WWE 2K17 Last Gen

Jackbu187

it's still a decent game and I like the familiarity as well. Yes it doesn't boast the options of current gen but both games have their pros and cons in terms of customisation and match types etc.

If I could upgrade I probably would, but I am happy with an updated 2k16 for last gen with the best roster ever and the no. of CAW slots I won't need to add it most of NXT and can make a pretty good overall roster.

I am not expecting anything exciting, just hope they fix some bugs. and I only have to pay half of current gen for Swagsuke

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People seem to underestimate the last gen consoles.

We all know that always the later games before a console got into retirement looked the best graphically cause People had in the meantime managed to take Advantage on all of it's power and had learned to use every single bit of what the console gives.

So I wouldn't be surprised if they indeed improved the graphics in the last gen Version.

The Major Advantage they still have towards the next gen though is still the availability of the custom Music.

Other than that the later installments were fine featurewise, so having a updated roster and updated graphics is great.

I will be honest, and yeah I know it is WWE 13 version 4 or whatever, But I love the fact the last gen has custom soundtrack for your CAW, it has 100 slots of CAW, and my favorite thing, which once I hear new gen has it is superstar threads. Yeah I know new gen has a edit wrestler mode or whatever, but I just hate the fact that if lets say you edit Dean Ambrose and give him a new shirt or for Kevin Owens give him The Kevin Owens show shirt that it takes up a CAW slot. Superstar threads at least you have edit to have 4 different type of attires. Yeah I know on last gen you cant edit Kevin Owens to have The Kevin Owens Show shirt but at least you have make the shirt red. and I'm fine with that.

I will be honest, and yeah I know it is WWE 13 version 4 or whatever, But I love the fact the last gen has custom soundtrack for your CAW, it has 100 slots of CAW, and my favorite thing, which once I hear new gen has it is superstar threads. Yeah I know new gen has a edit wrestler mode or whatever, but I just hate the fact that if lets say you edit Dean Ambrose and give him a new shirt or for Kevin Owens give him The Kevin Owens show shirt that it takes up a CAW slot. Superstar threads at least you have edit to have 4 different type of attires. Yeah I know on last gen you cant edit Kevin Owens to have The Kevin Owens Show shirt but at least you have make the shirt red. and I'm fine with that.

So does next gen.

I really don't know why they still keep making these for last gen, nor do I not understand why people still get these on last gen. Aren't they still just copy & pastes of WWE 13 with updated rosters?

It isn't just copy & paste thing. I believe it's more complicated than you think.

Last gen version is fun for what it is. I don't mind with the gameplay, the graphic is good for wrestling games, the move animation is also improved.

I agree they should make last gen cheaper than current gen.

I really don't know why they still keep making these for last gen, nor do I not understand why people still get these on last gen. Aren't they still just copy & pastes of WWE 13 with updated rosters?

It isn't just copy & paste thing. I believe it's more complicated than you think.

Last gen version is fun for what it is. I don't mind with the gameplay, the graphic is good for wrestling games, the move animation is also improved.

I agree they should make last gen cheaper than current gen.

Last gen is less money than current gen though not by much.

If they keep messing up with the current gen versions like CAW mode that is important to me that will convince me to keep getting old gen until they stop making them.

Current gen really isn't messed up, they're starting from scratch because THQ royally messed everything up and the coding was so poorly fixed year in, year out, that it was easier to just start over than to try to even attempt to fix 15 years of patches and hotfixes. Just like create an arena, belt, etc etc.

And I dunno how "important" caw mode can be to you if they look and play like complete shit on old gen.

If they keep messing up with the current gen versions like CAW mode that is important to me that will convince me to keep getting old gen until they stop making them.

Current gen really isn't messed up, they're starting from scratch because THQ royally messed everything up and the coding was so poorly fixed year in, year out, that it was easier to just start over than to try to even attempt to fix 15 years of patches and hotfixes. Just like create an arena, belt, etc etc.

And I dunno how "important" caw mode can be to you if they look and play like complete shit on old gen.

Graphics aren't the most important to me. Anyway I already made my mind up in getting the PS3 version because no body morphing for the new gen turned me off so you are not going to convince me. I would have got it on PS4 if it did. I have WWE 2K16 on PS4 and PS3.

Okay given the limitations of next gens caw mode (no sleeve tattoos, fading logos when resized, limitations of face textures) I could well go back to xbox 360 before I've started so I wondered if any last gen people would be so kind to answer the following?

* are there any new superstar heads in caw mode this year? (Hoping for styles, Owens)

* is there anyways of importing WWE 2K16 caws into this game? (Unlikely I know)

* is it still a choice of 2 x 256x256 or 10 x 128x128 logos in caw mode?

* is it still 100 caw slots?

* any new caw mode features?

Many thanks in advance to anyone that answers?

Okay given the limitations of next gens caw mode (no sleeve tattoos, fading logos when resized, limitations of face textures) I could well go back to xbox 360 before I've started so I wondered if any last gen people would be so kind to answer the following?

* are there any new superstar heads in caw mode this year? (Hoping for styles, Owens)

* is there anyways of importing WWE 2K16 caws into this game? (Unlikely I know)

* is it still a choice of 2 x 256x256 or 10 x 128x128 logos in caw mode?

* is it still 100 caw slots?

* any new caw mode features?

Many thanks in advance to anyone that answers?

No Superstar heads for AJ nor KO.

No.

Yes.

Yes still 100 slots.

No new caw mode feature.

Are Cesaro and old short hair Daniel Bryan still available?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOQJMblkt6I

If I remember correctly these are all.

Brock Lesnar

Cesaro

Chris Jericho

Dolph Ziggler

John Cena

Kane(demon)

The Miz

Paul Heyman

Randy Orton

The Rock(beard)