Official Videos Thread - Video Channels added.

Ernez

If it's true the minimum height is 5'10", then that's a massive oversight on 2K's part. It's great that we can now have 7'4" CAWs, but we should be able to make 5'6" AND 7'4" CAWs, not either or. Still, I will try to make the best of it as I can make one of my CAWs nigh perfect, although another will have a growth spurt. For the most part, CAW mode is awesome, and probably the best over all so far. Thankfully, this game is not the second coming of WWE 2K15 in terms of CAW part variety.

2K removed the Ladder Chokeslam finisher, but keep the Twist Of Fate!?!? Come on, 2K!

Hey, the video is about new ANIMATIONS. Maybe the Chokeslam just wasn't reanimated.

it was said that all ladder finishers were reanimated. So they must've removed the Chokeslam & Killswitch?

And thus, 2K's move removal fest begins

removal fest? really?

We don't want moves removed.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's true the minimum height is 5'10", then that's a massive oversight on 2K's part. It's great that we can now have 7'4" CAWs, but we should be able to make 5'6" AND 7'4" CAWs, not either or. Still, I will try to make the best of it as I can make one of my CAWs nigh perfect, although another will have a growth spurt. For the most part, CAW mode is awesome, and probably the best over all so far. Thankfully, this game is not the second coming of WWE 2K15 in terms of CAW part variety.

2K removed the Ladder Chokeslam finisher, but keep the Twist Of Fate!?!? Come on, 2K!

Hey, the video is about new ANIMATIONS. Maybe the Chokeslam just wasn't reanimated.

it was said that all ladder finishers were reanimated. So they must've removed the Chokeslam & Killswitch?

And thus, 2K's move removal fest begins

removal fest? really?

We don't want moves removed.

decisions are made for a reason. the ladder match was revamped. all animations had to be reshot because the model completely changed. it's to proper scale.

you might think the animations are removed but they no longer work on the new model.

and btw - it's 1 move. compare the number of moves 2k has added in 3 years vs. what thq did in the same time frame. it's not even close.

I wish we got a regular twist of fate that looks that good.

You don't like the standing one we have now? I do agree an additional new one would be lovely. That's my main caw's finisher along with the top rope one.

~ The Nerd

I'm not a fan, I don't think its aged very well. The animation for the arm raise up and the jump looks a bit off to me.

I wish we got a regular twist of fate that looks that good.

You don't like the standing one we have now? I do agree an additional new one would be lovely. That's my main caw's finisher along with the top rope one.

~ The Nerd

I feel like every other day, someone comes up with a SUPER subjective claim, about a certain move or two, that doesn't meet their standards. If it were up to the vocal minority, there'd be virtually no moves in the game...

I've been consistently singing the games praises for a long damn time now, and simply mentioned i'm not a fan of the now rather old twist of fate animation. There's no reason for this passive aggressive "SUPER subjective" stuff. People are allowed to dislike certain animations.

killswitch was a physical impossibility and never should have been implemented. just because it was there, doesn't necessarily mean it should have been.

trust me. we looked at every conceivable way to do it safely. it's not possible.

Well hopefully a version of the ladder Chokeslam returns in the future because that was done in real life.

I have said it before, but they need to reanimate some of the moves from 2011. That game had the stiffest most robotic looking animations and as it was the first game with the whole ability to shift moves there are a lot of things still in game from it, like the Wasteland and the Canadian Destroyer. It was also the first game to have the Breaking point submission system, and the submission animations from 2011 are terrible looking for the most part as well.

I have said it before, but they need to reanimate some of the moves from 2011. That game had the stiffest most robotic looking animations and as it was the first game with the whole ability to shift moves there are a lot of things still in game from it, like the Wasteland and the Canadian Destroyer. It was also the first game to have the Breaking point submission system, and the submission animations from 2011 are terrible looking for the most part as well.

You can sometimes spot the old animations they keep in the game, mostly due to them being extremely fast...that makes it look weird.

You sometimes see bad transitions etc due to them keeping old animations all around.

They should completely wipe away every single animation and capture them all new.

But when i look at some of the newer animations, that is not always a good thing.

Big Es voice over sounds pretty good, looking at enzo and carmella...i didnt expect that.

New Day came out really good this year.

New Age Outlaws are mostly ok, the voice over could have been louder but ok.

The Crowd reaction they have here, could have done wonders for the completely dead Bayley entrance.

Anway, who hates Road Dogg over at 2k?

He walks very strange, that was in his single entrance too.

Why is he swinging his arms like that, it looks so strange.

Triple Hs new entrance is pretty cool...with a new engine we could have better water effects, but overall pretty good.

New Day just messing around during New Age Outlaws entrance :lol: (not sure has this been posted yet, if so sorry)

They really toned down the graphics didn't they? :huh:

Why did they removed the awesome water effects on Triple H's body after his water spitting? That looked graphically very impressive in 2K16. If someone wanted to see the game, i always showed this entrance. Now its. gone. :/

2K16

Ysa9grw.png

5iosH47.png

4T0C1qB.png

New Day just messing around during New Age Outlaws entrance :lol: (not sure has this been posted yet, if so sorry)

Am I the only one who noticed Big E sounding alot more lively in the intro of their entrance as opposed to the one IGN posted in August?

They really toned down the graphics didn't they? :huh:

Why did they removed the awesome water effects on Triple H's body after his water spitting? That looked graphically very impressive in 2K16. If someone wanted to see the game, i always showed this entrance. Now its. gone. :/

2K16

Ysa9grw.png

5iosH47.png

4T0C1qB.png

You're right... and it's *censored*ing ridiculous.

Am I the only one who noticed Big E sounding alot more lively in the intro of their entrance as opposed to the one IGN posted in August?

That's because it is the non-champion intro. The one showed by IGN was the champion intro.

That's because it is the non-champion intro. The one showed by IGN was the champion intro.

So they had Big E do a lethargic VO for the championship intro and an energetic one for the non-title one? That makes no sense. The voice director for these games is terrible

Archived