WWE Show Discussion

Ernez

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tbh, this is the most charismatic I've ever seen AJ and I've been following his career since early 2004. The mic was always his worst enemy, but he's finally been bitten by the charisma bug.

either that or he absorbed it through that Cena headband.

AJ Styles is Majin Buu confirmed?

"I guess having an opinion makes me a troll"

*Continues insulting people and playing the victim

as long as people like you keep continuing on, this will go for a while

So you admit that you're trolling? So you're not only a troll and an asshole. But you're a boldfaced liar, too. Good to know

and you're a bitch. so....

Ignoring the try-hard for a moment, I personally can't wait to see what antics AJ pulls this week. The man has been gold with his face that runs the place gimmick. I'll honestly be surprised if he doesn't win the title at backlash.

I was honestly hoping they would have him win it at Survivor Series, or hold it off longer and have it win the big one at WrestleMania 33 next year for obvious reasons.

Yeah, but i'm not gonna say i've disliked his time in WWE so far. He's not been here a year and he's already got an accolade that the number of people have can be counted on with one hand, beating Cena clean and definitively. In my opinion that honestly is better than any title win.

tbh, this is the most charismatic I've ever seen AJ and I've been following his career since early 2004. The mic was always his worst enemy, but he's finally been bitten by the charisma bug.

either that or he absorbed it through that Cena headband.

Okay, that's funny. Makes a lot of sense, and equally as funny.

Ignoring the try-hard for a moment, I personally can't wait to see what antics AJ pulls this week. The man has been gold with his face that runs the place gimmick. I'll honestly be surprised if he doesn't win the title at backlash.

I was honestly hoping they would have him win it at Survivor Series, or hold it off longer and have it win the big one at WrestleMania 33 next year for obvious reasons.

Yeah, but i'm not gonna say i've disliked his time in WWE so far. He's not been here a year and he's already got an accolade that the number of people have can be counted on with one hand, beating Cena clean and definitively. In my opinion that honestly is better than any title win.

John Cena helped AJ Styles get noticed more than what people want to admit quite frankly. That's my unpopular opinion of the night right there.

John Cena helped AJ Styles get noticed more than what people want to admit quite frankly.

I've been a Cena detractor for years, but i'm honestly thankful to him for putting AJ over like that, and with a fantastic match no less. If Cena put that much work in to every feud, i'd be one of his biggest supporters.

I'm not a fan of the man, but I honestly thought he didn't deserve all of the hate he got. I didn't like him but I didn't hate him is what I'm getting at with John Cena. Same thing with Roman Reigns too.

I wouldn't dislike Roman so much, if he hadn't been such a smug douchebag in those early out of kayfabe interviews he did. The mans got potential, but I just can't look at him without seeing someone thats only in this for money and because his cousin did it. I know that seems a little mark-y of me but still, I just prefer the top guys to be in it for the wrestling itself just as much as the money.

That said, I don't blame roman for most of the dislike he gets. That clearly falls on them overpushing him and ignoring the signs. Roman is as much a victim of creative as the fans are.

I wonder what the plan was if finn wasn't injure

I recall reading that the plan was going to be Finn vs Owens, or Finn vs Owens vs Rollins at Clash. Thats from dirtsheets though, so take it with a grain of salt.

Finn vs Owens wouldve been awesome but goddamn i think Owens vs Rollins might be even better since they never wrestled each other in WWE.

I agree.

I wonder if Rollins will have another new attire for Clash, like he did for Summer Slam.

Archived