Official Videos Thread - Video Channels added.

Ernez

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fans need to chant Asuka's gonna kill you during her match

Need to do it with Joe and Shinsuke too.

I would die if the 'Bayley's gonna hug you" chant makes it in.

That would be, as the kids I believe say.. "Dope".

Found another one.

Doesn't look as bad as some have said it was, sure the stage part looks a little stiff and not 100% accurate but its ok tbh. I've heard after the stage entrance part is over the rest is really good.

Its good to see he takes the hood off really fast and smooth looking, was worried that part might not look that good.

Also maybe we'll get a better accurate entrance in a patch sometime down the line like we did with Balor and Owens.

It looks fine to me considering he was likely something of a rush job. I wouldn't be surprised if 2K decides to patch in an alternate but if not, I can deal with that just fine for a year.

It looks fine to me considering he was likely something of a rush job. I wouldn't be surprised if 2K decides to patch in an alternate but if not, I can deal with that just fine for a year.

Yeah considering we all had to make do with a pieced together entrance for our AJ Styles caws in 2K16 this is way better than that at least.

And yeah i agree a better entrance will likely be patched in sometime in 2017, seems like every year now they patch some of the wrestlers entrances in that aren't that good. They did it with Neville, Sami Zayn, Balor, Owens, don't see why they wouldn't do it with AJ considering its one of the more talked about entrances.

Archived