SupremePRO

Valar Dohaeris

6F2rX17.png

So the card is pretty interesting... but caused quite the annoyance - in that Yoshino will be involved with three new divas... as well as one old one in the name of Meredith... I guess she couldn't stay away forever but if she knows what good she'll leave Yoshino alone and just silently cheer for her friends, then there will be no problems, probably. Yoshino has Ariana to deal with so she can't be dealing with Meredith right now. Yoshino has little clue on who this Samantha Taylor is but she hopes she doesn't get in the way either, though little does she know she appears to be an over the top happy girl, who would get along with pre yandere Yoshino. Shame that Yoshi kinda died though, maybe this new girl can bring her back if they become bffs. McLaren ran away afterall, what a bitch she turned out to be afterall huh.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wp0NufR.png

Aiden may be extremely glad that he's facing Owen in the main event, but Owen isn't extremely glad that he's facing Aiden in the main event. In Owen's mind this Wednesdays match should be taking place in Tokyo for the vacant Grand Championship, a fatal four way is unnecessary! Despite his best efforts its apparent that there's nothing Owen can do about this, so instead he's planning on putting on the match of his life against Aiden to show Brian Church and whoever else's idea it was to add four people to the Grand title match that they made the biggest mistake ever.

ROCKSTAR JACKIE BRUCE!

Whereas Owen is moaning as per usual, Jackie Bruce is mighty happy despite losing an opportunity to be added to the fatal four way Owen despises. Jackie is mighty happy because he gets to face off against another one of SupremePRO's premier talents, this time veteran Tyler Morgan. Facing premier talents such as Morgan and Acton is well good.

Aiden Connolly

Aiden settled back into a normal stance after blasting his sparring partner with a super kick. The kid was doing his best to act like Owen in the ring, but he just wasn't doing a very good job of it. Sure he was probably doing a better job than the guy Aiden had used to emulate Danielson's style during the Invitational, but he was still really bad. Either way Aiden needed this training session whether the kid was amazing or not. He could not lose come Wednesday or it would make him look bad going in to Tokyo. He could already hear fans complaining about how the guy who somehow took down the Invitational couldn't win a simple match on a normal show. A loss here would also halt any momentum that he had worked so hard to build up. Aiden had been so caught up in his thoughts that he hadn't even attempted to go for the pin so the kid was getting back up to start again. The practice match lasted about another five minutes before Aiden nailed the Celebrity Status and pinned the kid off of one of his many mistakes. If this was the best the guys at this gym could give him Aiden probably needed to find another place to train, but the guys here had helped him through the Invitational and he didn't want to break that bond. Sliding out of the ring he threw the kid a towel before heading over to one of the weight stations. Aiden had never been big on lifting weights but right now he really needed to clear his mind. He thought that maybe a simple strength training session would be able to do that, but he really doubted it. His mind was a buzz with everything that was going on in his life, but it always went back to one topic, the Grand Championship. Aiden needed to win that belt, and he would do anything to do it. The Grand Championship would be his next step towards making it to the top of this company and he could not stumble now.

7LZ9RUZ.png

Bolton with a draw again, three in a row. Seems their form really does correlate with that of the Boltonians. Kinda sucks really, means Marcus needs to get winning again. Speaking of which, the former champion took the chance to glance at the card and he didn't see his name listed on there, he's not really surprised at all, he expected it but now it is the time to be at the back of the line and try to get back into a title picture. Uni is probably out of the picture... so Grand or World, here Marcus comes ;). Whilst not on the card though, Marcus did mark the *Censored* out, upon seeing "Jacob Cass vs The Scorpion". That match is a dream match in the making, fans have waited years for it to happen and we will finally see it live and in person, they may as well have made it the main event, that's what people will be lining up to see. Marcus will be sure to set his whatever the American Sky+ box is to record for that.

OT: if you wanna write a match for the show- or just matches for shows in the future etc, PM me

Elias Laveaux| Sixx Solid

Thats right fools, when Elias Laveaux says hes going to do something, he does it. Its been a few days since the show in which he earned himself a shot at the Grand Championship, and hes still in a really good mood. Good enough that hes taken some time off from training to head back to Ohio to vist freign and friends, and brag of his future championship reign.

