Conor McGregor Trashes Brock Lesnar & “Most” WWE Wrestlers

Mr.Dreadful

I honestly don't think Conor could work a full WWE schedule for one year. He's so damn scrawny he would need to bulk up even for a cruiserweight, which he is not. Adding all that weight and having to perform every other night at house shows and tapings would probably cause him to get hurt. WWE is very different from MMA, he won't get months and months off between each fight or have his fight moved if he gets injured. There is no rest and relaxation in WWE since even the time not in the ring is spent traveling to the next town.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know he didn't want to show up to promote a different fight after it. Just seems he needed that break after kicking his ass whipped. Which made many call him soft and stuff.

He was training for the originally scheduled rematch with Diaz at 200. He didn't want to attend the presser because he didn't want to disrupt his training for the fight, which then lead to that fight being pulled from 200 and him retaliating by saying he had retired. Nothing to do with needing a break - although I'd say the extra time for him to get used to and train in welterweight might have helped massively.

I honestly don't think Conor could work a full WWE schedule for one year. He's so damn scrawny he would need to bulk up even for a cruiserweight, which he is not. Adding all that weight and having to perform every other night at house shows and tapings would probably cause him to get hurt. WWE is very different from MMA, he won't get months and months off between each fight or have his fight moved if he gets injured. There is no rest and relaxation in WWE since even the time not in the ring is spent traveling to the next town.

If he were to ever go to WWE, I think it'd be a part timr Lesnar-esque deal and definitely not a long career; just enough big name matches to sell some PPVs.

Ex-WWE wrestler CM Punk knows a work when he sees one … and according to him, most of his former locker room companions were recently duped big time by Conor McGregor.

Punk addressed McGregor’s comments about WWE wrestlers in an interview Monday with Hot 97 FM saying, “I think the thing that shocked me the most about what Conor said was the number of people who work there who responded to him, who should know better … they got worked.”

He added, “Ric Flair, c’mon. Just stop. Just knock it off.”

Punk went on to say it’s embarrassing for anyone to fight on Twitter, so he’s not picking on WWE wrestlers, the former champ just believes that taking the higher road is best for everyone.

Check out the full interview below.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/cm-punk-conor-mcgregor-worked-wwe/#.V7I8ltArJE4?platform=hootsuite

He's scrawny because, unlike pro wrestling, there's no advantage to being bulky. That is why a 215ish lb CM Punk is wrestling at 170lbs in MMA.

"It's a work."

Do you not know Conor McGregor, the *Censored* would he do a work for? Also, elite rustling from the main man Conorinho.

To the contrary, McGregor's entire career is a work. It amazes me that people can't see that. He's a very humble guy who loves his homeland and respects his fans and his opponents. Everything he does in the public eye is for the sake of building hype. The whole "look at these crocodile shoes and this beautiful RR...my watch cost more than your house" routine...that's all a ploy. And people eat it up. Dude is brilliant.

Flair was on point when he called him out for stealing his gimmick...because that's all it is.

Flair can't call NOBODY out because he stole his gimmick from the original 'Nature Boy", Buddy Rogers.

Conor McGregor has been on a roll ruffling feathers lately, whether it be the UFC brass, his UFC 202 opponent Nate Diaz, or WWE superstars. During a conference call leading up to UFC 202, McGregor let his feelings about the WWE be known, sending off a shockwave of angry rebuttals from WWE superstars.

"For the most part, those WWE guys are (expletive). To be honest, theyre messed up (expletive) if you ask me," McGregor said. "Fair play to Brock [Lesnar], he got in a fight but at the end of the day hes juiced up to the f--king eyeballs so how can I respect that? The other guy he hasnt fought yet so I dont know about him yet."

McGregor doubled down with a tweet a couple of days later, letting the world know he'd slap the head off the entire WWE roster.

Ahead of Summer Slam and on the eve of UFC 202, Sam Roberts asked Brock Lesnar about Conor McGregor at an event for the WWE 2K17 game, and the Beast Incarnate had a lot to say.

"I take sh-ts bigger than that kid," Lesnar said. "Come on guys. I know you guys all play f--king video games and you live in this f--king false sense of reality and sh-t. I'm 200 and f--king 90 pounds, alright, this guy is 145 pounds and that's if he's lucky and gets up and f--king eats his Wheaties.

"If Conor McGregor wants to say some sh-t to me and get his name out there more than he already has, by dropping my name, I got about 10 f--king words for him. Come here face-to-face Conor and say it to my face. Otherwise leave me and the f--king WWE out of it because I came to your arena and kicked ass. Now if you want and you're so f--king tough, come to our arena and try to kick some ass."

McGregor would be out of his element in the WWE, where size is key, and McGregor certainly would be undersized compared to top stars like Roman Reigns and Randy Orton. Former WWE champion Seth Rollins also recently addressed Conor McGregor's comments on SportsCenter.

"If he was serious about it, guys 56, 145 or whatever he walks around at, I dont know, but you can see me here, Im a full-size human being, so if he wants to come around and try to slap the face off me or whatever insult hes got for the day, by all means, come step into our ring and see what you got," Rollins said.

Rollins also suggested where McGregor would fit in the WWE landscape.

"I think hed make a fantastic cruiserweight," Rollins said. "You know weve got a new cruiserweight division coming to Raw were the guys have to be 205 pounds or less, so he could fit right into there. If he wants to come into the ring with the heavyweights, he might need to eat some pizzas and drink a few more gallons of milk."

One thing is undeniable, McGregor would have immense star power if he did ever cross over into the WWE and it certainly would become a huge event. Ronda Rousey's appearance at WrestleMania 31 stole the show and proved the cross over is there for the UFC's biggest stars.

Given the Irishman's ability to talk trash, he'd be a great fit and no one would object to seeing him appear in the WWE down the road.

http://www.si.com/mma/2016/08/20/brock-lesnar-responds-conor-mcgregor-wwe

Brock doesn't need roids to kick Conors ass, he was a beast back in his collegiate wrestling days and I doubt he was juicing then. In a real fight I doubt Conor would really stand a chance against Brock, and by real fight I'm not talking about the protected confines of UFC, I mean a real street fight without any rules. (Patiently awaiting UFC experts to school me.)

Brock doesn't need roids to kick Conors ass, he was a beast back in his collegiate wrestling days and I doubt he was juicing then. In a real fight I doubt Conor would really stand a chance against Brock, and by real fight I'm not talking about the protected confines of UFC, I mean a real street fight without any rules. (Patiently awaiting UFC experts to school me.)

I know that. Anyone in wwe could beat Connor in a street fight. I have a chance if don't get in a submission or ko in a street fight.

Archived