Official Videos Thread - Video Channels added.

Ernez

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again, not to be a dick to any youtuber but 9 times out of 10 they're either

1. Drinking at the event 2. Too excited to actually get factual information or 3. Too busy talking and having fun to do work on their own yt channel XD

If you actually pay attention to the things youtubers get wrong every year, it's incredible.

Once again, not to be a dick to any youtuber but 9 times out of 10 they're either

1. Drinking at the event 2. Too excited to actually get factual information or 3. Too busy talking and having fun to do work on their own yt channel XD

If you actually pay attention to the things youtubers get wrong every year, it's incredible.

Couldn't have said it better. I'm just shocked that so many of them actually recorded Universe footage without once trying to edit a card. That's unbelievable. This German guy showed me more about Universe in one video than I seen in 10+ videos.

God, what is going on with all these ugly mocapped entrances this year? His animations are way to fast, looks like 2x speed sometimes.

The sound part is indeed great, nothing to complain there.

Edit:

Ok seems to be the fault of the video, I don't know why but his Sasha Banks entrance looks too fast too.

Then I have nothing to complain. :)

God, what is going on with all these ugly mocapped entrances this year? His animations are way to fast, looks like 2x speed sometimes.

Edit:

Ok seems to be the fault of the video, I don't know why but his Sasha Banks entrance looks too fast too.

Tempo of the video seems sped up, probably to avoid some kind of copyright issue or something.

Edit:

Tempo of the video seems sped up, probably to avoid some kind of copyright issue or something.

Yup, if you change the tempo slightly up, youtubes automatic thing won't pick up the music that's playing.

Couldn't have said it better. I'm just shocked that so many of them actually recorded Universe footage without once trying to edit a card. That's unbelievable. This German guy showed me more about Universe in one video than I seen in 10+ videos.

They had Universe footage ? I think I only saw one match in Universe Mode. I can get not editing the card since they don't have the time but what I would do if I was them, I would simulate until the PPV and check the news to see the matches the CPU. It would take what ? 5 minutes and it would give all the information.

It's crazy to see that they all did the same thing when the game has more to offer. I don't get why they don't give a role for everybody. You two do the matches, he does the Career Mode, he does the Universe mode, you do Create a Arena + Create a Video,...

At least, you would get tons of informations which is what they should be doing

All these videos are nice but was hoping for more caw videos. I'd love to see of the logo fade glitch is gone. Also want to see if the color in CAW mode have been fixed. I just got a brand new tv and replayed 2K16 and some of the dark black hairs still show up purple. It's pretty ugly.

~The Nerd

This happens on my TV too, which is of a similar description to yours. Don't let anyone tell you it's an issue with your TV <3

You can schedule and edit your own promos in Universe, but you can't edit Rivalry promos.

Do you mean you can't edit them or you'll lose your rivalry? Or you literally cannot edit or do anything to it? And may I ask where did you see this?

http://simuverse.boards.net/thread/103/unseen-wwe2k17-footage

And also here

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4292711-You-can-t-edit-promo-s-in-Universe

CavemanGamer is a very trusted and reliable member.

Also, some interesting info here, but it basically says Universe isn't all that improved and is still broken in many ways like previous years :/ improved but not like they hyped it with their "we took out Showcase to focus on Universe" kinda stuff they said.

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4292508-Some-interesting-comments-about-Universe-Mode/page2

You can schedule and edit your own promos in Universe, but you can't edit Rivalry promos.

Do you mean you can't edit them or you'll lose your rivalry? Or you literally cannot edit or do anything to it? And may I ask where did you see this?

http://simuverse.boards.net/thread/103/unseen-wwe2k17-footage

And also here

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4292711-You-can-t-edit-promo-s-in-Universe

CavemanGamer is a very trusted and reliable member.

Also, some interesting info here, but it basically says Universe isn't all that improved and is still broken in many ways like previous years :/ improved but not like they hyped it with their "we took out Showcase to focus on Universe" kinda stuff they said.

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4292508-Some-interesting-comments-about-Universe-Mode/page2

Good stuff, & editing attires for managers? Woah :o Hopefully we can save them as CAWs so Lana & Ted DiBiase will be playable!

I think people also need to remember they weren't playing the final build at the event

I think somepeople need to rember that usually when 'non-Final build' footage is shown it usually ends up in the final build and seldom gets resolved before gand. Minor errors get spotted by fans who post them and but the developers still don't have the time to fix things... It happens every year which is understandable for a yearly deadline. My point- commenting its not the final build and hoping things will be fixed leads me to believe people are in denial.

I think people also need to remember they weren't playing the final build at the event

I think somepeople need to rember that usually when 'non-Final build' footage is shown it usually ends up in the final build and seldom gets resolved before gand. Minor errors get spotted by fans who post them and but the developers still don't have the time to fix things... It happens every year which is understandable for a yearly deadline. My point- commenting its not the final build and hoping things will be fixed leads me to believe people are in denial.

This. "Near final build", usually turns out to be "Final build".

Not a settings thing. I said some of the hairstyles for a direct reason. On my old tv(non LED and 1080) ALL of the hairstyles were like that. On my new tv now only some of them do it. I also tried it on my brother's 50 inch LED and it does the same thing. I honestly can't think of a setting that reduce colors in a dark tone?

~The Nerd

I'll be honest, I haven't noticed any purple hairs? So I don't think it's a game issue?
Interesting. It's just weird how the issue doesn't seem to happen in color picker. But the minute I hit accept and exit the color picker it turns mostly purple.

Now I could totally be wrong, I might have never noticed or my mind is just completely slippin
Yeah and I even googled it and a thread on the dreaded Reddit forum popped up regarding it. If you still play 2K16, mess around with a few long hair ones and you MIGHT run into the issue too?

My dark hair colors would turn dark green. Maybe it's the same kind of problem

Archived