backwards on his head and neck in to the center of the ring. With Young wincing in pain whilst reduced to a kneeling position in the middle of the ring, Romalis proceeds to turn around before extending his right boot in to Owen's face with a SUPERKICK! A glossy-eyed Rockstar falls to his side, in which Romalis hooks both legs for the cover;

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

A little later in to this match-up and we see Romalis looking to send Young crashing to the mat with a Superplex from the top rope! Young, however, wouldn't relent and fights himself out of the front facelock with punches to the midsection and a headbutt that forces step off and land on his feet to the mat below. With Romalis resting in the corner as Young regains his composure on the ring apron, Scoprion comes charging from the opposite side of the ring, looking for a TURNBUCKLE SPLASH... but it's DUCKED! Romalis rolls underneath... and as Scorpion comes colliding face-first in to the corner, he's met with a ROPE-ASSISTED ENZUIGIRI KICK by Owen Young from the ring apron! After rolling forward, Romalis creates separation by back peddling toward the opposite corner before charging forward, looking to execute a follow-up attack in the corner on to Scorpion... but from out of nowhere, a BICYCLE KICK to the side of the temple from Hunter! Hunter turns around... and from out of the sky, Young attempts a SPRINGBOARD HURRICANRANA... but is CAUGHT ON HUNTER'S SHOULDERS! Hunter catches The Rockstar in mid-air before running half-way across the ring and tossing him in to Scorpion with a TURNBUCKLE POWERBOMB! As Scorpion falls to floor and rolls to the outside of the ring, Hunter picks up a wobbly Owen Young... spins him around a drops him across the right knee with a SWINGING SIDESLAM BACKBREAKER! Hunter falls in to the cover;

ONE!

TWO!

THR--NO! Scoprion pulls Hunter's leg and drags him underneath the ropes and to the outside of the ring!

As Hunter is pulled to the outside of the ring, Hunter quickly reacts and delivers a STIFF elbow across Hunter's face before delivering a kick to Scorpion's midsection and placing in position for THE EQUALIZER on the outside of the ring... but SCOPRION LIFTS HUNTER OVERHEAD! Hunter's back sprawls on the outside as he comes crashing down on to the hard floor! As Hunter rises to his feet and turns back around to face Scorpion whilst holding the small of his spine, Scorpion darts forward and nearly breaks Hunter in HALF with... a SPEAR! The 6 foot 10 inch-tall, 320-pound monster sends Hunter flying upon impact, in which the back of Hunter's head bounces off the barricade with a WICKED thud!

With Hunter more than likely taken out of the equation for the duration of this match-up, Scoprion re-enters the ring! Upon entry, Scoprion grabs a hold of Owen Young's throat before lifting him HIGH in to the air, looking to send him crashing through the mat with a CHOKESLAM... but it's COUNTERED! ... Into A DDT FROM OWEN! The top of Scorpion's head comes crashing in to the mat below, in which the impact causes him to roll forward in to a seated position near the center of the ring! As this happens, Romalis Ventura comes soaring through the air and lands on top of Scorpion with VENTURA VOL. 2! THE SPRINGBOARD METEORA! As Romalis rises back to his feet... from behind, Owen Young leaps in to the air and brings Ventura's back across his knees with a BACKSTABBER! Owen tries crawling to the cover, but Romalis - maybe out of pure instinct, rolls himself to the outside of the ring! Owen was now left alone in the middle of the ring with an unconscious Scorpion! The little Rockstar looks around over his shoulders, making sure that no else was in sight before running off in to the ropes; springing himself off the middle rope and landing across Scoprion's sternum with a...LIONSAULT! HE GOT ALL OF IT! THE LATERAL PRESS FOLLOWS;

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING!

"Here is your winner of the match and the number one contender for the GRAND CHAMPION-SHIP - 'ROCKSTAR', OWEEEEEEN YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!"

"Sandstorm" by Darude blares over the speakers as "Rockstar" Owen Young is declared the victor of this Fatal Four-Way match-up by Dominic Reeve! The crowd erupts in applause as Young crawls to a corner and uses the ropes as leverage to rise up to his feet with whilst showing the affects of the match as a wince of pain comes over his face before the referee raises his arm in the air for victory!

Joe Rogan

"WOOOOOW!"

