Conor McGregor Trashes Brock Lesnar & “Most” WWE Wrestlers

Mr.Dreadful

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, but he wouldn't really hit a woman would he? He could use a female fighter to physically touch the women, sure but he can't do it himself.

It's the last thing the UFC needs in light of the failed drug tests of Brock and Jon Jones.

Are you an idiot? He's not actually saying he's going to go around slapping wrestlers, was just a rhetorical statement. He's saying he COULD, not he WILL.

Also I've just caught up with everything this is *censored*ing hilarious. Loving the tweets from wrestlers.

I find it funny how one person can cause a whole storm of people to react. All these tweets are doing is giving the troll the attention he wants.

"Troll"

He's a celebrity trying to drum up publicity I woukdnt exactly equate it to trolling.

I find it funny how one person can cause a whole storm of people to react. All these tweets are doing is giving the troll the attention he wants.

"Troll"

He's a celebrity trying to drum up publicity I woukdnt exactly equate it to trolling.

His method of publicity though involves getting a reaction from a ton of people by saying something to piss them off, AKA a troll.

"Troll"

His method of publicity though involves getting a reaction from a ton of people by saying something to piss them off, AKA a troll.

Yup, he's a pretty good example of a troll tbh

As noted, UFC star Conor McGregor had some very harsh words for Brock Lesnar and the WWE roster during a recent media call to promote UFC 202.

Some people have speculated that McGregor’s comments were a work, potentially part of some bigger WWE angle, or were simply McGregor’s way of getting some media attention surrounding himself and UFC 202. As we noted earlier today, Rolling Stone picked up on the story and said McGregor’s comments “once again show his brilliance and social media savvy.”

In his latest blog posted, Jim Ross questioned who was “working” who, and labeled McGregor’s words “a well placed and timed rant.”

Dave Meltzer noted on the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio that McGregor’s comments were not a work, and were not part of some elaborate story line being setup by WWE and UFC. Meltzer added people in WWE were told not to respond to McGregor’s remarks, and those superstars who did, including Sasha Banks, Roman Reigns, Ric Flair, Sheamus and more, did so on their own accord.

Meltzer noted “there is no angle for sure” right now, but said that could change in the future. Meltzer also alluded to McGregor’s rant possibly screwing up “a big business deal” between UFC and WWE, and that “the deal” is falling apart. Meltzer did not add any further details on what the potential deal between the two companies might include.

http://www.wrestlingattitude.com/2016/08/was-conor-mcgregor-wwe-rant-just-work.html

conor mcgregor

(Photo by Brandon Magnus/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images)

As noted, UFC star Conor McGregor had some very harsh words for Brock Lesnar and the WWE roster during a recent media call to promote UFC 202.

Some people have speculated that McGregors comments were a work, potentially part of some bigger WWE angle, or were simply McGregors way of getting some media attention surrounding himself and UFC 202. As we noted earlier today, Rolling Stone picked up on the story and said McGregors comments once again show his brilliance and social media savvy.

In his latest blog posted over at JRsBarBQ.com, Jim Ross questioned who was working who, and labeled McGregors words a well placed and timed rant.

Dave Meltzer noted on the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio that McGregors comments were not a work, and were not part of some elaborate story line being setup by WWE and UFC. Meltzer added people in WWE were told not to respond to McGregors remarks, and those superstars who did, including Sasha Banks, Roman Reigns, Ric Flair, Sheamus and more, did so on their own accord.

Meltzer noted there is no angle for sure right now, but said that of course could change in the future. Meltzer also alluded to McGregors rant possibly screwing up a big business deal between UFC and WWE, and that the deal is falling apart. Meltzer did not add any further details on what the potential deal between the two companies might include.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/737879-backstage-news-on-whether-or-not-conor-mcgregors-wwe-remarks-were-part-of-an-angle-did-mcgregor-potentially-spoil-a-ufc-wwe-deal

Archived