SupremePRO

Valar Dohaeris

CqoZvmi.png

As the fans prepare to get their things together and leave, having just witnessed Danny Acton retain his world title against the challenger in Tyler Morgan, they would expect the night to be over. However, as one might be ready to merely stick a fork in the night, call it one, the lights would dim and then completely cut out. They would remain out for eerily long, raising the dismay and puzzled demeanor of the microcosm that would be the SupremePRO universe. As the fans begin to drone, creating an uneasy din, the P.A. system would tear through...

BONG!

Silence. Uneasiness. Concern. Puzzlement.

BONG!

What is this, the friggin' Undertaker? What's going on?

BONG!

And with this, drums and base guitar would rupture eardrums, swiftly followed by an extremely well known and renowned electric guitar riff belong to none other than Kirk Hammett. The lights would begin to flicker rapidly, hopefully nobody in attendance would be epileptic. As the lights continue to flash, the stage would be engulfed in fog, more Edge than Undertaker in style. After a moment of the Metallica song playing, everyone's eyes would be glued to the stage. The chugging riffs of rhythm guitar and slow but powerful drumming would soon be accompanied by the grungy vocals of James Hetfield.

MAKE HIS FIGHT ON THE HILL IN THE EARLY DAY!
CONSTANT CHILL, DEEP INSIDE!
SHOUTING GUN, ON THEY RUN THROUGH THE ENDLESS GRAY!
ON THEY FIGHT FOR THEIR RIGHT, YES, BUT WHO'S TO SAY?
FOR A HILL, MEN WOULD KILL -- WHY? THEY DO NOT KNOW!
STIFFENED WOUNDS TEST THEIR PRIDE!
MEN OF FIVE, STILL ALIVE THROUGH THE RAGING GLOW!
GONE INSANE FROM THE PAIN THAT THEY SURELY KNOW!

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS!

With this, a six foot three man who used to weigh in at two hundred and thirty one pounds would step through the curtain from gorilla, through the fog, and out onto the stage to an enormous and completely bewildered standing ovation. Donning a well-tailored all-black suit, the man would strut out to the top of the entrance ramp, microphone already in hand. Bearded in a surprisingly kempt fashion, the man would strut with swagger down the ramp, hopping up onto the apron and through the middle and top ropes, ambling to the center of the ring, where he would now face the primary camera, smiling and bowing with pressed together hands in a "thank you" manner to the chorus of "WEL-COME BA-ACK!" from the fans. After this dies down slightly, he would bring the microphone to his lips.

BRIAN CHURCH | THE DISMEMBERED SOUL
"Bet ya' none of you guys would've expected to see Brian Church here in SupremePRO, now would ya'?" (Eruption from the fans.) "Now as much as I'd love to sit here and bask in this... This warm welcome, I've got some bad news. I would love to stand here before you guys to tell you that Brian Church is coming back to the ring... But... But I can't. As far as I'm aware, no doctor I know would clear me to come back to this ring to show some of these guys what a real champion is." (Regardless of the fans' feelings towards the current SupremePRO champions, they would cheer this. However, the cheers would soon descend into confusion. If not to wrestle, why is Church here?) "Y'see, ladies and gentlemen, SupremePRO has undergone... Undergone a transition. A metamorphosis if you will. The days of Rima Acunha-Costa running this company into the ground are gone." (Mixed reactions now fill the air, as many fans love Rima and what she's done with this company.) "As of tonight, ladies and gentlemen, this company will be under the supervision... The control... The management... Of Brian Church." (This would garner the largest response of the night. Holy shit.) "Now, Rima's tenure as the general manager of SupremePRO led to some great matches, some good times... But I'm here to make sure that matches aren't great... That times aren't good. I'm here to make sure every match, every time, every friggin' moment? Is legendary. To make damn sure that this goal of mine comes to fruition, there are a few things that I need to address. First and foremost, I don't trust the former regime's decisions. I don't trust their champions, even if some of them lost their titles tonight. I wanna' make it abundantly clear that from this moment forward, things around here are gonna' be different. In a good way... So, in keeping with that, ladies and gentlemen, I'm gonna' make some announcements right here, right now. First and foremost, the SupremePRO Invitational Tournament turned out to be one of the few good decisions Rima and her entire regime made. That in mind, our two finalists tonight? Winner Aiden Connolly and his runner up, Shaun Danielson? They both impressed the hell outta' me. So, because of that? Aiden, you've earned yourself a shot at a title, in my eyes. And since you've earned it, you'll have it... That's how things are gonna' run 'round here from now on... If you deserve it, the SupremePRO universe will serve it... So, Mister Connolly? You're the next Number One Contender... To the SupremePRO Grand Championship!" (The Connolly fans in attendance would erupt, though many fans would disagree with this decision.) "And Mister Danielson? Even though you failed to defeat Mister Connolly tonight, you did succeed in impressing me... So, that being said, you are officially the new Number One Contender to Kai Stevens' SupremePRO Universal Championship!" (With Danielson's history with both Marcus and Kai, this could truly be interesting.) "From this moment forward, ladies and gentlemen, things are gonna' get shaken up... Everything's gonna' be real different... For the last regime, the bell's already tolled... And for anyone who stands in the way of me making SupremePRO the golden standard in professional wrestling? When the bell next tolls?"

