Official Videos Thread - Video Channels added.

Ernez

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only thing missing is the inhaling of the smoke he used to do.

Naw it's there, you can see the smoke come out his nose. Rewatch it.

Only thing missing is the "golddddbeeerg goooldddberrrg" chants

The goldberg chants are there. You could hear it during his backstage walk and when he is in the ring.

Only thing missing is the inhaling of the smoke he used to do.

Look during the pyro ;) edit* sorry lol, guess you'd noticed. I was just late.

I've been waiting for this very day and it did not disappoint! Looks amazing and so does Nitro!

I like the entrance, but I have a couple of criticisms, I think the pyro needs to be denser, Goldberg used to literally be in the middle of the sparks, would also have liked a bit of his audio in it, the grunts and snorts and the "yeaaahhhh" he did when he breaks free of the pyro shower.

Wonder if his WWE version has a different entrance?

I like the entrance, but I have a couple of criticisms, I think the pyro needs to be denser, Goldberg used to literally be in the middle of the sparks, would also have liked a bit of his audio in it, the grunts and snorts and the "yeaaahhhh" he did when he breaks free of the pyro shower.

That was my biggest issue. He was literally engulfed in the Pyro in real life. Also the time between the end of the spark Pyro and his other Pyro and taunts seemed a bit long. I'm not too concerned about the beard color but it is a bit dark.

Nothing too big though. Still looks amazing and I'm using the shit out of him. He's my reigning Big Gold Belt champ. I do hope that he has a different WWE entrance. His taunts and Pyro were different.

That was my biggest issue. He was literally engulfed in the Pyro in real life. Also the time between the end of the spark Pyro and his other Pyro and taunts seemed a bit long. I'm not too concerned about the beard color but it is a bit dark.

Nothing too big though. Still looks amazing and I'm using the shit out of him. He's my reigning Big Gold Belt champ. I do hope that he has a different WWE entrance. His taunts and Pyro were different.

Well hopefully his pyro and entrance moves are in the creation section, then we can fix it. I love the fact they've actually gone to the trouble of making four entirely separate police officers for him, sometimes they "clone" them. The model of Goldberg is scary, I think the new lighting and skin texture is definitely making a big difference to 16.

Well hopefully his pyro and entrance moves are in the creation section, then we can fix it. I love the fact they've actually gone to the trouble of making four entirely separate police officers for him, sometimes they "clone" them. The model of Goldberg is scary, I think the new lighting and skin texture is definitely making a big difference to 16.

Oh yeah. He's world's better than the 2k14 model which I know it was last gen but them scanning him helped. Lighting is amazing.

I remember him kicking at the end instead of punching when he went to the WWE. No biggie tho but it would be nice to have two different entrances.

Archived