Brand New Info, Promo Engine, Fighting in Crowd, Highlight Reel back

kidd0

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally don't care about the showcase mode, but the reason they give for leaving it out is kinda BS? Besides Kurt Angle, I don't see which superstars they couldn't have included in the game for Brock Lesnar's showcase mode? Most of the guys that he has feuded with in the past are still on the roster or are already confirmed to be in the game (Goldberg).

Dude this all seems so amazing. I never play Showcase mode and the fact that they are focusing all that time into Universe and MyCareer instead is so amazing. The promos are gonna make it seem so much better and not just pointless match after match.

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!

Well that got me excited for this years game. I never played showcase mode so I'm fine with it not being included this year. I'm glad they're working more on other areas of the game now that there's no showcase. Sucks for people that enjoyed showcase though.

Can't wait to hear more about the game, especially CAW mode.

I swear to god if they still have rivals facing each other every week leading up to the ppv in universe i'm gonna be pissed. they said they devoted the time they would have to showcase for Universe and My Career, well i damn well better see those repetitive matches in Universe gone. Whats the point of the ppv if you got Seth Rollins facing Lesnar every week on Raw? Its stuff like that that truly needs fixed in Universe.

I noticed they didn't mention anything about repetitive matches in Universe Mode, which worries me. They said they wanted to make universe as authentic as they could to what we see on tv every week. Well we don't see the two guys in the WWE title feud facing each other every single week, so thats the first thing they should change.

I find it very interesting that we're getting the largest roster ever but Showcase mode isn't returning.
That means they didn't have to include certain superstars for the sake of Showcase, which could also mean that we may see more NXT superstars this year than ever before.
The legends in the game will be picked by 2K and most of them won't be there just because a specific era required their inclusion, which is great.

2K don't *Censored* around. This is clear.

I loved everything I read even though some implications can be made from their reason as to why there's no Showcase mode. I'm thinking they couldn't get Kurt in this joint because who else has Brock had an important feud with in his career that just can't be in the game? His feud with Punk can be skipped. I think Eddie always has a chance to be in the game. Gotta be Kurt. I don't care about Showcase mode but damn I want Kurt in this game.

Everything else though was fire. Universe Mode getting added focus, highlight reel back, the promo engine sounds especially interesting. Said something about ladders, I hope they're talking weapon physics and if they're talking weapon physics I hope they're also talking body physics.

I loved everything I read even though some implications can be made from their reason as to why there's no Showcase mode. I'm thinking they couldn't get Kurt in this joint because who else has Brock had an important feud with in his career that just can't be in the game? His feud with Punk can be skipped. I think Eddie always has a chance to be in the game. Gotta be Kurt. I don't care about Showcase mode but damn I want Kurt in this game.

Kurt Angle, The Hardyz, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Hulk Hogan, Zach Gowen, CM Punk.

All people that were a part of some of Lesnar's most iconic moments of his career in WWE.

And after Stone Cold's showcase in 2k16, I doubt that they want to leave out such significant parts of the run. I mean...they included Mike Tyson2 and Mikey Whipwreck into that

A little disappointing at the lack of Showcase, but the good news is, hopefully this means that maybe, WCW guys weren't dropped to make room on the roster. I'm interested to see create-a-show and the backstage fighting. Never was big on the crowd fighting.

I hope they keep the old arenas from 2K16 and bring back some of the the older ones from 2K15, 2K14, '13.

Unfortunately it would be the first time such a thing happened, so I doubt it. However, I would be interested to see some new "minitron" (stage) parts added to create-an-arena, including the Tokyo Dome.

Kurt Angle, The Hardyz, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Hulk Hogan, Zach Gowen, CM Punk.

All people that were a part of some of Lesnar's most iconic moments of his career in WWE.

And after Stone Cold's showcase in 2k16, I doubt that they want to leave out such significant parts of the run. I mean...they included Mike Tyson2 and Mikey Whipwreck into that

Ah you're right. But Brock's first run wasn't that long that's why when I think of him I think of Rock, Taker, Eddie, Kurt, Cena, Big Show and Goldberg. I don't even remember him feuding with Benoit.

Archived