Shelton Benjamin Injured; Not Returning For Now

Lunchbox

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys think Riddle is going to pass a drug test haahaha.

Brian Kendrick is already there and they're trying to poach Io Shirai, so I'm sure Matt Riddle will be fine. Besides, drug tests didn't stop Roman Reigns from becoming the big dog in WWE, and they won't stop Matt Riddle either.

Don't think they test for weed and it's not even a strike on the welness policy, just a fine. Plus I think he's said he would be ok with not doing weed if he had too.

That the dude was long hair, no shoes? Wannabe MMA fighter?

lol

Ex-UFC fighter. Not much wannabe about him.

She's was Helen's grandmother in one of their specials lol.

But back to Shelton talk, I wonder if there are still talks of starting a stable now that Swagger is gone. Shelton and Dolph as a tag doesn't seem as interesting to me.

If they want to put him in a tag-team, it could be a good opportunity to bring up Matt Riddle and put them up against American Alpha. Or they could sign Peter Kaasa (I shouldn't have said that. Triple H is probably googling him right now).

Bring up? Riddle's not signed dude!

Aw, come on. He's practically an unofficial WWE superstar! He's Gabe Sapolsky's golden boy now that Johnny Gargano is gone. I give him less than a year before he's on some WWE network show.

I think they really like him. He might even get to bypass NXT.

Already happened.

L1fuXdk.jpg

As for Peter Kaasa, don't be surprised if he never wrestles again, he got seriously injured last month and is on a hiatus right now.

Don't think they test for weed and it's not even a strike on the welness policy, just a fine. Plus I think he's said he would be ok with not doing weed if he had too.

lol

Didn't Sydal get hit twice for weed? And Orton at one point?

As for Peter Kaasa, don't be surprised if he never wrestles again, he got seriously injured last month and is on a hiatus right now.

That really sucks. I don't follow Evolve so I didn't know. I hope he comes back, but I just looked it up and it doesn't sound encouraging at all.

That really sucks. I don't follow Evolve so I didn't know. I hope he comes back, but I just looked it up and it doesn't sound encouraging at all.

Yeah it really sucks. He was really starting to break out in the second half of 2016 after his tours in Dragon Gate. :(

Archived