Adrian Chambers

"He did it, folks! Owen Young somehow outlasted Shawn Hunter, Romalis Ventura and Scorpion in this Fatal Four-Way match! The Rockstar has punched his ticket and is heading to Tokyo, Japan with the Grand Championship in his sights! WHAT A FANTASTIC MATCH!"

Owen Young celebrates a little bit more before rolling himself out of the ring, in which begins making himself up the entrance ramp whilst slapping the hands of the audience members who had their arms stretched over the barricade. We got to commercial break...

AgcxMLo.jpg

ZAKK NIGHT VS. TYLER MORGAN
SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL
The next match features two superstars who are looking for redemption after walking out of Toronto with a loss. Both Tyler Morgan and Zakk Night are determined to make up for their loss at the previous PPV this past Sunday. The ref has them meet in the center of the ring and after a few words from the ref and a stare down between the two superstars the referee sounds for the bell and this match is underway. This match will be exciting. As soon as the bell rings the two superstars begin to circle around the ring eying each other. These two have competed against each other at SupremePRO London so this is definitely a match you don't want to miss. Eventually they come together sizing each other up before locking up. Morgan powers through and pushes Night to the corner jabbing him a couple times in the face. After that Morgan filled with rage charges at Night clotheslining him into the corner immediately Morgan begins to unleash with shoulder thrusts to the gut of Night. Night able to throw in a few strikes to the back of Morgan. Eventually Night is able to push Morgan back and as Morgan comes back to continue his wrath Night hits him with an elbow to the jaw. Morgan charges at the corner but Night rolls out of the way as Morgan slams into the corner. As Morgan turns around he walks right into a swift right jab from Night. Morgan stumbles back a bit and Night Night takes this opportunity to Irish whip him into the ropes. Upon return Night hits Morgan with an Arm Drag slamming him on the mat. As Morgan begins to get up Night kicks him in the gut causing him to fall down again. Night begins to stomp away to the grounded Morgan. Night begins to lift Morgan to his feet and is looking to hit Morgan with a lariat but Morgan ducks just in time to hit Night with a back breaker. Morgan looking to make a pinfall here.

ONE!
KICK OUT!

Morgan playing mind games with Night by making a pinfall this early in the match. Night getting to his feet as Morgan grabs hold of him and hits him with a European Uppercut. Night stumbles over to the ropes as Morgan looks to Irish whip Night across to the other side Night gives Morgan a good kick to the gut. Night attempts to hit him with a DDT but Morgan reverses it with a Swinging Neckbreaker. Morgan begins to return the favor to Night by stomping on him. Morgan lifts the grounded Night and looks to Irish whip him. Night reverses it but upon return Morgan charges and clotheslines Night over the top rope sending Night crashing to the ground beneath. Morgan begins taunting as he raises his arms in the air.

Morgan climbs on the outside of the ropes standing on the apron as Night gets to his feet Morgan charges and lunges off the apron hitting Night with a flying shoulder block taking Night down to the ground again. Morgan gets to his feet as he walks up to a cameraman.

THE BEAST IS HUNGRY AND HES STALKING HIS PREY!!

Morgan walks over and lifts Night to his feet and tries to Irish whip him into the barricade but Night reverses and throws Morgan into the barricade instead. Morgan now clenching his shoulder as that obviously took a toll on his body. He tries to get to his feet but Night Rams his knee into Morgan slamming his head into the barricade. The crowd is unleashing and giving their mixed reactions to all of this. Night now lifting Morgan up to his feet and Irish whipping him into the steel post. After that he'd roll him back into the ring Night looks to make the cover.

ONE!
TWO!

KICKOUT!

Night looks up as he thought this match could've been over but not that easy. Night grabs hold of Morgan's legs and twists his body over locking in the Boston Crab. Morgan begins to howl in pain as he tries to crawl to the ropes. He can't reach them. Night continues to wrench away but Morgan somersaults forward and rolls Night up with a pin.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Close one there for Night. Tyler now taking the advantage while Night is down as he jumps on him and begins pounding relentlessly in the face of Night. Night trying to escape crawls to the ropes and the ref begins to count.
ONE!
TWO!
THREE!
FOUR!

