Official Videos Thread - Video Channels added.

Ernez

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In 2k16, I knew what hairstyles to use for my original caws because I only like very few but now there are so many options I dig!

Yeah, with such a good roster this year, I wasn't planning on a lot of CAWs this year, but now with so many cool hairstyle....hooboy.

Then there's the victory scenes, and the create-a-video....

....I think the three days I requested off might be spent in creation alone >_>

Not necessarily confirmation but this is the dude who claimed there was between 50-70 new generic theme songs.

go to 8:46

Sounds like a lot of new generic theme songs....I'll see it to believe it though

just looked at the video creation tool

it will be very sweet i hope for wrestling match we can use clip from different match and use also tag team spot.

cause if we can ill have once again jeri-show but with a good looking titantron (all that would be missing is the actual song)

her how ill use it start with the cinematric count down, then fire work, then the word Chris logo Chris jericho then criss logo again (then a clip using Chris jericho then thenbig show logo then a clip using big show then big show logo then the both logo , then video of tag team move bigshow and jericho (or a tag or something ) then jerishow then looping (with the lack of crank the wall down( jerishow theme) ill use jericho theme for minitron jericho probably but if we could use also create a show or a logo for the minitron ill try to make a good looking jerishow minitron

other team i have seen usable part the dream team (brutus and greg valentine

about the same things would happen for them imostly the background loop 20

for stunning steve austin and Brian pillman(hollywood blonde ) if they didnt include a tag video since they arent defaut tag ill make them one using art 3 ( the cinema claper)

some will get individual video (like earth quake wont be natural disaster titantron when he is in single but will ahve that one in tag team entrance) ( ill use the background loop 18 ( the seismograph)

typhoon will get the one wiht huge typhoon wave)(wish would be also good for surfer caw)

faboulous for hart foundation (since tag team logo involved hart)

classical video coudl be used for a greak kind of caws

dance 1 coudl be use wiht many ( as fan chearing )

also since we can use some for create show as think i saw in a video about create a show the one with thunder would be good for wcw thunders.

ect

so many possility specialy if you can combine clips from different backgrown clip.

and also ifwe can use various match that what i liked less in the past game generick titantron ( the one where we had if i rembmer in wwe 13 ( we had choice for hell demon ect)what move we showed and only could have 1 oponant

oh yeh ..i saw a tag team breakout in a video. it was awesome. only odd thing was Cole referring to American Alpha as "Team Chad Gable"

That's pretty much what fans referred to AA as when they first started. Nobody gave a *Censored* about Jason Jordan

I'm so happy that Bossman got his Hard Times theme!?

Where was that shown again?

I'm so happy that Bossman got his Hard Times theme!?

Did he? Sweet!!

Around 8:48-8:50 :P

Shocked nobody has come out with a list of Trophies...

UNTIL NOW *cheap pop*

Sorry for the poor VO quality, I'm sick as hell. Someone put a Z-Pak on me pls.

EDIT: Forgot to say in the video, I found the list myself, it's not up on any of the list websites yet, I believe. I'd have put footage of the list in the video, but since it was a dev console, I didn't want to risk upsetting the 2K bods.

Shocked nobody has come out with a list of Trophies...

UNTIL NOW *cheap pop*

Sorry for the poor VO quality, I'm sick as hell. Someone put a Z-Pak on me pls.

EDIT: Forgot to say in the video, I found the list myself, it's not up on any of the list websites yet, I believe. I'd have put footage of the list in the video, but since it was a dev console, I didn't want to risk upsetting the 2K bods.

Thanks for all of the info this week! Question, was chain wrestling turned off in the version you played? I've only seen one video that had any out of all this week's footage and that was a woman's match.

Archived