HAYDEN KNIGHT would be walking around the gym at around twelve a.m at night. It was a gym that was open at almost all hours so he was working out whenever he seen fit, he would be benching around three hundred pounds in preparation for his match with Shaun Danielson. He knew how talented this man was so he was not to be taken likely, so after doing a few reps he would hit the treadmill to work up on his cardio so he could outlast his opponent, knowing that he'd have to go the distance and wait for him to make a mistake. After running for approximately thirty minutes, Hayden would step off and chug his canister of water and pack up his bags and call his Uber driver to take him back to the hotel for sleep while texting some family and friends.

KVbpw3H.png

It took quite a few days for this video to appear on the SupremePRO website, but here it is. We get a good look at Eric Andre, walking down the hallway with a microphone in his hand. He is looking for a certain man that just lost a tag-team match. That man is nobody else than the Supreme Champion, Danny Acton. Danny is sitting on a few crates, with a towel around his neck and the championship placed right next to him. He sees Eric Andre approaching.

Eric Andre

"Yo! Danny! What's up?"

Danny Acton

"...uhm..."

Eric Andre

"I'm sorry, sorry, sorry. I will do it right this time. Oh, hi Danny! Tonight you went out there teaming up with Shaun Danielson against the team of Aiden Connolly and your opponent at the Tokyo Dome...Gabriel Gospel. We heard what Gospel and yourself had to say about the match earlier on the show, but despite your respective claims, you came off short in the match. I talked to Gabriel Gospel just a few moments ago - it wasn't actually me, though - and I - again, not really me - got a few words from him. Words that were hard to dispute. He's calling you cocky and said that tonight you were exposed right to the bottom of your skin. What is your perspective on tonight's events?"

Danny Acton

"I'm not gonna lie. My team lost tonight. We lost and that can't be changed. I wasn't quick enough. I wasn't able to save Shaun from the Revelation. Before the end of this contest Gabriel Gospel referred to this match as nothing more than a 'sparring contest' with no Tokyo Dome implications whatsoever. I'm not too surprised that he went back on his words, now treating this match as a prove that he will take this title off of me in Japan. He's done this before. Infact...He made a career here in SupremePRO out of doing that. Regardless if that happened against me, Zakk Knight or Shawn Hunter. But I'm different from him. I'm not going to pretend that this match never happened just because I lost. He can call it cockiness, if he wants to, but I'm just realistic. I lost. That can't be changed. Tonight the tag-team of Connolly and The Messiah himself was simply the better duo. BUT...As I ALSO stated before...this is just the beginning of a war! A war over the Supreme Championship of the World! This was the first battle! Gabriel Gospel has the advantage but he would be foolish to think that I'm going to back off now. I've been in this situation before! I lost to Mike Stokes! I lost to Tyler Morgan! I lost to Shawn Hunter! But you know what I did? I didn't cry. I didn't try to get another shot at the championship out of thin air. I went right back to the training grounds. Doing what I do best. Doing what I live for. Better than yesterday! I'm still standing in front of you as the Supreme Champion and next week by this time I will be right back onto my two feet! Gabriel Gospel you're the last person that I need to explain that Danny Acton never gives up and never stays down."

Eric Andre

"Aha. Cool. Anything else you have to say besides this response?"

Danny Acton

"Better not. My emotions might get the better on me. Just...Gospel...in Japan it's you against me. No excuses. No bullshit. Until then, I promise you, you will see what Danny Acton, the wrestler, is capable of. No personal issues needed."

Gabriel Gospel
That's not Fer

Does Gabriel have any comments? Does he have a response to all of that rubbish which Danny Acton has been spouting? Nope, none, not a word, he doesn't have a comeback to Danny Acton's fan pandering rubbish. Look at me, I'm such an upstanding citizen, I'm such a good guy. I'm a good guy who capitalises on an out of shape and clearly intoxicated Mike Stokes with no given notice in order to steal a World Title. Danny Acton is a thief, a snake, a crook. A man like that does not warrant a response from The Messiah.

Gabriel though does have something planned, something planned for this week. Gospel isn't one to allow an opportunity to pass and not being booked on the show does give him an opportunity. Danny Acton is acting like some humble hero? Well it's time to prove that he isn't. Gabriel Gospel and his personal manager, Eric Andre, are going to shock the world and reveal the ugly truth about what the people think about Danny Acton. Keep your eyes peeled for it, it'll be brutal.