The ref would step in to pull Morgan off of Night. Morgan backs up a bit and motions for Night to get up Night gets to his feet and turns around to be taken down by a clothesline. Night back to his feet only to be taken down by a second and a third. The Voices are going off in Morgan's head now. Morgan now sizing up to hit Night with the Voice of Insanity. Night gets to his feet and turns around as Morgan goes forth and attempts to execute the Voice of Insanity but Night reverses it with an STO. Night now gets to his feet as Morgan is still lying on the ground. Night looks at the ground Morgan and looks over to the nearest turnbuckle. As Night nods his head he begins to make his way and Ascend to the top. He's looking to nail the Nightfall. But wait! Morgan was playing possum he runs into the ropes beside him causing Night to fall and rack himself on the turnbuckle! Oh that's gotta hurt. Morgan would climbs up and hit Night in the face a couple times before hitting him with a belly to belly Suplex. Both Superstars now on the ground as the crowd goes wild.

Morgan now gets to his feet and signals for this match to be over. Night begins to get to his feet as Morgan kicks him in the gut and hits him with a Morgan Stunner laying Night completely out. Morgan wastes no time in making the cover.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!
DING DING DING!

"Here is your winner of the match by pinfall... TY-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEER MOOOOOR-GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

Tyler Morgan's theme "Hail to the King" hits the PA as the ref raises his hand. He climbs to the nearest turnbuckle and raises his hands into the air...
u1pnegT.jpg
THE MAIN EVENT -- SUPREMEPRO UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
KAI STEVENS © VS. MARCUS
SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL
OUT OF MY WAY!

Marcus music hits and he comes out on stage with his back turned to the audience. He turns around and then kicks the air and a Firework goes off as he does that. He then walks down the ramp, slapping the hands of fans. Once he reaches ring side he climbs up the steps, climbs under the bottom rope and then runs to the opposite rope, puts his arm up in the air and fireworks go off in the ring.

ARE YOU STILL LOST TONIGHT,
LIVING BUT DEAD INSIDE?
THIS IS THE PROCLAMATION!

THIS IS THE CALL TO RISE!

"White Knuckles" by Alter Bridge would blare over the P.A. system to the dismay of the fans. The stage would soon become enveloped by fog as a light flashes rapidly across the entirety of the entrance stage. After another brief moment, a man would amble through the curtain and into the fog with his head bowed down, covered by a sleeveless and open hooded vest. He would sport a pair of black and steel blue wrestling boots, a pair of black knee pads, a black elbow pad on his right elbow, and a black Nike compression sleeve (with a little elbow padding) on his left arm, covering his tattoos. The sleeve would be adorned by steel blue designs with the words "From Hell's Heart, I Stab at Thee" written on it. Both wrists would be wrapped in black taping, wrapping around the joint of the thumb as well. He, too, would don a black pair of wrestling trunks with a steel blue waistline with the words "NIKE PRO COMBAT" written repeatedly around it in black. Wrapped around his waist? The SupremePRO Universal Championship. As he reaches the top of the entrance ramp, his theme song would reach its chorus. As Myles Kennedy's angelic vocals fill the air, the man would place his hands together, using the insides of his index fingers and the tops of his thumbs to create a delta symbol, or for the layman, a triangle, and launch it high over his head, igniting pyrotechnics on either side of him. The fog begins to dissipate, and the man, whose head and face would be revealed by the hood's having fallen off with the aggressive ascension of his hands. Kai Stevens would now amble arrogantly down the ramp and towards the ring. Scaling the steel stairs, Stevens would then strut to the middle of the apron with his inside hand clutching the top rope. He would glare out upon the legion vast of SPW faithful, before placing his other hand on the top rope and slingshotting over the same rope and into the ring. He would then walk to the corner, climb up to the middle rope and launch his hands into the air again in the same pose as earlier. He would follow this by bringing his arms down, right arm across his stomach and left arm behind his back, leaning forward in a bow. Hopping down, he would remove the vest from his torso and toss it out of the ring towards the barricade. After this, he would hand the title belt to the official, who would raise it high overhead. He would then hop foot to foot whilst glueing his eyes angrily to the entrance stage, less than calmly awaiting the ringing of the bell.

DING!
DING!
DING!

