Brand New Info, Promo Engine, Fighting in Crowd, Highlight Reel back

kidd0

They legit had the same promo set up in 2K16's MyCareer.

I never played "my career" in 2K16. I might have if you could customise the roster before hand, but I really hate multiple matches with goons like Show.

That doesn't really happen in MyCareer mode.

lol yeah, fighting the same guy 4000 times is more of a Universe thing

I think I've had nearly 300 matches with GMP's caw. Getting tired of facing him

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They legit had the same promo set up in 2K16's MyCareer.

I never played "my career" in 2K16. I might have if you could customise the roster before hand, but I really hate multiple matches with goons like Show.

That doesn't really happen in MyCareer mode.

lol yeah, fighting the same guy 4000 times is more of a Universe thing

I think I've had nearly 300 matches with GMP's caw. Getting tired of facing him

:cry:

I just want the character creator to be revamped. I know it probably wont happen till 2K18 but it amazes me how my fighter in UFC looks spot on like me and my WWE wrestler looks absolutely nothing like me when I use the same picture for the character.

Its funny that they focused the game on Lesnar only to realize they cant use showcase mode because of contract issues. I mean maybe this was the plan to pull away from it all along.

I just want the character creator to be revamped. I know it probably wont happen till 2K18 but it amazes me how my fighter in UFC looks spot on like me and my WWE wrestler looks absolutely nothing like me when I use the same picture for the character.

Just adding your picture as a face texture does not change the morphing.

I really hope it's more intelligent this year and can read the face shape a little more. I find it so difficult getting face shapes right. Could do with a template on what size the face shapes need to be, too.

I really hope it's more intelligent this year and can read the face shape a little more. I find it so difficult getting face shapes right. Could do with a template on what size the face shapes need to be, too.

I agree. It's so annoying most of the time

I agree. It's so annoying most of the time

To be fair, if you don't like the shape of your face though, this allows you to still use your face as a texture, but shape it in a way you like.

Like me for example! I don't use my face, but if I did, I would not want to use the real shape of my face.

Lol so you only just added highlight reel back? About 3 years too late! And still no Story Designer or create a move? And less options and attention to detail in the creation suite all around.

WWE 2K14 still remains king, sorry.

Is it confirmed for sure no create a story mode? Bryce said they'll only implement it when its more refined which i respect. My memories of the mode was it had potential but was virtually unusable.

Create-a-Story was such a mess, that never worked how we wanted to.

It definitely would need to be re-created from nothing. And implenting all these scenes, mocapping them, editing them, etc. That takes alot of time to create. Unless you want a unplayable version, it will take some time

Archived