"IT TOLLS FOR YOU!"

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eXzatvo.png

Male Roster

Aiden Connolly - Grand Champion
Danny Acton
Elias Laveaux
Gabriel Gospel -World Heavyweight
Champion
Hayden Knight
Jackie Bruce
Jacob Cass
Jake Morgan
Kai Stevens - Universal Champion

Kodii
Marcus
Micheal Amaydo
Owen Young
Romalis Ventura
Scorpion
Tyler Morgan
Wesley Hope

Female Roster

Ana Somnia
Ariana Jaxon

Blair
Gothic Chick
The Groupie

Meredith

Samantha Taylor

Shannon
Yoshino Nakano - Women's Champion

Managers:

Dr Crane - Scorpion
Alessia Ventura - Romalis Ventura
Lars Madison - Micheal Amaydo
Dewayne - Jacob Cass

Stables:

Legion - Meredith, Blair and Shannon

Staff:

Owner: Micheal Brice
General Manager: Brian Chruch
Backstage Interviewers: Faye Evans and Eric Andre
Commentators: Joe Rogan and Adrian Chambers
Ring Announcer: Dominic Reeve
Referees: Neil Mahoney, Dale Grimes, John Owens, Martin Richards, Tom Barkley and Brianna Rios

SUPREMEPRO: TOKYO

SUPREMEPRO UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP
KAI STEVENS © VS. SHAUN DANIELSON
SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

SUPREMEPRO GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP
AIDEN CONNOLLY VS. OWEN YOUNG VS. ROMALIS VENTURA VS. ELIAS LAVEAUX
TRIPLE THREAT MATCH - ONE FALL

CjAedFs.png
SUPREMEPRO WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
YOSHINO NAKANO © VS. ARIANA JAXON
SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

iIejl7D.png
SUPREMEPRO SUPREME CHAMPIONSHIP
DANNY ACTON © VS. GABRIEL GOSPEL
SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

SHOW HISTORY
August 31st, 2016: Part One & Part Two
September 7th, 2016:Part One

Supreme Championship

(Formerly the SupremePRO World Heavyweight Championship)

Nicholas Lancer - December 6th 2015-January 31st 2016 - Genesis
Jak Storm - January 31st-April 13th 2016 - Battle for Supremacy
Vacant - April 13th-May 5th 2016 - SupremePRO
Mike Stokes - May 5th 2016-July 27th 2016 - Revival

Danny Acton - July 27th-October 2nd 2016 - SupremePRO (Acton cashed in a title shot he had earned in a battle royal earlier in the night which he was allowed to cash in whenever he wanted. Title renamed to the Supreme Championship on August 3rd 2016)