Circling one another in a similar fashion to the manner in which they did in Toronto, although this time, Marcus would be the one charging the champion. Kai would respond with a side step of his own, allowing Marcus to force himself to slow down before colliding with the ropes. Scoffing, he would turn around, only to be met with a forearm to the jaw! Another! Marcus would then be leaned against the ropes, only to be Irish whipped across the ring. As he comes flying back from the far ropes, Kai would duck the right fist in an effort to deliver some sort of STO maneuver. However, Marcus would drive an elbow into the side of the champion's skull. Stumbling away, Kai would then be met with a wicked lariat to the back of the neck! The northern lariat would send Kai flying forward and down into the canvas. Marcus would waist no time in dragging Kai up to his feet, wrapping his inside leg around Kai's and ripping back, the Russian Leg Sweep! As Kai bounces off of the canvas on his back, he would begin to roll away, but Marcus wouldn't even allow him to! He really wants this title back, huh?! The Boltonian Warrior would fly to his feet and drag Kai up to his, draping in a front facelock before snapping back for a snapped suplex! Kai would then bounce off the mat and up into a seat, wincing. It's at this point that Marcus would roll to his feet and run off the ropes, searching for a low angled dropkick! But Kai would catch Marcus' foot and twist him around into a leg-hook, looking as if he might lock in an STF! But Marcus would writhe out of the hold and roll to his feet. Turning around, he would be met with a leaping Gamengiri! Stumbling backwards, Marcus would bounce off of the ropes and stumble forward, clutching at his jaw. Then he would be lifted up onto Stevens' shoulders for a Fireman's Carry, DROPPED RIGHT FACE-FIRST INTO THE CANVAS WITH A FLAPJACK! Marcus would whiplash jaw-first off of the mat, rolling onto his back as he seems to be seeing stars. The Terror of Long Island would then pull his legs back and kip up to his feet! As Marcus tries to push back to his feet, Kai would sprint off the far ropes, come flying back and would take Marcus down to the canvas with a violent Shining Wizard! As the Pride of Bolton crumples to the mat, Stevens would push to his feet and snicker evilly. It would be now that the Darewolf would ascend to the top rope, preparing to deliver his Striking Down the Sun diving double foot stomp! BUT MARCUS ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY! Kai would land on his feet and immediately dive roll forward. As he returns to his feet and turns around, he would be met with an arm drag! Kai would instantly bounce off of the mat and back to his feet, getting dragged down to the ground with another arm drag! Pushing back to his feet, Kai would find himself being Irish Whipped into the corner across the ring. The former champion would then take a deep breath and sprint across the ring, looking for a corner lariat! BUT KAI DRAGS A BOOT UP INTO MARCUS' JAW! As the former champion stumbles back, Kai would pull himself up to a seat on the top rope, before leaping off of the middle ropes and delivers a violent Tornado DDT! Marcus would bounce off of the canvas on his skull, flopping onto his side with closed eyes. Grinning cockily, the Kingslayer would then run off the ropes before delivering a J-Step before executing a graceful moonsault, hooking the leg almost immediately!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

The challenger is still alive! Marcus would get his shoulders off of the mat just in time, not allowing himself to be felled by a simple J-Step Moonsault!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-KICKOUT!

What the actual hell? How did Kai get a shoulder up!? Fans and Marcus alike cannot understand it, and the latter would bury his head in his hands in a crestfallen fashion. After a moment of regaining his composure, Marcus would push to his feet and amble to the farthest corner of the ring, crouching down and gesturing for Stevens to get up, preparing to strike. After an obnoxious amount of time, Kai would push to all fours. As he rises to a stumbling vertical base and turns around, MARCUS SURGES FORWARD FOR THE SPEAR! BUT KAI SIDESTEPS! Marcus collides skull-first with the middle turnbuckle and stumbles backwar-- CLIFFHANGER! BUT MARCUS LANDS STANDING?!?!?! As Kai landed seated, Marcus would send a vicious kick into the face of Kai, knocking him back. As Kai pushes hazily to his feet, MARCUS CHARGES OFF THE FAR ROPES, SEARCHING TO FINALLY HIT THE SPEAR! ... and NO! A LOW-BLOW FROM KAI STEVENS! THE REFEREE CALLS FOR THE BELL!
DING DING DING!
"Here is your winner of the match... MAR-CUUUUUUUUUS!... However, STILL the SupremePRO UNI-VERSAAAAAAAAAAL CHAMP-IOOOOON - KAI STEEEE-VEEEEENS!"

Adrian Chambers

"Such a shame that a terrific main event had to end in that fashion! Marcus is the victor, but Kai Stevens is still in possession of the Universal title!"

