Does anyone miss the old WWE games?

Dj-Sprat

Haven't posted in maybe a year or two and I recently downloaded WWE 2k16 due to Games on Gold on Xbox one.

And as much as I am enjoying the game... I really miss the old WWE games such as WWE 12/13/14

I'm not the biggest fan on the 2K games I just think they have stepped in the opposite direction.

I don't get the satisfaction of wanting to play more on this one and just think it's all too slow and sluggish whereas the old games were fun and had alot more content.

What do you guys think. I know I'm late to the game but I wasn't impressed with 2k15 and only got 2k16 with it being free on xbox

Haven't posted in maybe a year or two and I recently downloaded WWE 2k16 due to Games on Gold on Xbox one.

And as much as I am enjoying the game... I really miss the old WWE games such as WWE 12/13/14

I'm not the biggest fan on the 2K games I just think they have stepped in the opposite direction.

I don't get the satisfaction of wanting to play more on this one and just think it's all too slow and sluggish whereas the old games were fun and had alot more content.

What do you guys think. I know I'm late to the game but I wasn't impressed with 2k15 and only got 2k16 with it being free on xbox

I did the same as you, I wasn't impressed with 15, kinda fell out of love with wrestling too, but I downloaded 2k16 for free, and after a few creation hiccups annoying me, it finally started working flawlessly, I've been playing Universe lately and I'm kind of enjoying it, the Belt creation is quite good, some of the modes in these games are brilliant like create an arena and uploading logo's etc, but I miss the feel of the old SVR games, they had some really great models for their time, some great story modes and just generally were really fun to play. Once you get used to the controls and everything it's quite a good game and it actually has me looking forward to 2k17 tbh.

Gameplay in 2k16 is miles better. Even from 2k15, big jump. Just the "content". If they make what the older games had, with today's gameplay, fixed the caw making glitch and corruptions, perfect. And by reading on 2k17, looks like it's finally gonna happen.

Only worrying thing is the desperation of pre orders and fact you have to pay straightaway on PlayStation store for example, first game to do so..

Could be first week syndrome they're preparing where game is unplayable for some reason, online is down etc. (Like Rockstar did with GTA v on the PlayStation store. Made it so a free game came with, that way wasn't entitled to a refund, games comes, unplayable for 2/3 days).

Archived