Tyler Morgan -/\- The Supreme Beast

Jackie Bruce huh?

Having just finished a sparing with a trainer he looks at his phone. Of course the card was posted a while ago but Tyler hasn't looked at the card yet. Well Tyler has never faced Jackie Bruce but he plans on making a statement out of Jackie Bruce. He's gonna prove that he is the best in the business.

Samantha Taylor

Having her first tag team match she's going to be be teaming up with the champion herself Yoshino! Sammy is so excited. She hopes that her and Yoshino can work together to beat the Legion! Sammy can currently be found in her locker room watching some Netflix.

Aiden Connolly

Aiden had decided to go and train early today so now he was reclining in his chair at home. He was watching film on his opponents and eating some dinner. This was the closest thing to relaxing that Aiden could do so he was enjoying his time and his meal. He kept watching matches from his opponents though looking for any mistake. He had started earlier with Elias since he was the most familiar of Aiden's opponents, and moved on after about an hour and a half. The next three hours had been spent watching Romalis since Aiden was more familiar with his style then he was with Owen's. About a half hour ago he had started watching film on Owen and he was pretty sure that it would take the rest of his night. All of his opponents were important, but at this point in time Owen was the most pressing for Aiden. They were wrestling in the main event at the next show so Aiden needed to know all he could before Wednesday night. Aiden was super happy that he had this match since it allowed him to get used to Owen's style prior to the fatal four-way in Tokyo. If Aiden hadn't faced Owen prior to that match things would have been a lot harder on him since he would be fighting a man that he had never faced before. Film and training could only do so much without actual experience. This match would be Aiden's chance to scout Owen before Tokyo, and he would not lose.

loUym0W.png

My first post in a while, yeah? Ariana Jaxon wasn't in a pleasant mood to say the very least following her victory over Kyoko Kimura in last week's match-up, which saw Yoshino Nakano make the save during a post-match beat down that the Stardom competitor was on the receiving end of. Everything would end with Jaxon being leveled with Nakano's Hirukikku Kick finishing maneuver. A war of words ensued between both Ariana and Yoshino at the commencement of the show...therefore, Nakano's appearance wasn't all too surprising.

Fast forward several days later past the weekend, and Ariana Jaxon was taking it easy at the moment. Jaxon is relaxing in her condo out in Los Angeles, preparing to take a quick flight to the state of Arizona for some promotional work and a photoshoot.

Gabriel Gospel
Low levels everywhere

Did you know a Crystal Palace player has been airlifted to hospital after being involved in a car crash? Reports say it was a failed attempt to take his own life when it finally dawned on him that he was a Crystal Palace player and had to listen to Pardew's insightful instructions of how hard he should boot the ball towards his wingers.

What does that have to do about Gabriel? About as much as a Purple Aki documentary does. So nothing. Gabriel Gospel has nothing to do with car crashes or touching muscles, even if he is a physical specimen and did spend a large portion of the day in the gym, training in preparation for his upcoming match in Tokyo. All these little yellow guys will probably see him as some sort of Godzilla figure when he strolls into the city, especially when they see him destroying Danny Acton. It'll be the most destruction Japan has seen since they got levelled by an earthquake.

However right now Gospel is flexing his biceps, he's actually in a restaurant having a meal. Not only does the food quality get better as the stars rise but the atmosphere also improves, which means the poor and loud are slowly excluded. Once you hit four stars you won't even be able to smell Lynx aftershave anywhere in the building which means it's a suitable level for Gospel. He's currently tucking into a nice lamb seasoned with garnish. Top tip of whether you're in a classy restaurant. They're coating you food in garnish, not tomato sauce.

6F2rX17.png

Woo photoshoots. Yoshino has done two today, like she wanted all the attention is now on her and her title belt. It's all good stuff and she doesn't want any of it to go away after Tokyo... which would happen if she loses, something she cannot do. Well she can but I digress. Anyway, Yoshino has been handed information on this Samantha Taylor, seems she's wrestled one match in her life, which was last week. Alright then. ...it also says "she's just like you when you debuted". What's that supposed to mean!? whatever the matter... Yoshino will look to hog all the spotlight in the match and show she's way better than Meredith's friends. She isn't exactly Meredith is back either but she has more important things to worry about really. Getting the Platinum in Dancing All Night isn't one of them though, she just did that like 10 mins ago, good times. Still a bit of the Idol in there!