Gabriel Gospel - October 2nd 2016-present - SurpemePRO:Japan

SupremePRO Grand Championship

(formerly the SPW Internet Championship)

Eden Darkley - December 9th 2015-December 30th 2015 - Adrenaline
Glen Cody - December 30th 2015-January 13th 2016 - Adrenaline
Tyler Morgan - January 13th 2016-March 6th 2016 - Adrenaline
Nicholas Lancer - March 6th 2016-May 13th 2016 - Rise to Glory (the Internet Championship became the Grand Championship on April 13th)
Owen Young - May 13th 2016-May 18th 2016- House Show
Nicholas Lancer (2) - May 18th 2016-August 31st 2016 - SupremePRO

Vacant - August 31st-October 2nd 2016 - SupremePRO

Aiden Connolly - October 2nd-present - SurpemePRO:Japan

SupremePRO Universal Championship

Marcus - April 6th 2016-August 28th 2016 - SupremePRO

Kai Stevens - August 28th 2016-present - SupremePRO: Toronto

SupremePRO Womens Championship

(Formerly the SPW/SupremePRO Diamonds Division Championship)

Hayley Webb - February 6th 2016-March 27th 2016 - Adrenaline
Rima - March 27th 2016-June 12th 2016 - March of Champions (the championship was renamed to the Women's Championship on June 7th 2016)

Ariana Jaxon (2) - June 12th 2016 - August 28th 2016, SupremePRO:New York (Jaxon was formerly known as Hayley Webb)
Yoshino Nakano - August 28th 2016-present - SupremePRO:Toronto

SPW World Tag Team Championships

Adam Silva and Shane Croft - March 6th 2016-Match 9th 2016 - Rise to Glory
Marcus and Glen Cody - March 9th 2016-April 6th 2016 - Adrenaline
Retired - April 6th 2016-present - SupremePRO

Gabriel Gospel
NEW ERA

Did you hear the news? It's a new era, it's a new beginning for the company. You will no longer find Rima stuffing her bucket with Danny Acton merchandise and keeping Gabriel Gospel away from what rightfully belongs to him. You will now see a company you can be proud of. Gabriel Gospel as the champion, men running the show and Teddy Long having free reign over booking. Welcome to the new era folks and it's an era which will belong to The Messiah.

Yes Toronto was an excellent city for Gabriel. It was the city in which he won his first World Championship and now it was the city which saw him return to the top of his game as he managed to beat both Shawn Hunter and Zakk Night to become the new number one contender for the Supreme Championship. In short that title is now his. There will be no more stalling, no more roadblocks and no more detours. The Messiah is about to become the king.

While Gabriel thinks Toronto is a truly great place he must wave it goodbye like this company must wave its former owners goodbye. He has to return to Hollywood for next weeks show so that he may present himself to the people as the champion in waiting. Danny Acton has done an acceptable job warming his throne, Gospel is looking forward to finally taking over.

O5Jv03C.png

Yoshino has done it. She has achieved her dream. For the first time in her life, she is champion. It meant the world to her, she couldn't help but have tears streaming down her eyes, her entire career had been waiting for this, for her time in the sun, she will get to be the defending champion going into Tokyo, her first ever match she will wrestle in her home country... will be as champion, and if she can come out of even Tokyo with the win, then it really will be the best month of her entire life. ...she didn't have much time to process the fact she had managed to get one over the now former women's champion as Ariana showed she is NOT a good loser, smashing that baseball bat over and over into the new champion, spitting into her face and then raising her hands up in 'victory', yelling that Yoshino is not getting her moment. That *censored*ing bitch, ruining the best moment of Yoshino's LIFE. Ariana demanded to come out of Toronto as the winner and in a way... you could say she was, well Ariana has shown this is not over and Yoshino will be damned sure to make sure it's not over. Ariana will be due a rematch and oho, does Yoshino intend to make her suffer. Ariana got out of the necktie last night - the first time anyone has gotten out of it with it fully locked in - but next time... she's dead. Yoshino wont be able to compete on the next show - doctors orders - but rest and be hold, Yoshino will not allow Ariana to ever get this championship again, not after what she just did, proving that she had not changed at all and was just the "lesser" bitch in her feud with Rima. PS ha *Censored* you Rima, you got fired! Yoshino will smirk at that later.

