Official Videos Thread - Video Channels added.

Ernez

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Timschel has said other things after the body morphing discussion. Also he probably can't say much closer to release. Alotta "leaked" info will be out

True. And I have to say Timschel is a real cool and honest dude. He usually likes to clear things up pretty quickly. I'm just guessing but from the times I briefly talked with him or the times he replied to posts. I really get the feeling that he really specializes in the department of moves, taunts, animations more than anything else. So the creation side of 2k17 could be somewhat of a mystery to him. I could be wrong though.

His last entrance was better in my opinion. This one is alright though.

I agree as well. They wasted time reanimating the entrance when it was near perfect before. The arm raise taunt on the turnbuckles is noticeably off.

His last entrance was better in my opinion. This one is alright though.

I agree as well. They wasted time reanimating the entrance when it was near perfect before. The arm raise taunt on the turnbuckles is noticeably off.

Yeah, his last last animation made him seem more intense. Like you were just sure he was gonna whoop some ass. Lol!

Lol Undertaker's hat entrance has been the same since SVR 2007. Frustrating as all get out.

Let's be honest here, it's not like he changed it that much in real life.

But neither did the other guys who get their entrance animation updated.

Not to mention that the Undertaker entrance we had all this time is no accurate.

Archived