WWE 2K17 Last Gen

Jackbu187

I'm soooo excited tho and hope that the last gen systems are gonna be almost exactly the same as the current gen systems. We already know my career will be there now but I hope you will be able to edit the in game Wrestlers like last gen versions of 2k16 if that happens as well as improvement to the faces and Wrestlers skin textures then I'm satisfied

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm soooo excited tho and hope that the last gen systems are gonna be almost exactly the same as the current gen systems.

They arent not gonna be even close to exactly the same.

Honestly this really better be the last year they make the game for last gen. They're on record saying that making a last gen version holds current gen back. It's been 3 years, time to upgrade.

I'm soooo excited tho and hope that the last gen systems are gonna be almost exactly the same as the current gen systems. We already know my career will be there now but I hope you will be able to edit the in game Wrestlers like last gen versions of 2k16 if that happens as well as improvement to the faces and Wrestlers skin textures then I'm satisfied

No 'My Career' was confirmed by 2K, and the main improvement to the game was said to be the character models.

I seriously wouldn't expect any other changes.

Didn't they say last gen WONT get Mycareer?

There is more chance of Basti getting in the starting XI than last gen getting my career.

They will at most get the updates to Universe mode and some of the new minor features.

Although I'm on next gen and I only played my career a couple of times and now I mostly play Universe,

There is more chance of Basti getting in the starting XI than last gen getting my career.

They will at most get the updates to Universe mode and some of the new minor features.

Although I'm on next gen and I only played my career a couple of times and now I mostly play Universe,

That Basti comment :lol:

It'll be the same thing as the last game

That Basti comment :lol:

Mou being routhless innit

I wouldn't expect them to be exactly like current gen but they should at least implement the new controls and gameplay mechanics. They can do that so why not give last gen players the same experience as well?

Because it holds back the current gen versions to do so

Simply making the game holds back current gen. They don't have to worry about showcase this year. There has to be some reason for last gen to stay on because with no new modes and a mode LOST it really is literally a roster update. What's even the point in that case? Make add-ons for 2k16, there's no point in making a new game. They might end up losing money on that one on top of wasting a team's time

It kills me. They talk about.upholding a standard in terms of a proper showcase but the thought of a literal roster update and nothing else is actually a thing. If that's what.it turns out being I won't be shocked. I understand not being able to do certain things because of tech limitations, but if you're gonna do it at all at least TRY to give those fans something. They don't want to alienate a fanbase by not dropping a game and end up doing it anyways putting out a lackluster one

• 1 month later...

Archived