WWE 2K17 Last Gen

Jackbu187

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the lillian Garcia glitch as I play with commentary and ring announcing off?

Basically if you have a tag team with two CAWs she just says "and." Also if you have a CAW as a manager with another CAW she says "Accompanied by" with the actual CAWs name but then says "and" straight after

I've just bought the game. After 3 years with 2k14, I think 2k17 is good. So many new moves, and the roster is amazing. The gameplay seems slower than 2k14 and less arcady. I have good match, when Brock kick out from two D-bry Knee plus I surprised and then lost. I can easily beat Brock on 2k14 on Legend level.

I can say that I enjoy this game very much.

I wish they dont mess up the gameplay on the next patch. I wait the 1.02 patch to finally buy this game.

• 1 month later...

so we got an update and now a major bug in that none of the moves from the DLC pack are in the game anymore!!! FFS:

WWE 2K17 - Patch 1.03 PS3/360 Notes

WWE 2K17 Patch 1.03 for PS3/360 is live. Here are the notes.

GAMEPLAY

Fixed a stability issue when playing a ladder match featuring a Womens Champion

Fixed several issues with certain moves being unable to reliably hit the opponent

Fixed an animation speed issue when performing the Rebound Suplex move

VISUAL PRESENTATION

Fixed an issue with AJ Styless appearance when performing certain moves during matches

WWE CREATIONS SUPERSTAR THREADS

Fixed an issue with the user not being able to save changes to the color of Dolph Zigglers boots

WWE UNIVERSE

Fixed an issue with the user not being able to set up a rivalry using the Underdog Debut story

AUDIO

Fixed an issue with Slobber Knocker matches being incorrectly referred to as Last Man Standing matches

Fixed an issue with Ring Announcer and commentary audio overlapping during Special Referee title matches

DOWLOADABLE CONTENT

Made a number of essential fixes and updates related to functionality for the WWE 2K17 Future Stars Pack downloadable content ahead of release.

Fixed an issue with Paige not being listed in the Weeks Held statistics for the NXT Womens Championship

Because the current gen version isn't fun and there's too many limitations in CAW mode. In regards to this latest patch, I've already emailed 2K and got a response.

Hello Winterdj01,

Thank you once more for contacting 2K Support and for bringing up your issue.

With the information you had provided, we were able to properly inform the development team of this issue as well as your personal experience encountered with it. The developers have stated that a fix for this issue is in the works and should be properly addressed within the next upcoming patch.

With that said, we currently do not have a time-frame or ETA on when this patch will be released. In the meantime, we will place this ticket On-Hold and keep you updated on the status of the patch. When it does get released, we will notify you accordingly and follow-up with your reported issue.

If you should have any additional questions or concerns, do let me know and I'd be more than happy to assist.

Best regards,

Rian S.

2K Support

Winterdj01, Jan 13, 4:29 PM EST:

I paid for the WWE 2K17 Season Pass which included the New Moves Pack months ago and now the moves are gone from the game after the latest patch, this is unacceptable.

This email is a service from 2K Support.

[NYMOWX-O43K]

Well then why not get current gen I mean you're paying full price+dlc just double your total for that and you can get an Xbox

I already have current Gen, I have it on PS4 and as above its not fun, I prefer last gens caw mode, custom themes, better gameplay

Also current gen is more broken.

lovely will try it when I get home, can it be confirmed now the DLC moves are selectable again, on caws I'd previously assigned them to in create a moveset (and it was showing blank when the glitch was present) do the moves now appear or do I have to go back and reassign them all again?

everything back to normal now, the update notes say they've made more moves selectable in certain areas, but I don't notice a difference, you still can't select dropkicks in the weak strikes which is what I was hoping.

I find for caws I'm making them and the movesets in 2K16 and then importing them into 2K17, and then adding custom logos in 2K17 afterwards.

Archived