Aiden Connolly

Aiden had been invited to some event tonight so he currently in a suit sitting in a room filled with Irish people. When Aiden had arrived and saw that the entire party was Irish a smile spread wide across his face. Apparently this was some society that felt like it needed to celebrate Irishmen who had done something great recently, and this event was in honor of Aiden winning the Invitational. The party wasn't huge by any means but it was still a good time, even if it was a little more civilized than most Irish parties. Aiden had met a woman as soon as he had walked in the door and they had hit it off. She knew how to keep Aiden in check and it was driving him wild. She was absolutely beautiful, appeared quite intelligent, and was drinking even with Aiden pretty easily. Aiden thought he was in love, but that very well may have been all the alcohol that he had drank that evening. By the end of the night Aiden and his "date" were relatively drunk, but neither tried to take the other home. The woman slipped a piece of paper in Aiden's jacket pocket and walked away without another word. Looking at it Aiden saw it was her number and his smile doubled in size. Seeing that woman again would be a damn good time, and Aiden couldn't wait.

Ivb5WRk.png

HOUSE SHOW

FRIDAY - 16th SEPTEMBER 2016

OWEN YOUNG OPEN CHALLENGE

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

KAI STEVENS VS. WESLEY HOPE

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

MICHEAL'S AMADYO VS. JAKE MORGAN

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

THE GROUPIE AND ARIANA JAXON VS. MCLAREN AND APRIL DIVINE

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

MARCUS VS. KODII

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

CODY RHODES WITH LISE STARR VS. DANNY ACTON

Unformated mobile phone post in the middle of work

LEGION Soul

"Yeah. We're going to debut tomorrow." Meredith shakes her head. "Seriously? Shannon isn't even here yet!" - "She told me that she has an appearance for FKW today." - "Aha. And what is FKW supposed to be?" Blair shrugs the question away. "No idea." The two women once again fall into silence. What an awkward way to start your wrestling career.

KVbpw3H.png

The video beings and the first thing we see is a poster of Wednesdays match card stuck on a wall, the focus on the main event which is written in block capitals; OWEN YOUNG VS. AIDEN CONNOLLY. The camera pans out and next to the poster we see one of the combatants in the main event, RockStar Owen Young! He's not very happy.

"I didn't think anymore injustice could be thrust upon Owen Young and Aiden Connolly after last week when ANOTHER fatal fourway contenders match took place despite me winning a fatal four way contenders match last week, after Romalis Ventura was given a second chance after LOSING in the fatal fourway match I won! Why did that even happen? Is the new era being booked by VINCE RUSSO?!...Sorry that was rude...But low and behold they found a way to thrust more injustice upon us, they should be ashamed of themselves! Aiden Connolly vs. Owen Young, what a great sounding match! Two young, likeable, talented SupremePRO wrestlers with massive fan bases and a cool fashion senses. Why oh why is it happening on Wednesday?! This match should be happening in the Tokyo dome, it should be for the vacant Grand Championship because we are the true number one contenders! Elias and Romalis? They aren't the legitimate contenders!"

Owen pauses for a breath, he's getting very worked up and he is sweating. The little RockStar chooses to take off the headband which was gracing his head before throwing it to the floor to showcase his frustration before proceeding with his rant.

"Aiden Connolly I know you feel the same way, and that's why I am giving you the opportunity to join my protest Wednesday night! As soon as that bell rings I am asking you, I am pleading with you to link my arm, sit down on the ground and sing along in that beautiful Irish singing voice with me WE SHALL NOT WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED! UNTIL YOUR UNJUST WAYS VASTLY IMPROVE! We will sing it loud and we will sing it proud until something is done about the injustice that has been thrust upon us! Now if you'll all excuse me I have to go and hand out more of these petitions because they aren't gonna sign themselves!"