Tyler Morgan -/\- The Supreme Beast

i tried and I failed again. I don't know what's wrong with me. Its like I choke up all the time when there's a championship on the line. I can make it to the number one contender spot no problem but then I fail last minute! God Damnit!!

Where was Tyler at this moment. Lying on his bathroom floor after his match last night. He did not sleep all night. How could he. He had failed again. Now he has no clue what's going to happen next or when he'd ever have another title shot.

KAI STEVENS, who would have just been crowned the NEW SupremePRO Universal Champion, would find himself celebrating. He'd just consumed a protein shake (with extra vitamins!) to help aid in his recovery from the hellacious contest in Toronto. He'd already flown back to his home state in New York (not even that long of a flight) and would be celebrating with his family and friends tonight. Hopefully nothing that might get him suspended for violating the Wellness Policy would be consumed.

BRIAN CHURCH would set up his many Gmail accounts on his iPhone so as to differentiate between his work email and personal email, among others. He would find himself incredibly bored as he waits to finalize the card for this Wednesday's show.

ANA SOMNIA would fume as she watches a replay of Yosh beating Ari for the SupremePRO Women's Championship. Ana believes in her heart of hearts that she could (and has) beaten Yosh, and by the law of syllogism, she could be champion right now, herself. This would motivate her, fuel her, as she mentally prepares for the coming months under the new regime. Who knows what it might hold?!

Wp0NufR.png

As we all already know by now SupremePRO is under new management. The new manager is none other than multi time champion Brian Church, who actually has brief past connections with Owen Young's now deceased second cousin on his Mum's side, the royal masked wrestler known as King Homer. King Homer's career was far from great, and he and Brian Church were far from friends, however Owen is hoping that this will play in his favour. The little RockStar won't be forgetting the old manager anytime soon though, who he refers to as "the beautiful London babe who I wanna bang" (but never to her face). Rima was the first manager to take a chance on the single's career of Owen Young, she mentioned him briefly in her article with Gucci and she even gave Owen his own open challenge segments both on house shows and live TV. Although the two never really had a proper conversation Owen will miss Rima greatly, and will be sending her a nice goodbye card.

IUUnFbe.png

New management at SupremePro. Probably a good time to resurface. After a rocky start at the invitational, Amaydo was able to find some traction by picking up a win against Owen Young, though with some outside help. Still, Lars always told Amaydo that a win is a win. Amaydo and Lars were silent since Amaydo's defeat at the hands of Jake Morgan. Lars wasn't happy with his creations loss. Even with the win against Young, Lars knew Amaydo could do better.

7LZ9RUZ.png

Well that was unexpected, Marcus ended up losing to Kai Stevens for the championship. I guess the kid is more than just talk. Huh, who knew. He cheated to even be in with a shot in the first place and has cheated multiple times since but I guess lighting struck and he won the championship and was in the right place in the right time. Marcus however, has a legal contractual right to a rematch clause and as sent a message over to management to use it on Wednesday. He wants it as soon as possible. When Lancer lost his title, he used his rematch right away and won the championship right back from Owen Young. If Marcus can do the same here, then this little blip can be ignored for now, plus it would make him a two time champion and two times sounds better than one. Marcus has no complaints about how last night went, he lost fair and square in the middle of the ring. He doesn't like Kai but he won the championship in a fair and square way, however they say your first title defence is the hardest, well if the new GM allows it, Marcus will make that happen this Wednesday. He was told "his request has been forwarded to Church" so let's see how this goes. Kai, prove that you're the real deal and do it twice. Shaun Danielson has been named as a future challenger, so Marcus will need to make sure it is him who will be the one to face off with him. Danielson makes sense really, he was beaten up by Kai after a match and has some history due to that with both Marcus and Kai, let's see which if them can earn the right to do this. ...should they of course, this rematch clause for Wednesday be used. Should Shaun get his match first... well, Marcus can sue, innit.