Joe Rogan

"I highly doubt this one is over! Marcus is enraged right now!"

SHOW CREDITS: Shawn, Marcus, Kyle, Kurtis, David, Senna, Tyler and Tim.

xLzcgEp.png

TWO MAIN EVENTS ANNOUNCED FOR TOKYO!

CjAedFs.png

As learned at start of tonight's show, the former two-time Women's Champion, Ariana Jaxon, has invoke her rematch clause against the newly-crowned champion, Yoshino Nakano in her home country of Tokyo, Japan! This match-up looks to be another highly-anticipated championship match-up that will have fans from around the globe tuning in to see if The Empress will reclaim her throne, or if The Japanese Idol finally has her moment before a her native homeland?

iIejl7D.png

After walking out victorious in a Triple Threat match-up between against Zakk Night and Shawn Hunter, the self-professed 'Messiah' finds himself with a World Championship opportunity, as he looks to rekindle a rivalry against reigning champion - Danny Acton! After slaying The Beast at SupremePRO: Toronto, Acton Classic looks to perform a trifecta by standing triumphant over Gabriel Gospel; this time, however, with the SupremePRO World Heavyweight Championship up for grabs in the Land of the Rising Sun!

Aiden Connolly

Aiden had been shocked when Lancer's injury had been announced. He had been looking forward to a match against the long time champion in Tokyo, but it looked like that wouldn't be happening now. Still being in a triple threat match could be fun. Fighting two men at once would lead to some interesting spots, and Aiden loved being in good matches. The first of his two opponents was already decided seeing as how Owen Young won the first of the two fatal four-ways during the show. Owen was a fine competitor and Aiden couldn't wait to finally step into the ring with him. Sure he still had to see who the other man who would earn his way into the match would be, but Aiden could already see fireworks occurring between he and Owen. The important thing was that Aiden couldn't get distracted now that he had two opponents to prepare for. Preparing for just Lancer wouldn't have been easy, but it would have been far more straight forward. Now that he had two opponents to prepare for Aiden would have to do something similar to his prep before the final two rounds of the Invitational. Cramming in as much training as possible to figure out two different men's styles would be challenging, but it was something that Aiden was definitely up for. Besides he still needed to make good on his promise and win a title before the end of the year. Tokyo would be the perfect place to do that, and Aiden couldn't wait to wrestle there.

Elias Laveaux| Sixx Solid

Elias could be found in the gym, doing his usual routine. The new ownership of SupremePRO wasnt going to bother him any. As far as he was concerned, he was still the greatest damn wrestler in the company. Hopefully the new boss had the insight to see that.

Gabriel Gospel
Deadline Day Sissoko

So in the end Gospel did make an appearance. It wasn't planned but it happened. After all he couldn't just sit back and allow Danny Acton to start talking, to start building up his good old boy persona that he likes to try and use to butter up the fans. Gabriel will not allow this battle to become a spotlight hovering over Danny, Gospel is going to make it all about himself. It's something the fans are going to need to get used to because once he wins that championship the entire show is going to become all about him. Welcome to SupremeGOSPEL.

Of course Gabriel doesn't have that title yet however. He needs to wait until Japan to finally have his coronation, to finally rise up to the top of the card, where he belongs. So until then Danny boy can continue to moonlight as the actual best the company has to offer but The Messiah will stop him, Gabriel will not allow himself to lose again. This time it's a very different fight. It's not a fight fuelled by emotions of stubborn pride, it's a match fuelled by the biggest prize that the company has to offer. It's a shame he has to wait so long for that battle but that's plenty of time for Gospel to build his way towards victory. He turned Shawn and Zakk against each other so he could win in Toronto, what can he do to the Acton Classic?

