Official Videos Thread - Video Channels added.

Ernez

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks fine to me considering he was likely something of a rush job. I wouldn't be surprised if 2K decides to patch in an alternate but if not, I can deal with that just fine for a year.

Yeah considering we all had to make do with a pieced together entrance for our AJ Styles caws in 2K16 this is way better than that at least.

And yeah i agree a better entrance will likely be patched in sometime in 2017, seems like every year now they patch some of the wrestlers entrances in that aren't that good. They did it with Neville, Sami Zayn, Balor, Owens, don't see why they wouldn't do it with AJ considering its one of the more talked about entrances.

those were patched in because those guys actually performed the mocap. it just happened too late to put on the disc.

It looks fine to me considering he was likely something of a rush job. I wouldn't be surprised if 2K decides to patch in an alternate but if not, I can deal with that just fine for a year.

Yeah considering we all had to make do with a pieced together entrance for our AJ Styles caws in 2K16 this is way better than that at least.

And yeah i agree a better entrance will likely be patched in sometime in 2017, seems like every year now they patch some of the wrestlers entrances in that aren't that good. They did it with Neville, Sami Zayn, Balor, Owens, don't see why they wouldn't do it with AJ considering its one of the more talked about entrances.

those were patched in because those guys actually performed the mocap. it just happened too late to put on the disc.

Well either way, this may look a little off but its hardly terrible. I can make do with it absolutely fine, especially since the surrealness of having AJ Styles in a WWE game in the first place is still.. just.. it still shocks me a bit.

Well either way, this may look a little off but its hardly terrible. I can make do with it absolutely fine, especially since the surrealness of having AJ Styles in a WWE game in the first place is still.. just.. it still shocks me a bit.

Yeah the entrance is nowhere near as bad some made it out to be, and yeah even if there is no patched in entrance later its still fine. I mean i was looking at an AJ Styles caw with parts of other guys entrances all of 2K16, but to actually have AJ Styles in the game as a playable character with an entrance where he takes the hoodie off and throws his arms out is freaking awesome!

So yeah as you said just AJ Styles actually being apart of a WWE game is crazy, so a little stiff looking entrance for a few seconds hardly bothers me. Plus those who was bashing the entrance most of them all agreed the rest after the stage is perfectly fine and its just the intro that looks off.

The entrance is perfectly fine as soon as the pyro goes off, its just that first little bit where he walks out kinda stiff.

Do you think we could fix the timing of the fireworks in advanced entrance, or would it not remove the hood properly anymore? The lighting should be set to undertaker's too, or something for stage.

Hopefully CAE is better improved this year, hated when you edited an entrance it would either remove clothing or the lights would mess up (like Undertaker's entrance)

Not even a P1 glove taunt?

He does that in the ring, but the picture on the gloves is mirrored....

Unfortunately no, it isn't mirrored. If it were, the hair would be opposite as well.

Unfortunately no, it isn't mirrored. If it were, the hair would be opposite as well.

He means the logo on his gloves.

Ah, thought he was referring to the image as a whole. Yes, hopefully 2K can right the picture before launch.

Ah, thought he was referring to the image as a whole. Yes, hopefully 2K can right the picture before launch.

I doubt it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was reversed due to some copyright/trademark bullshit.

If they don't i guess we can fix it with superstar editor.

is this diesel as kevin nash thing a lil spoiler that we get kevin nash and diesel and razor as hall too?

That's what most of us are speculating or hoping for. Good to have Diesel and Razor, but I'm hoping Hall and Nash are in again as alternates, otherwise its a waste of great DLC models from last year.

is this diesel as kevin nash thing a lil spoiler that we get kevin nash and diesel and razor as hall too?

That's what most of us are speculating or hoping for. Good to have Diesel and Razor, but I'm hoping Hall and Nash are in again as alternates, otherwise its a waste of great DLC models from last year.

for me it would make no sense to take those charackters out

1. they can do copy paste

2. the wcw arena thing and then they delite the wcw people..

Archived