Shelton Benjamin Injured; Not Returning For Now

Lunchbox

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He should come back with his momma. I think it was one of the best gimmicks of the 2000s. Excellent stuff, and she was a way better actor than all of the wrestlers which I guess isn't saying much, but still. I just looked her up and apparently she was an experienced stand up comedian. That explains a lot.

Does WWE still want him?

Of course! They want everybody.

She's was Helen's grandmother in one of their specials lol.

But back to Shelton talk, I wonder if there are still talks of starting a stable now that Swagger is gone. Shelton and Dolph as a tag doesn't seem as interesting to me.

But back to Shelton talk, I wonder if there are still talks of starting a stable now that Swagger is gone. Shelton and Dolph as a tag doesn't seem as interesting to me.

If they want to put him in a tag-team, it could be a good opportunity to bring up Matt Riddle and put them up against American Alpha. Or they could sign Peter Kaasa (I shouldn't have said that. Triple H is probably googling him right now).

If they want to put him in a tag-team, it could be a good opportunity to bring up Matt Riddle and put them up against American Alpha. Or they could sign Peter Kaasa (I shouldn't have said that. Triple H is probably googling him right now).

Bring up? Riddle's not signed dude!

Bring up? Riddle's not signed dude!

Aw, come on. He's practically an unofficial WWE superstar! He's Gabe Sapolsky's golden boy now that Johnny Gargano is gone. I give him less than a year before he's on some WWE network show.

I think they really like him. He might even get to bypass NXT.

Archived