YgffJgQ.png
LIVE in HD from UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD!

AUGUST 31ST, 2016

JACOB CASS VS. WESLEY HOPE
SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

MICHAEL AMAYDO VS. JAKE MORGAN
SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

SHAUN DANIELSON VS. TRAVI MARCEAU
SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

SUPREMEPRO GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDERSHIP MATCH
ROMALIS VENTURA VS. OWEN YOUNG VS. THE SCORPION VS. SHAWN HUNTER
FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH - ONE FALL

ZAKK NIGHT VS. TYLER MORGAN
SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

THE MAIN EVENT -- SUPREMEPRO UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
KAI STEVENS © VS. MARCUS
SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

Aiden Connolly

Aiden had gotten home a few hours ago from his flight and it felt good to be back home. The fact that a new era was suddenly rolling through Supreme Pro was kind of cool, but overall he could care less. He was still going to go out and perform every time he was on the card no matter who he was paired against. Sitting down in his arm chair felt wonderful after going through so much in the past couple days, especially after his last flight. He had been sitting first class, but some random couple had gotten a free upgrade and come and annoyed the shit out of him.They were fans which had been nice for the first ten minutes or so, but they wouldn't leave him alone. They just kept talking about how excited they were to be able to see the next show and how happy they were that Aiden had won the Invitational. By the end of the flight he had almost wanted to murder the two, but he had too much to live for to go to prison. Also he couldn't drink if he was in prison and that was a definite no go. Now that he was home though he mixed himself an Old Fashioned and sat down again in the arm chair. Flipping on the television he looked for anything to watch not really caring what just wanting something to zone out to.

qROoNTa.png

In one of the more anticipated championship match-ups since SupremePRO's inception, Ariana Jaxon and Yoshino Nakano gave it their all before a sold-out crowd inside the Air Canada Centre in Toronto for the Women's Championship - as expected. Both female competitors fought tooth and nail, back and forth - leaving every ounce of their blood, sweat and tears in an emotional, hard-hitting and affair that had fans around the globe at the edge of their seats with each high impact maneuver that was executed. In the end - when the dust settled and the smoke had finally cleared - Yoshino Nakano stood triumphant and knocked The Empress off of her throne and captured her first major championship victory in her wrestling career. Thus, the Japanese Idol finally achieved what she felt was her destiny by reaching the summit, so to speak.

Of course, the former two-time Women's Champion was quite angry following last night's defeat... and if you managed to sit through Jaxon's vile post-match beat down on Miss Nakano that proceeded the abrupt halt to her confetti-filled celebration in the middle of the ring, it's safe to assume that Ariana being "angry" is one gigantic understatement. As a result of the malicious attack that was dished out, the audience's fondness of the self-professed 'Empress' had quickly went away after being exposed to Jaxon's true colors upon suffering the loss of the title belt that she once held ever so proudly over her waist. Ariana doesn't care about others' opinion's and thought's, though - never did and probably never will. All that matters to her, is that in spite of failing to hold on to her championship gold, Ariana kept true to her word and prevented Yoshino from having her "moment" at SupremePRO: Toronto.

Dr crane - good try my monster

Dr crane says as he pats scorpion on his back

Dr crane- there new managment and you have a fatal fourway so you need to be ready "dr crane slaps scorpion " get mad

Scorpion stand up and stare at dr crane pissed off

Dr crane- good your ready

Jacob cass- Wesley your a good guy let me tell you how this goes you lay down let me pin you because i am the star of this place i am the best in the world and kid your just a stepping stone to my greatest.

Jacob cass- church i hope you listen better then rima did hope you know that i am the star of your show so keep me happy. Boss.