With that Owen Young who is quickly becoming SupremePRO's answer to the crazy guy yelling in the street takes himself for a walk, hoping that more people give him a signature. He's up to five now, but the total must increase.

Gabriel Gospel
Payback

They asked Gabriel Gospel to work the house show this week. He told them no. He doesn't have to do a company which mistreated him any favours, especially now that he already has his championship match guaranteed. So how do the company plan on smiting him? They bring in Cody Rhodes, they bring in one of the few men who are able to say they have a big match victory over Gospel in the bag, as a way to try and mentor and prepare Danny for the match that is coming. They are trying to do everything in their power to keep the Supreme Championship on their golden boy and away from The King himself. Well it doesn't matter if Cody or his rolling lard ball of a wife are going to be in attendance, if they're going to coach Danny, Gospel will win in Tokyo. He's already starting his plans.

"Make sure you bring a camera Mr. Andre, and you can drive, I don't want to risk losing my car by leaving it parked up in a place like that... Yes you will do it. I don't know what this fourth wall or possible paradox you're talking about is but it does not affect me. You shall accompany me in my quest and you will like it otherwise this is over... no I don't care what colour your socks are, just bring what I told you to. Good evening."

Plotting and scheming can really be exhausting when you're dealing with morons but it's a price worth paying if it means Gospel is one step closer to becoming champion. He will not let this opportunity pass him by.

7LZ9RUZ.png

The house show brings interesting news, as Marcus will be facing off against "Kodii". Marcus never did get his ultimate sexy revenge against him for once again turning on his fellow tag team champion, so now is the time for that I suppose. Better than doing nothing! the show comes first this Wednesday though and Marcus has the night off, bit shit really. Maybe something will catch his attention and he'll go out live or something, who knows. Anyway, Marcus played a lot of Persona Q today, as well as seeing that Wigan and Blackburn both lost, good times. Just gotta make them even more good times by beating Kodii on Friday. Just another chapter in the book of Marcus and Glen Cody.

Aiden Connolly

Aiden had seen Owen's video in between a couple of his training sessions and it made him laugh. Owen was a great competitor, but the man was very clearly going crazy. Aiden wasn't happy that he had to face three men in his match for the Grand Championship, but he would make due with it. This was his chance to make a name for himself. Defeating just Owen for the championship made him look good, but also defeating Romalis and Elias made him look even better. As for their match on Wednesday night it was definitely still going to happen. Owen could try and sit in the middle of the ring, but Aiden was going to wrestle the match. He had trained for too long, and he was here to wrestle. Aiden was touched that Owen wanted to go that far to have them battle one on one in Tokyo though. Aiden was all for an all out confrontation against two men, but he couldn't control the company any more than Owen could.

Besides the match Aiden was still thinking about the woman he had met the night before. He had sent her a couple texts throughout the day, trying not to look too infatuated, and she had replied to them with a surprising amount of haste. It was pretty easy to see that she was also interested in Aiden, and the two had decided to meet for coffee later in the week. Aiden was surprised with how happy he was right now, and he couldn't wait for the date. He couldn't let this distract him though. He needed to win the championship in Tokyo, and he couldn't let this beautiful girl keep him fron that no matter how much he liked her.

Dr crane- mr cass time almost up for you hahaha tick tock tick tock

Jacob cass- im still trying to get a hold of church to pull me out of this match i didnt do nothing to him for him to put me in this match he should invited bryan danielson to fight scorpion i hate both guys just let them take each other out

Gabriel Gospel
I would like to thank my kids

Wednesday. That means today it's show time. All of the competitors will be heading to the Universal Studio for a match, but not Gabriel Gospel and not his manager, annoyance and occasional henchman, Eric Andre. They aren't going to the arena today, they have other things planned. What is planned? Where are they going? You'll have to wait to find out. Do you think that Gospel is going to give all of his secrets away before the show? That's like giving away your game plan at a press conference; moronic. What you are allowed to know though is The Messiah and his partner are currently on the road.

"Are we there yet?"

"Why are you asking me? You are the one who is driving."

"I'm sorry I'm just... I'm so excited that we're going on a road trip together! We haven't been on one since we visited Danny's family."

"Do not call it a road trip. This is purely professional, purely business."

"Can... can I put on my mixtape?"

"What do you think!?"

