Official Videos Thread - Video Channels added.

Ernez

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be cool to do a move like a chokeslam/ powerbomb/ superkick/ rko from the stage down to the floor. At least we can do diving spots of stage. Loved the tranisitioning animations between areas and also the over the barricade. The lighting is awesome and evething looked smooth. Nice job.

Hopefully we can do every diving move of the stage, awaiting confirmation..

From what I can tell, I think they're the 2nd rope moves. Seth did the generic 2nd rope splash off the production box, and everyone else has done a Double Axe from the stage.

Better than nothing..!

Would love to be able to setup a guy on a table and do the Swanton Bomb off the stage with a Jeff Hardy caw through the table.

Great point - does anyone know if we can carry a table to the stage side area?

no someone said the tables in back stage an the crowd are fixed :( cant remember who someone who played the game tho smacktalks i think it was

plus in the new trailer looks like those same exploding tables are back too :(

I remember reading that as well. That they are breakable but fixed in their place, with the backstage table being more easy to break than the one in the crowd area.

the crowd/backstage fighting looks like its actually going to be fun. I still maintain that the last fun backstage stuff was SvR 08'.

i hope the diving isn't as limited as it looked. I wouldn't be surprised if the only backstage dive is that 2nd rope body splash...and the double axe handle off the stage.

I can live w/ the body splash. But the double axe is kinda dumb....since nobody i recall has ever done that off the stage.

Also, why is the stage like 3 feet too tall???? Roman shouldn't have to jump to climb it. It should only be up to maybe his abdomen, not above his head.

Whoever forgot to give Finn Balor fingertape (even tho he had it last year), Gave Apollo Crews the wrong sized wrist tape, forgot to give Billy Gunn wrist tape and only put wrist tape on one of Sami Zayns wrists....im not saying they should be fired. But they obviously can't be trusted and need to be given less responsibility.

those are the types of things that wrestling gamers fear. That the ppl working on the game are so out of touch w/ the subject they are working on....that they miss seemingly small details. But things that are painfully obvious to anyone who watches wrestling on a regular basis. Its just one of those red flag things, that reminds me..."oh crap the person working on this might not be a huge wrestling nerd like me"

its a moot point since luckily we can fix all that stuff ourselves. But its kind of a waste of CAW slots for me to do that.

all that said. WWE 2k16 is one of my fave wrestling games. I might even like it more than Firepro/No mercy if the A.I wasn't so bleh. And it looks like 2k17 is going to be even better than 16. So im pretty pumped for october 11

I'm always curious how they decide on what attires to put people in. Apollo Crews is in his Takeover Brooklyn 2015 attire, yet Cena looks to be in one of his most current shirts which I think he wore around Battleground 2016.

Then you've got Dolph who I think is in his Survivor Series 2015 attire and like I mentioned in another thread Bray Wyatt who Im sure I've seen in that attire before but I can't find any event he wore it in and I'm dying to figure out what entrance attire he'll be wearing this year (please don't be the hoodie with the horns)

Archived