Gothic chick is training in the gym

Gabriel Gospel
13 billion? No thank you

So there is no Gabriel Gospel booked on the show but that's okay, that's okay. See Gabriel Gospel has already gotten what he wants and that's a match for the Supreme Championship. He doesn't need to have some meaningless filler, he can have a well deserved night off. Of course though he is going to be there, he's going to be at the show, he's going to be watching all, assessing all, judging all because they're starring on the Gabriel Gospel show now, a show he will soon rule as champion. Whether he's going to appear or not? We'll see, we'll see.

The Messiah is back in Hollywood after triumph in Canada. It's always nice to sleep in your own bed again. Sure the ones in those hotels are comfortable but they just can't compare to the one waiting for you at home, if you live in luxury like Gospel anyway. Those guys lower down the card who probably have to sleep on some old, wonky, spring creaking, piss stained mattresses in their mother's basement may not share the same sentiments but they also don't matter. Looking at you Owen.

Despite the fact that there is no match in Gabriel's immediate future he isn't going to be holding back. His championship, his chance, his opportunity is this close. This close. Look how close that is. Damn that's close. He's back in Hollywood which means he's heading back to the gym, he's heading back to his usual spot to train and prepare himself. Maybe he'll try out a new place one of these days though. He hears Acton knows a good spot.

Ivb5WRk.png

HOUSE SHOW

FRIDAY - 2nd SEPTEMBER 2016

OWEN YOUNG OPEN CHALLENGE

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

AIDEN CONNOLLY VS. AARON MERCER

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

GOTHIC CHICK VS. THE GROUPIE

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

HAYDEN KNIGHT VS. JAMES HANSON

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

DANNY ACTON VS. JACKIE BRUCE

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

Wp0NufR.png

Friday September the 2nd will be a great night. Not only will it see the return of the famous Owen Young open challenge, Owen, Jackie Bruce and The Groupie will all be competing. You know what that means? Reunion party!!11 Before that excitement however Owen has a big match to focus on as he goes up against Romalis Ventura, The Scorpion and Shawn Hunter in a match to determine a contender to the Grand Championship. There's already a contender to the Grand Championship though. Oh and the Grand Champion's missing an arm. It's all very strange, and Owen is excited to learn what exactly the situation is, however he's not really that excited for the match as it includes three of SupremePRO's brightest stars, and a man who cannot stand the sight of the little RockStar in Shawn Hunter.

ROCKSTAR JACKIE BRUCE!

On the subject of men who can't stand the sight of Owen, here's another one called Jackie Bruce. Having learnt that he's been handed a big opportunity against the SupremeChamp himself Danny Acton, Jackie Bruce has decided to up his game in preparation, as a win over Danny would be the best thing to of ever happened in Bruce's career. The preparation consist of tracking down his dealer, the former FWA superstar Jalen Carter III and asking him to supply some more of the finest pharmaceuticals sourced from the mountains of east Pakistan.

KVbpw3H.png

This is a SupremePRO exclusive video with Danny Acton. Yet it clearly wasn't filmed directly after the end of the PPV. We can see the insides of the place Danny Acton trains at. This is the Zeledon & Betances Warrior Factory in Southern LA. Behind the camera a female voice is explaining the location to the audience, as the camera floats through the entrance area, highlighting the pictures of the Warrior Factory's biggest success stories. Garrett Saxton, a former number one contender to a middleweight boxing championship on a national level. Bianca McAllister, better known under the name 'Lutanica', as a member of a semi-legal MMA federation, in which she is undefeated with a record of 17-0. And last but not least...Danny Acton. Current reigning and now defending Supreme Champion of the World. The camera follows the steps downstairs, in which we immediately land in the actual training facility. The whole floor is covered in mats. Sandbags are hanging everywhere, machines standing here and there. A few doors at the sides lead to the dressing rooms and showers. All in all this place could probably be host to more than two dozen trainees at the same time, without being filled up. But right now the whole room is empty. Except for a single man on the other side of the room. Topless, heavily sweating and focused. Danny Acton punches, kicks and tackles a sandbag over and over again. Only when the camera almost pokes him in the eye, he stops and grabs a towel from the bench nearby. He turns towards the interviewer - who we can't see - and smiles.