"...no?"

"You thought correctly."

6F2rX17.png

It's probably not long now until the show goes up, clearly not long at all. It will probably go up tonight and Yoshino is slightly hyped for her big tag team match tonight. It sees the return of Meredith - that she's not so hyped about, though if Yoshino can knock off her team, then that'll be a good start to that "Legion's" tenure here. Whatever the matter, Yoshino hopes that Miss Taylor can live up to their side of the deal so that Yoshino can get her first win since the last PPV. She's only had one since then, mind and she lost due to Ari getting involved.

sNMgSbH.png

PRO EXCLUSIVE; ROMALIS INTERVIEW!

"You got that thing rolling yet?" The infamous voice of television host and internet personality Joe Rogan seemed to echo within the rather empty halls of Universal Studios. The star and man behind the wildly successful JRE podcast would look back and forth, a set worker slapping him on the shoulder as he wandered past, preparing for the show. "Hey Joe, they got ya on interviews now, huh?" Joe smiled. "How ya doin' man... Nah, just things went a little sour for Faye last time, with the Ventura's... So just this one, as far as I know anyway man..." A nod of approval from the worker would see him wander by, Joe turning back to the camera with an expression of distress. The wait was irritating him, in a role he wasn't the happiest, but it would all be stopped as Romalis made himself known. He reached the area, suited with a burgundy three-piece, slim fit. This eccentric outfit was topped off with his trademark chain, a fresh shape-up with a curve through the middle of his hair and finally pair of blacked-out aviators. With one hand in his pocket, the other would remove the shades before slipping them into his jacket pocket and then extending. A heavy handshake between Romalis and Joe would last a few seconds as the two made their greetings. "What's the deal, no Alessia tonight?..." Romalis would laugh, his right hand placed on the back of his own neck in slight embarrassment. "Haaaa... Dude, I just thought it might be best that she and Faye ain't seein' eachother for awhile, y'know?!" "Absolutely!" "She'll be here, but later." "Alright Ro'... Yo, we ready for this?" A nod from behind the camera would give Joe the go-ahead, brief interview time.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here alongside one of four contenders to the SupremePRO Grand Championship, and we're well on the road to PRO: Tokyo. Romalis, last week you scored what was arguably the biggest win of your career, toppling one of PRO's biggest stars in Shawn Hunter. Just how was that for you?" Rogan would lean the microphone towards Ventura, and Romalis would take a little time to digest the question before answering. "Y'know, that 'W' was a little bit of a relief fo' ya boy Rome! I knew what Hunter could do, and I'd be lyin' if I said he didn't have me sweatin' on it for the week prior! I knew that a loss could mean I wasn't gettin' that ticket to Japan, and I knew that another chance lost would just push me further down... So gettin' that? That was huge, no lie... After Toronto, ya'boy didn't have a lot of credibility anymore, y'know? It was like I was lettin' it slip, and even though in my head I shoulda had that title around my waist, I got knocked off again the week after, so-" Rogan would pull the microphone back to himself, Ventura stopping as he noticed. "And yeah, speaking of Toronto, there's been alot of talk about the controversy! Like, ALOT of talk! Speaking now, man to man, you don't seem to have changed, but this audience certainly has taken a little bit of a turn on their stance towards you... What do you have to say to that?..." Romalis leaned in once more. "Yeah man, Rome's got alot of people sayin' that I've 'turned heel', or switched and shown my back to the fans, but if you're thinking that- like, were you ever even a fan o' mine?! Rome ain't changed, I've always remained true. I ain't one to tiptoe around controversy, so I let everyone know what I thought of it! I took Lancer out and he had to vacate that title, so if we wanna make sense of that? You give the title to the man who saw him outta the door! In my head, it makes sense, but everyone these days has an opinion, and there ain't nothin' I can do 'bout that..."

