WWE Show Discussion

Ernez

you watch the pre-show?! LMAO. who the hell does that.

get a life dude, for real. the SD pre-show?? LULZ

As opposed to going on to an online forum and trying to rile people up with your "grown man" shtick, then trying to play it off when people just laugh at you? :lol:

riling people up? I got attacked because of an opinion. the rest of you got your panties in a bunch and blew it up into something more.

Nah, no one cares who you like or don't like, people shut you down because you started insulting people who did like them. But think whatever you like skippy, if you try any harder I think a vein in your head might pop. :rolleyes:

....because they attacked me to begin with.

and nah, its not that serious jerky. cheer for bayley like a weirdo, and go on with your life.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you watch the pre-show?! LMAO. who the hell does that.

get a life dude, for real. the SD pre-show?? LULZ

As opposed to going on to an online forum and trying to rile people up with your "grown man" shtick, then trying to play it off when people just laugh at you? :lol:

riling people up? I got attacked because of an opinion. the rest of you got your panties in a bunch and blew it up into something more.

Nah, no one cares who you like or don't like, people shut you down because you started insulting people who did like them. But think whatever you like skippy, if you try any harder I think a vein in your head might pop. :rolleyes:

Lol this for real.

But yeah this whole troll thing was a good laugh but time to get ready for Smackdown. They got they work cut out for them a bit this week

I mean, the guys obviously a troll, he couldn't have made it any more obvious (again, I miss the subtlety of old). Its just fun to point and laugh, its a good way to waste a bit of time till the show starts.

....because they attacked me to begin with.

Lol...that's a pretty funny view. You know...since your opening argument was that people who like Zayn and Bayley are unmanly, pussies, gay, etc. You've been insulting people since the beginning and then playing victim. You're a child.

you watch the SD PRE-SHOW.

i can't even argue with you anymore based on that simple fact alone.

because ive been on this forum for a long time (since before i registered) and don't have any intent on leaving.

Keep going like this and you won't have any choice in the matter.

I'll worry about that when it comes from an actual mod.

Ignoring the try-hard for a moment, I personally can't wait to see what antics AJ pulls this week. The man has been gold with his face that runs the place gimmick. I'll honestly be surprised if he doesn't win the title at backlash.

He better win at Backlash.

Like I said, I'd honestly be surprised if he doesn't. It just seems like an obvious choice. I feel Styles was obviously meant to be the face of smackdown going forward.

AJ wearing an arm band on his head is some of the funniest shit ever, tbh.

Just the fact that it fits on Cena's arm, but he has it on his head. I don't want to call it unintentionally funny...because it's definitely intentional. But, that's some funny shit nonetheless.

Absolutely. His time back in ROH and in NJPW clearly helped him develop something of a sense of humor, palling around with the rest of the Bullet Club.

I still believe without a doubt that Omega will reach WWE sooner or later. And when he does, i am very much looking forward to the eventual AJ vs Omega feud.

"I guess having an opinion makes me a troll"

*Continues insulting people and playing the victim

as long as people like you keep continuing on, this will go for a while

So you admit that you're trolling? So you're not only a troll and an asshole. But you're a boldfaced liar, too. Good to know

It will be really weird to me if AJ can cleanly beat Cena but a few weeks later cant beat Dean for the title. Nothing against Dean but AJs riding a wave of momentum not many guys have had in a long ass time. He really should win.

Fully agree. Styles needs to be on a win streak for a while. Otherwise, it really meant nothing to beat Cena clean. Win the belt at Backlash...hold it for a good decent while.

The best part about that is that AJ is at an age where most guys have to severely slow down, but because AJ is smart and careful of what he does, his body is still in the state of his prime, and because of this we don't have as much of a risk of him having to retire just a year after showing up, ala Sting.

Ignoring the try-hard for a moment, I personally can't wait to see what antics AJ pulls this week. The man has been gold with his face that runs the place gimmick. I'll honestly be surprised if he doesn't win the title at backlash.

I was honestly hoping they would have him win it at Survivor Series, or hold it off longer and have it win the big one at WrestleMania 33 next year for obvious reasons.

Archived