"Sorry, sorry. Didn't hear you enter. What can I do for you?"

"First of all...congratulations on your very first successful championship defense..." - "Thank you." - "...but I have to ask you... After the show ended you weren't available for any interviews. In fact...by the time Eric Andre arrived at your locker room, you were gone already. What was this all about?"

"It...It was simple a decision that I made on the fly. You see...in my match with Tyler Morgan at some point he had me beaten. IF Jake Morgan hadn't taken the referee's attention by accident at that point, I would not be standing in front of you right now as the Supreme Champion. Sure. With Jake's involvement in this match it would not have been a decisive win, but the fact remains that I couldn't kick out...couldn't prevent the count for a long time right there. Despite all the training...despite all the preparations I make day in and day out...I would have lost right there. In the end winning or losing is all that matters in pro-wrestling. It doesn't matter how you do it. In the end the person that wins, is the champion. Then again...I won. It's...it's... To me it's a thing of pride. If I can't beat the three count, I need to get stronger. I need to improve. I need to get better. In Toronto that's what I realized after the show, so I went towards the Warrior Factory immediately. These fans deserve a world athlete as a world champion and a world athlete is what I will become."

"Right after your match, SupremePRO saw another change of power with the return to national television of Brian Church. Brian Church is now in charger of SupremePRO, while Rima is no more. How do you feel about this change? How does this effect your future actions?"

"I could say that the change effects me deeply or that Rima was a great boss. But the thing is...for me overall nothing changes. When I go out there I wrestle for myself and I wrestle for the fans. I wrestle to win. I wrestle to get to the top. I'm holding the Supreme Championship right now and aslong as I'm not flat out fired, I will continue to wrestle, no matter who signs my pay-checks. But I'm confident that SupremePRO will continue to flourish."

"Thanks for your time."

Danny Acton resumes with his training as the screen slowly fades to black.

x7gw78qk.png

Whisper in the dark. It has been a long road.

No guidance anymore. Freed of her cuffs.

Nobody to follow. Nobody to serve.

She is free.

Suffer for a lifetime.

It might end in a wimp.

But it's her life.

She's her own.

Necktie.

She's still alive.

Took a dagger to the heart.

She has her own.

No more snowfall.

The eternal cold.

Blood is her own.

She is alive.

"Blair! I'm home!"

Tyler Morgan -/\- The Supreme Beast

Well finally arriving back to SupremePRO Headquarters Tyler Morgan is going to hope that he can get back up on this horse that he has fallen off of one too many times. He was still kinda down but he saw the notification of the card and he smirked. He'd be facing Zakk Night tomorrow. This time he's going to make an example of Zakk Night. He hopes that Brian Church will be watching very closely to see the potential that Morgan has. Morgan returns to his locker room. He's going to grab a few things before he heads off to the gym to train for a few hours. Standing outside of his locker room is his brother Jake. Tyler groaned as he went and opened his locker room.

What the hell do you want?

I want to apologize! I know that I shouldn't have gotten involved. I'm sorry.

Tyler shook his head.

Ill forgive you when I have that World Title around my waist. Right now you better be prepared for the match tomorrow.

Jake would chuckle.

Ive beaten him before I'm not worried.

Tyler gets in Jake's face.

If you were true championship material you'd treat every match like it's your title match. Every match matters. But you wouldn't understand that but one thing you are good at is ruining it for others. You are nothing but a cowardly weasel. Worry about your own battles and not mine!

Tyler grabbed some work out clothes and left his locker room. Jake stood there before turning and walking away with his head down.

KAI STEVENS would be working out, not allowing himself to become complacent with being the freshly crowned Universal Champion. At this given moment, to warm up, he would be doing weighted push-ups, all whilst staring at the SupremePRO Universal Championship belt before him, not letting the image leave either his brain or his vision.