Rogan would nod his head before bringing the microphone back. "Well, that's in the past now, and going forward you HAVE found your way into this Grand Championship match! Obviously, for you, that's great news. However, your inclusion in the match has drawn alot of criticism, especially after you lost the initial qua-" Ventura would pull the microphone towards himself gently, but with enough force to stop Joe. "I did not lose that match, Joe. I was merely s-" The microphone would be pulled back. "You did lose that match, Romalis. It's a match where this one winner and three losers, you can't argue a-" And back. "But who was pinned, huh?... Joe, I ain't been pinned since I was snappin' Lancer's arm in half! I didn't lose that match, I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, but BELIEVE ME! If it was just me and Owen in the ring that night, one-on-one?! Dude wouldn't be in the position to be protesting! He can't handle me one-on-one, and that's a fact! If we wanna talk undeserving title shots, then how bout we kick out the dude who had about, what? Twelve?! Twelve chances against Lancer before? Only ever got it done once, and then lost it four days later. Just another hater, who wants to petition me out of this match, before I have a chance to beat him to that big grand title! Bunch'a bitch boys!" Rogan would bring the microphone back to himself. "Well, I was just going to speak more on their criticisms, because it's not just been you on the bad end of these protests! Obviously Alessia, who's not here right now, has been subject of ALOT of criticism too! What's your response to that?" Romalis would tilt his head back, releasing an obnoxious laugh before glaring back at Joe. "I mean, need I add to the back of my last statement?... BITCH. BOYS. I mean, me and Alessia been here for a few months, and neither of us changed a bit! Where was that criticism from Owen when I was losin' on the undercard? Where was the complainin' from Aiden when I was on the bottom of the pile?! THERE AIN'T NONE! Not a peep from either man, and that's cause I wasn't at their doorstep yet! Me and Alessia weren't a factor before, but now? Suddenly I'm in their faces, SUDDENLY Rome is a THREAT, and that scares both of them! Both of them sweatin', because they both know that Rome is the decider in Tokyo! Because I DECIDE when that match ends! I DECIDE how they are left! and I DECIDE when- not if, but WHEN, I want to walk out with that Grand title! A title that should already be sittin' round this waist!"

Joe would nod his head, looking to close this out soonish. "Finally, let's talk about Elias Laveaux! Because with the frontrunner Aiden Connolly, the protests from Owen and the controversy with you; Elias has been very quiet in all of this! He's your opponent for tonight, what are your thoughts on him?" Romalis would chuckle again. "Damn right he's quiet, and it better stay that way. You wanna talk like I'm the controversial one? This kid's whole qualifier was a controversy! He qualified for this by beating myths! I mean come on, Joe! You want me to take this dude seriously?!" "Well I mean, he is your opponent f-" "Rhetorical question, Joey! Elias Laveaux is a joke, except you don't laugh at the punchline, you just kinda cringe... It says alot when the dudes biggest win was last week, when he overcame successes such as Jacob Cass! Meanwhile, Romalis EARNED his shot, because I decimated the LEGENDARY Shawn Hunter one-on-one and did it all on my own. Infact, y'know what? I deserve this shot, and I deserve it more than anyone in this match! Come Tokyo, Rome's gonna show the world that I am for real, and the culture shock's gonna come for the men and women who always claimed that I didn't deserve it! Connolly and Young gon' find out real soon what I'm about, but tonight? Tonight Elias is gonna feel what it's like to be against a real superstar! Not a dude who shaves half his face, or a seven foot tall cokehead! You ain't fightin' a parody tonight, boy, and I'm gonna show you up! You ain't grand title material, and I'll prove to everyone just how far away you really are! You gon' find out that the 'sixx shot cylinder' ain't nothin' against the kid with the one-shot kill! Make sure you ready, punk, otherwise we might be makin' Tokyo a triple threat!" Romalis would step back, Rogan's eyes wide as if he was half-offended, but half-entertained as he turned back towards the camera, the image fading to black as we see Rogan leave the scene aswell.

Gabriel Gospel
Gnome Wars

"And here we are Mr. Andre. Can you smell it?"

"I think that's just the bins."

"Yes. Those are the bins of Mr. Acton's downfall."

"No... I think they're just bins."

It didn't matter about the bins, it never matters about the bins. Gabriel Gospel had arrived in the next place he would be building an advantage over Acton, the next location where he would wage and win war against Danny boy. Well this had actually happened quite some time ago but still, let's pretend for a moment. Where was it? It would soon be revealed.

"Come Mr. Andre, get that camera ready. We have a documentary to make."

"Yes Goobs."

"...I'll pretend I didn't hear that."

Archived