Official Videos Thread - Video Channels added.

Ernez

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does the KO powerbomb replace his diving OMG? In theory I suppose it would. Unless you can have two groggy on the ropes OMG.

Diving OMG's could be assigned as rope grapple moves. So if the apron KO replaces his diving OMG move, then I'll just assign the diving OMG move to him as a rope grapple.

Does the KO powerbomb replace his diving OMG? In theory I suppose it would. Unless you can have two groggy on the ropes OMG.

you don't have 2 rope omgs but there are now 2 rope grapples

You sir are a treasure to this board

nah, shouldn't affect his diving omg. Probably be a skill ticked. Like Sami Zayns DDT and reigns flying kick or rvds jump from the barrier

I love the fact that Seth Rollins sold the frog splash in the backstage video holding his knee. Hope we see more little things like this but man have they get this game looking tremendous the lighting tech or whatever they're using is making this thing shine.

nah, shouldn't affect his diving omg. Probably be a skill ticked. Like Sami Zayns DDT and reigns flying kick or rvds jump from the barrier

Difference is...the KO Powerbomb seems to be done from the same position as the Suicide Dives. Zayn's DDT and Reigns' Drive-By are triggered in the corner.

this is great news!

now i don't to decide whether or not to give someone the Decapitator OR the Rope Hung Suplex....they can have both?

what about 2 rope strong strikes?

If there is one thing about the franchise that could change this game even than anything it's the commentary. It blows....with the new announce teams this confirms a lot of new audio for 2k18 and beyond hopefully...

Archived