7LZ9RUZ.png

Well it would seem that Marcus asking for his rematch clause immediately has been accepted. Good stuff, if all comes as it can, Marcus will regain that championship and it will almost be like he never lost it, kinda like when Charlotte lost her title for like 10 minutes in the WWE. The first main event of the Brian Church era will see Marcus vs Kai Stevens for the right to be the champion of the universe and if Marcus gets his way, that will be him. Marcus has basically doubled his training sessions since losing that title and has had minimal breaks, if he can't win it here... then he doesn't deserve to be the champion and that... that would be a massive blow to his ego. He NEEDS to be the Universal Champion and he will do everything in his power to make sure he gets that.

Aiden Connolly

Aiden was sitting at home after a relatively long day of training. He had spent most of his time at a normal gym lifting weights, but he had a soft spot for the boxing gym so he had hung out there a little bit too. Right now though he was enjoying being the number one contender for the Grand Championship after his win in the Invitational. He would definitely make good on his word and have a title by the end of the year. He still needed to continue working his butt off in training though if he did want to win the title. The road he was on wouldn't be easy, but Aiden was going to make sure he walked it anyways. He was a little disappointed that he didn't get to wrestle this week on the show, but that would come in due time. When he was champion it would be near impossible to keep him off of TV, and he could have amazing matches for the whole world to see again. Getting that big win in Toronto was the staging point for a new start to Aiden's career. It would start with the Grand Championship, but he knew that he would have to go farther than that.. Aiden's career wouldn't end until he eventually held the world championship.

HAYDEN KNIGHT would be arriving at his hotel room preparing for his debut. He would be constantly thinking over strategies of which could be used at his disposal. Researching some top names around the world such as Will Ospreay, Kota Ibushi and Cedric Alexander seeing what he could implement into his moveset.

sNMgSbH.png

"N'awwww B! Can't you see we ain't down for this right now?! Romalis just here to do a job tonight, ain't no mindset to be talkin' smack right now, yeah?!" The cameraman had tried to intercept the husband and wife duo of Romalis and Alessia Ventura. As Romalis kept on walking, wearing a hoodie that he'd thrown over his head upon exiting the car, Alessia would take a dislike to the manner of the potential exclusive and allow her husband to continue into the arena. She would square up to the camera and almost entirely cover the lens with her close-up face, explicit words being verbally thrown at the man behind the video. "Listen up here, yeah?! Me and Romalis ain't happy 'bout what happened on Sunday! Not one bit, but we ain't here to apologise, no way! Lancer wanted to poke the bear, and the grizzly tore his arm to shreds! That's just the rule of the jungle, baby, so Romalis ain't gonna give you the time of day if you're lookin' for some kinda 'scoop', right?!" Alessia would look to brush beyond the camera, but finally a voice would emerge from behind it to stop her in her tracks. "Alessia, many people are claiming that Romalis has no business in this match tonight after the brutal injury, what's your response to that?" Alessia would snap back to face the man with her eyes wide, marching to the camera once more. "Listen baby, Romalis too humble to say this outloud, but I'ma say it for both of us! If Lancer ain't built to continue his reign, then y'all shouldn't even be havin' this event tonight! Sure, Nicky mighta got the three count, but who the real winner?! HUH?! Who's here tonight!? As far as I'm concerned, the man that takes out the champion IS the champion! Forget Romalis being labelled undeserving for your reasons. He is undeserving of being in this match in the first place! He did what no-one else did, and put a stop to a reign of dominance! Forget HOW, and forget WHY, the bottom line reads that Romalis put the Grand Champ on the shelf! He took Lancer to the edge, and the weak ass 'Heisman' SNAPPED under the pressure. To us? Romalis is the champ right now. Tonight, he'll just back that up again, whether it be the 'right' way..." Alessia would lean in, a sadistic smirk showing a glimpse of her impressively white teeth. "...or our way." With that, a throw of the shoulder would see Alessia twist her body and strut away from the scene, her pace quicker than usual to make ground up and catch her husband.

Archived