WWE Show Discussion

Ernez

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funny how i get attacked for having an opinion...but then become the bad guy here?

im just trying to make sense of that

says the guy with tyler breeze all over his profile....

I'm sorry, please, help me toss my addiction! Teach me how to be a real man! Only you and the crew can save me!! </3

your profile tells me you wouldn't know the first thing about that

you watch the pre-show?! LMAO. who the hell does that.

get a life dude, for real. the SD pre-show?? LULZ

As opposed to going on to an online forum and trying to rile people up with your "grown man" shtick, then trying to play it off when people just laugh at you? :lol:

As opposed to going on to an online forum and trying to rile people up with your "grown man" shtick, then trying to play it off when people just laugh at you? :lol:

riling people up? I got attacked because of an opinion. the rest of you got your panties in a bunch and blew it up into something more.

riling people up? I got attacked because of an opinion. the rest of you got your panties in a bunch and blew it up into something more.

Nah, no one cares who you like or don't like, people shut you down because you started insulting people who did like them. But think whatever you like skippy, if you try any harder I think a vein in your head might pop. :rolleyes:

This so called "grown man" seriously derailed this thread so much there hasn't been any on topic talk whatsoever for 2 pages? It was somewhat amusing at first but *censored*.

Anyways, thought RAW was pretty good, not that great though. Opening segment was pretty great imo. Bayley vs Charlotte was pretty good though I kinda wish they held off on their first time facing each other one on one on the main roster but whatever. I'm guessing for the best of 7 series that Cesaro will get 3 straight wins so the final match can have it so either one of them could win instead of ending it early. No idea why but I laughed incredibly hard when Fox went all crazy and hit Nia in the face. Kinda figured Sasha's "bad news" wouldn't be all that bad considering she's pretty emotional and the lack of tears reassured it wouldn't be anything serious.

Everything else was meh. Roman coming out at the end was dumb imo. It'll be weird if it's a triple threat at COC since the Shield triple threat was 2 PPVs ago and I dunno, having 2/3 in another triple threat so soon would feel odd to me.

Looking forward to SD, hope it's better than RAW was.

Archived