sNMgSbH.png

With the show in full flow, the feint hum of Tyler Morgan's theme music playing in another part of the arena would set the scene. A handheld camera would walk through the halls, and come face-to-face with a man and woman duo walking towards him. Romalis and Alessia were the obvious faces, Romalis nursing his lower back as he stumbled along, taking a brief pause to rest by propping himself up against a crate. Alessia would stand infront of him, towering over him in her heels, offering words of comfort that didn't seem to help much. The camera would approach the duo, Alessia stepping forwards and attempting to block the path to Romalis, before Ventura himself would stand and insist on the quick interview. "Romalis, tonight sees you come up short in your hunt to gain what Alessia claimed 'should already be yours', your thoughts at this time?" Romalis would think for a moment before turning his attention to the man behind the camera. "My thoughts? Right now, I'm thinking that I just put alot of effort into something that should already be a formality. SupremePRO, you know I'm a good guy and you know I ain't one to throw shade at any man. Owen Young won tonight, and he deserved to win, but you know what else? For the second time a row, Romalis didn't lose! Tonight, Young didn't push my shoulders down, no way!" Alessia nodded her head, still slightly irritated that the man was getting an interview from Romalis. "And on Sunday, it might have seemed like I got put down, but who's here tonight?! What man is fit to continue?! God knows it ain't Lancer, cause I put him out! Owen Young?" "Nope." "Aiden Connolly?" "Nuh-uh!" "Nah, I did it! ME! I put that boy on the shelf, so these contender matches, they shouldn't even be a factor for your boy Romalis!" Romalis would turn to the camera lens, making eye contact as if he wanted to talk to someone specifically. "Brian Church! Rome knows you only just got the keys to this whip, so I understand you gon' have a lot goin' on, but hear this! I am two nights undefeated and I put your Grand Champ on the shelf! It ain't a hard decision! You owe me that Grand Championship shot, or you can let me prove it AGAIN! No multi-man shit, no outside factors, let me prove this against ANYONE that YOU GOT, ONE-ON-ONE! Anyone you got who you think would get my name into the fold, and then set that up! Let me show you what you're missing, cause right now? This Grand Championship match in Tokyo, it ain't ever gonna be legitimate until you let your boy, the kid with the big chain and the tall hair, the Fresh Prince Romalis Ventura into that fold! I'll be waiting..." Romalis would nod his head to the camera lens, and then to the man holding it before exiting the scene. "Now scram, boy! Ain't wantin' you stickin' round us no more! Rome ain't built in a day, but you best be sure that when you hear him next, you'll be callin' him champ! Count on it!" Alessia would then follow on, catching up to Romalis rather quickly as he hobbled down the hall.

7LZ9RUZ.png

You know, Marcus should've expected something like this to happen. Why did he think Kai would go more than one match without cheating? just like that he has reversed everything he has done since winning that championship on Sunday. Getting himself disqualified to try and get rid of Marcus' rematch clause? bravo now Marcus' contractual right to a rematch is over but this is not over, not by a long shot. Kai thinks he's clever, giving Marcus the win by disqualification so that he can remain the champion... Shaun is the number one contender but after that, he probably wont mind if Marcus butts right in there because that was bullshit, Kai knows it, Shaun knows it, the fans know it, heck Dewayne knows it! Mr Stevens you'd best watch out because this will not be the last you see of the man from Bolton England. Unless he's hit on a car in the next few days, then he'll be dead.

Aiden Connolly

Aiden had watched Romalis's promo and he had to say that he really didn't care what the man thought about the Grand Championship's title picture at this point in time. Sure he hadn't put Lancer on the shelf, but he had come out on top in a sixteen man tournament that was far from easy. He had taken on some incredibly strong opponents in the likes of Akira Tozawa and Shaun Danielson back to back this past weekend. If Ventura wanted to be in the match so badly Aiden thought that they might as well let him in. He'd rather just beat the guy instead of hearing him whine all the time. Thinking about Tokyo sent a jolt up Aiden's spine though. He had been waiting for his shot at something big for so long and now it was here. He got to fly to the Land of the Rising Sun and wrestle in front of some of the greatest wrestling fans in the world. Aiden might have been setting his expectations too high, but nothing could dampen his spirits at this point. He was going to be wrestling for a title at the end of the month, and he couldn't wait.

vsq6kjng.png

It's the day after the show and Danny...well...Danny wasn't expecting a confrontation with Gospel on the show itself, since neither man was booked, but what happened was much more intriguing than expected. He and Gabriel Gospel have been fighting all over the SupremePRO arena in their past few interactions. But now? Now it felt like the calm before the storm. Sure. Gospel talked him down, again. But this time there was a completely different intent behind it. Danny Acton will go one on one once again with Gabriel Gospel. This time it's for something that Gospel himself deems worth fighting for. This time it's for the Supreme Championship of the World. This time it's for the real deal. Danny is concerned. He knows what Gabriel Gospel did to win his other World titles. Danny definitely wants to give 110%, but in such a match...that might not be enough.

Archived